Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3984 - 07/12/19 10:51 PM Facesitting permutations
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Ok so like a lot of male subs, I'm a big fan of facesitting. I love my Domme controlling the very air I breath. I love the gift of being is such close proximity to the most sacred parts of her. I love being surrounded by her alluring female scent. The way I figure it there are 4 basic permutations for facesitting:

1) male sittee / female sitter
2) female sittee / female sitter
3) female sittee / male sitter
4) male sittee / male sitter

I'm obviously a big proponent of iteration 1. I guess I find myself wondering how popular the other iterations are. Do female subs enjoy facesitting? Is a male face sitter a thing? I'm not sure why I'm thinking about this but I'm curious.

#4057 - 07/14/19 11:46 AM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: tabula]
Awillingstudent Online   content
Artisan

Sadly, thus is a term that is often a Red Flag. It should be made clear that when a sub is requesting/expressing interest in this activity that they expect the sitter to be clothed. What happens in the movies doesn't necessarily happen in session.

#4067 - 07/14/19 06:17 PM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: Awillingstudent]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Awillingstudent, you are correct. I never expect facesitting. I simply describe it as an interest and leave it up to the Domme to decide activities in a session. I would certainly never expect naked facesitting in a session. Thanks for pointing out this ambiguity in my original post.

Still interested in hearing if anyone has had interest/experience in permutations 2,3 or 4. Or do they just not exist?

#4071 - 07/14/19 08:07 PM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: tabula]
Oliver Cromwell Online   content
Occasional

That’s interesting. I always say it is a top interest for the purpose of smothering or breath control. I never considered that the domme wouldn’t be clothed. If it’s a red flag, I don’t think any of the 100 or so dommes I’ve seen in 30 years ever indicated that . A few made clear they’d be clothed but that’s it.

#4072 - 07/14/19 08:36 PM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: Oliver Cromwell]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Same. A couple of dommes have made it clear to me that they'll be clothed, but for the most part none mention it because I thought at least that the idea of facesitting was for the smothering aspect.

#4090 - 07/15/19 05:48 AM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: AssSniffer1999]
DeadEyeDick Online   content

Loc: flyover Land
Facesitting is one of my favorites. I've seen dommes that wore latex, leather, panties, thongs, and G-strings. I've also had a few dommes do it nude. My best experience was with Karin Von Kroft. She started in a thong and finished nude.

#4158 - 07/16/19 07:38 PM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: tabula]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello tabula,

I have had maybe a dozen female subs as clients over the years. They are quite rare. I don't think any of them listed facesitting as an interest - and it is listed as a potential activity on my application. I only recall engaging in facesitting with two of them and that was after numerous sessions. Both loved it and were a little blown away. I think that is because it's not something that they had really thought about in the context of a power dynamic.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4161 - 07/16/19 10:23 PM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: Mistress Ayn]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn, Thanks so much for responding to the OP. That's super interesting that's it's not something they would have thought about in terms of Ds. What exactly do you think they were "blown away" by? Was it how submissive such an activity could be for a sub or was it the honor of being that close to such a special place or was it the breathplay aspect?

So we have evidence that female sitter / female sittee can be enjoyable for the female subs.

Still wondering about the other two iterations...

#4164 - 07/16/19 11:48 PM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: tabula]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By tabula
What exactly do you think they were "blown away" by? Was it how submissive such an activity could be for a sub or was it the honor of being that close to such a special place or was it the breathplay aspect?

Both of these ladies were lesbians, which has not been common for me. Most of my female subs have been either bi or straight. So, I think with these two females it was the power dynamic associated with positioning they had only seen as sexual previously. They were able to experience scent and closeness, but not the intimacy. Couple that will a loss of control (light breath play) and it was enough to put them straight into subspace and have them saying "wow".

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4170 - 07/17/19 06:12 AM Re: Facesitting permutations [Re: Mistress Ayn]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34446 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling