Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3873 - 07/05/19 01:56 PM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: Swordfish]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Swordfish
No disagreement! That's why I explicitly said "if you MUST do an electronic payment" -- I should have added "using an app". Just pointing out that if a mistress is going to use an app, paypal may be the least safe. Point well re-iterated that maybe app-based transactions aren't a great idea in the first place

PP seems the least safe in that they're the only one I've heard has actually confiscated people's money. That's the same as theft.

There are other ways to pay: Erotifix is one of them. (And they accept international cards.) You can't explicitly say it's for RT, but at least they are adult friendly.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (07/05/19 07:43 PM)

#3916 - 07/08/19 11:49 PM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: Swordfish]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Thanks so much for your reply. I actually tried to set up CashApp but somehow my bank wouldn't connect. Am working on it, though.

#3918 - 07/08/19 11:53 PM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: Domina M]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Thanks for replying to this thread.

Quote:
If you can't trust me with your real name, which I will forget anyway, how can you trust me to bring you to the physical limits of BDSM?

I mean, you're totally right. Culturally, I just come from the house scene of the '80s and '90s and am used to having a kind of alter ego. I'm not famous, but I am Google-able. And my worry isn't really with dommes but with assistants, or even houses. Or, perhaps, retired dommes. I've personally been told by friends who are friends with ex dommes their famous clients (these friends didn't know that I'm in the scene). That freaked me out. But, these days, I should probably get over it as I realize times are changing.

#3919 - 07/08/19 11:55 PM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: palmer]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Answering my own question, I think one might be able to set up a Paypal business account with a separate email and the card won't show. I'm going to give it a try and send to myself and see what happens.

#3920 - 07/08/19 11:59 PM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello M. Tissa,

I had not heard of Erotifix before but after reading your post I went to their website. It looks like a very interesting site that you can market just about anything adult from panties to session deposits. Have you used them before and if so what was your experience? Do they just take the $5 fee per transaction or do they take a percentage like iwant clips and other sites do (usually 10-30%) for tributes?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3921 - 07/09/19 12:06 AM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: palmer]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here but giftrocket.com is also a discreet option. It goes on your credit card instead of being deducted from your bank account so you don't have to give them any information other than your card info and the recipient doesn't see that. They see only the name you set your account up with, which can be an alias.

I have only had one kicked back and that was because the giver put "session deposit" in the notes. They want you to at least pretend that it is a gift.

I agree that Paypal is the worst. They disclose private info on both sides of the transaction. Venmo is better but it is run by paypal and if you aren't paying attention to your settings you payments can be broadcasted to the Venmo community - which seems insane to Me.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3924 - 07/09/19 04:09 AM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: palmer]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Sure I have famous and powerful clients, I just don't care. Use a slave name, I use a domme name, it's all part of the game. Show up on time, be polite and communicative, go back to your life a little better. That is all I care about.

But, yeah. I know WAY too much about some famous people via bragging dommes. I wish I didn't in that actually makes me feel dirty.

#3925 - 07/09/19 04:13 AM Bitcoin? [Re: palmer]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
It is really the answer, just too volatile to keep for very long. If buying and selling was a little smoother it would work well, avoid the volatility by selling it immediately.

I keep 200€, erm 300€, oops 150€ for entertainment purposes.

#3939 - 07/10/19 09:28 PM Re: Paypal, privacy [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
It looks like a very interesting site that you can market just about anything adult from panties to session deposits.]

I don't think you're supposed to openly say you're taking money for real-time sessions. In its previous incarnation, PervOutPay, you could, but that changed, and I assumed it was because of the legal liability. It was likely for the same reason that they created a limit of how much you could be paid at once. It used to be umlimited, then it was changed to $200. Since then, Erotifix has increased the amount to $500, with two $500 transactions per customer per day.

Quote:
Have you used them before and if so what was your experience?

I don't use it for most transactions, but I do have an account. I use it for international clients, primarily.

I have had no problems with it. I'm surprised more people aren't using it.

Quote:
Do they just take the $5 fee per transaction or do they take a percentage like iwant clips and other sites do (usually 10-30%) for tributes?

All the info you probably would like to know is in their FAQ.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Ms_Gia_Peccato, langerr, artiemus1, Cheyenne, Soapy, international, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27438 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix