Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#3996 - 07/13/19 05:47 AM Magic Moments & Boundaries
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Have you ever had one of those "Aha" moments in which you try something you never thought you'd enjoy and, end up having a blast? One of mine was strap on. For years, it was on my hard limit list. Having grown up in the Southern Baptist world, it was just too taboo for me. Then, one day I was doing a photo shoot with a friend and, she encouraged me to at least try one on. That was it. In a minute, I fell in love with being able to have all of the attitude and, clout that goes with having a giant penis but, the ability to take it off when playtime was over. That was fun day.

#3997 - 07/13/19 05:55 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
Don A13 Offline

A trumpet should be playing
An audience should be wildly applauding
It is a magic moment when Mistress Cheyenne arrives in any bdsm chat room. Thanks for being here. With or without Your strap on device, YOU have all the clout in the world to talk about the subjects that interest this audience. Welcome and bravo. d

#4006 - 07/13/19 08:23 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Hi Cheyenne:

Good to find you posting here, and wonderful to hear a dominant woman express her sincere love for strap-on play. I discovered strap-on long before I ever had a pro session, with my high school girlfriend in fact. She was very precocious and I was curious but a little bit afraid. I remember wondering if it would hurt. It did a little at first, but I soon discovered it was also incredibly pleasurable. That was an aha moment that happened when I was a teenager and has continued to thrill me ever since.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#4008 - 07/13/19 08:58 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: kinkybootbeast]

Pooh-Bah

High school? Wow! That is adventurous, especially for a female. For me, it is like a rich dessert. It was something that Jack and, I did once in a blue moon and, loved it. We'd make a big event of it. Every day and, it wouldn't have been quite as fun. What is that saying..."Special means sometimes." How is it with you?

#4009 - 07/13/19 08:59 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Don A13]

Pooh-Bah

Hi Don! Thank you for your kind words. Nice to see you here too. :-)

#4012 - 07/13/19 10:16 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Quote:
High school? Wow! That is adventurous, especially for a female

She was extremely kinky. I was very lucky. We went our separate ways in college, and she entered the NYC lifestyle scene. She later told me she was concerned she had scared me out of my BDSM interests when she didn't find me there....as if! grin I wasn't even aware a lifestyle scene existed back then and was still dating vanilla women trying to convince them to top me...

Quote:
Every day and, it wouldn't have been quite as fun. What is that saying..."Special means sometimes." How is it with you?

Yes, I definitely agree. I used to think I wanted this 24/7, but now I'm not so sure. Even if such a thing were possible to achieve in my life, the truth is anything when done every day can become boring and routine. Precious few couples can really handle a 24/7 arrangement. It's too restrictive. There are other parts of us that must be expressed and explored. Play should always feel special. Doing it every once in a while makes it more meaningful and significant, which reinforces the romantic bond between partners in a lifestyle relationship. As far as pro sessions are concerned, I couldn't do those every day either. For one thing, I'd go broke! grin

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#4034 - 07/13/19 10:53 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Being spat on and being forced to worship feet.
I didn't think I would like being spat on, and when my mistress originally spat on me I thought it was gross, but after the session I started to appreciate how humiliating that felt.
And I've only been told to worship feet once. I've never felt a disgust for feet or anything, I just felt nothing and never understood the fetish. But for some reason I got really aroused when a mistress had me lay down and shoved her bare feet on my face and made me kiss and smell them, it was unexpected as hell for me.

#4038 - 07/14/19 01:13 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: AssSniffer1999]

Pooh-Bah

Do you think this has more to do with spit and, feet or, the woman you were with? Some times I find the chemistry between play partners far outweighs the actual activities.

#4040 - 07/14/19 02:37 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Don A13]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Hi Cheyenne,

My AHA moments are related to people not to activities. My first was when I met a very special mistress, now retired and who does not want publicity, so I won't say her name.

I have been doing all kind of variations of beatdowns for years, it was interesting but not much more than that. I remember one done with a pretty competent karateka, and another mistress filming it asking me why I was not more excited, and me thinking I am taking a beating here, what do you want me to be excited about?

However once I did it with this mistress it was so much fun that I never wanted it to end, and I learned how to do it the right way.

I introduced it to other mistresses skeptical at first, and it was always exciting, dynamic, and a source of laughter and much fun.

#4049 - 07/14/19 10:15 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Komodo]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Hi Komodo,

Can you explain what "the right way" was for you? What made it different/better? Was it a difference in pace, goal, mindset, etc?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27054 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon