Fetbot
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#3990 - 07/13/19 01:44 AM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: alex]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

No question about that. I think that being ready and quick on its feet already paid dividends. Probably traffic is already double this month compared to a few months ago.

The way I see things is the value of MF is not in its technology, but in its content legacy, and its community.

There were two attempts to save the community, both viable, this site and lady Cheyenne's Domspeak. This site gets more traffic so it will probably keep the torch.

There are some attempts to save the content from MF, but the chances are not too good.

In my opinion there is a way to keep 80% of the MF community instead of 20%. If the MF domain or url will not be renewed they will become available for a nominal price. If you buy the url you get the whole community, whenever they try to login next time, not only those who moved already.

Unfortunately the legacy would still be gone.

#3991 - 07/13/19 04:05 AM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I don't believe in male supremacy, female supremacy, white supremacy or any other kind of supremacy. You are right, I see supremacy as some kind of fascism.

I was attacked on MF too, but it was at least a level playing field. Most of the time people are reasonable when you are. And even when many flamed me, I got support from a few, and this was enough.

I think that you and me are both reasonable people, and if we have to we can get along in a moderated or unmoderated environment. But we are also completely incompatible and very often we would be on the opposite side of most arguments.

To tell you the truth I would be stressed out if I knew that you are the moderator. I could live with it but I would not be comfortable.

This is not necessarily true for mistress moderators in general. A counter example would be Domina M with whom I think I am compatible and I doubt I would ever have a reason for tension with.

As far as the general argument the BDSM microcosm is definetely not patriarchal, quite the contrary. At least 80% of the participants, men and women believe in female supremacy, or at least pretend to.

In reality BDSM is so vast that there is place for everybody. Btw what kind of statement is that BDSM is illegal in NJ? I don't doubt your example is correct, but what about bondage, or shoe fetish, or women or mixed wrestling, or role playing, do you mean all of these activities are illegal?

#3992 - 07/13/19 04:10 AM Re: MF back to normal speed [Re: alex]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I guess you are as tired to read my posts as I am to write them, but I had to update you on this.

It might be a fluke but MF is back to normal speed. Not quite as fast as here but s fast as it was.

#3994 - 07/13/19 04:51 AM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: Komodo]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Komodo
I don't believe in male supremacy, female supremacy, white supremacy or any other kind of supremacy. You are right, I see supremacy as some kind of fascism.

Where did anyone say this is a female supremacy forum? Unless you think that there is an expectation to treat women with respect as equating female supremacy which I guess would mean male oppression. (You wouldn't be the first...)

Quote:
To tell you the truth I would be stressed out if I knew that you are the moderator. I could live with it but I would not be comfortable.

See my green name? Guess what that means?

If you're stressed with me as a moderator then chances are good the stress is about you and your behavior and has nothing to do with me. I don't think I was asked to be a mod because the owner didn't have an idea that I would be helpful to this forum.

Komodo, do you understand the purpose of moderation? Or are you reactionary because you harbor ugly ideas, such as sexism, that you believe you should be able to express in a forum, no matter who they might make feel uncomfortable and unwelcome?

It seems you assume that because I, or someone else, might disagree with someone's opinion, we'd moderate it out. That's censorship. I'm not here to censor. However, I, and hopefully the other mods, are here to keep people from feeling harassed and the like. Something like sexism (or racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc) isn't mere "opinion", it's a form of abuse. "Opinion" is that you prefer to eat soft shit versus hard.

Quote:
As far as the general argument the BDSM microcosm is definetely not patriarchal, quite the contrary. At least 80% of the participants, men and women believe in female supremacy, or at least pretend to.

80%? Nah. You're talking about something else. Probably men fetishizing wanting Dominant women.

For those who explicitly state they believe in female supremacy, it usually checks out as make believe. Men fetishize the idea of women being better than they are because it makes their dick hard.

#3998 - 07/13/19 06:01 AM Re: MF back to normal speed [Re: Komodo]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Wow -- that's weird.

I suspect that all they had to do was reboot the server, but I don't know.

Thanks for letting us know.

#4003 - 07/13/19 08:00 AM Re: MF back to normal speed [Re: alex]
Mistressnumber1 Offline

Occasional

I'm sure it had nothing to due with the absentee Swiss owners and everything to do with Godaddy.

#4016 - 07/13/19 01:26 PM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I think that I am showing you more respect than you are showing me. I do not see any plus from continuing this conversation between us so let's drop it.

#4027 - 07/13/19 05:49 PM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: Komodo]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Some women, including myself, say they would feel more comfortable and safe in a moderated environment and you're nay-saying it and acting like you're being oppressed.

I don't understand where this is coming from so I asked you because I wanted to understand your position. You didn't answer but said you felt I wasn't being respectful of you. I'm sorry that you feel I wasn't being respectful. Perhaps you didn't like my direct questions?

Please consider that your stance is disrespectful to the women who say they have felt unwelcome and unsafe without moderation. I don't know why it bothers you. I personally would never disparage someone's desire to feel safe.

I think we all would just like a civil place to talk to each other about our shared kinky interests without feeling like no one is here to keep order if anyone gets out of hand. I hope you feel the same.

#4041 - 07/14/19 03:15 AM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I will do one more iteration against my better judgment, but I will not continue afterwards, because while I believe that while most of the time arguments can produce light there are also times when they are more likely to produce just heat, and ours belongs in the later category.

My reaction is based on all our previous discussions, here and at MF. We have a very different outlook on life and people. Probably you consider me naive while I consider you cynical.

I tend to be optimistic and to trust people, I hope for the best and value freedom. I found you to be suspicious, especially of men, like you are of me right now. There is always a trade off between freedom and safety, I will always choose freedom while you will choose safety. This is one of the reasons we are incompatible.

I think you are a very gifted mistress, and if I had a friend visiting Philadelphia I would recommend you to him.

However having done a few round of debates with you on various subjects you are not my favorite debating buddy and what we are doing in a forum is not work, it is supposed to be fun. Our personalities clash, I do not have to defend or explain myself to you, and from now on I am not going to do it.

This is not a matter of disrespect, because even when I disagree with you your arguments are coherent and deserve respect. But I am sorry to say that, talking to you is not something I enjoy.

#4069 - 07/14/19 07:17 PM Re: Why I wish MF would survive [Re: Komodo]
madman1_rug Online   content

Loc: OH
Komodo, you need to get together with Mistress Tissa and resolved any issues that you both have about each other as I believe handling this in person face to face is the best way to end any bad karma you have of her. You might be surprised in a good way as hiding behind the computer is totally different than in real life. I've had issues with a few Mistresses in the past,same as you but when I finally got to met up with them in person, what a great experience it was, they weren't what I thought they were, they were warm heart and friendly, we got along famously since that day. Try it yourself, you won't be disappointed.

I'm long retired from the scene since 2013 due to age and health issues.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27098 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Fetbot