In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#3830 - 07/02/19 06:45 PM Session of a Lifetime
second try Offline
Artisan

Before this year is out, I shall be seeking the best session of a lifetime. I have been in the bdsm scene 30 plus years. I started as a sub who only sought bondage and discipline (which did not hurt too much). I advanced and experimented greatly, covering the entirety of bdsm fantasy interests with long term relationships with Ms. Rena Valentine in CT (1988-91) and Ms. Cristian, the Domestic Domina (1995-2002).

I consider myself, a senior sub slut, who can be twisted and turned, used and abused. Need to be seduced first and then enforced to do Mistress' tricks and favors. I have played at and worked at CFNM events. Took a long hiatus and even though I have come back to it, my scenes have been modest and not challenging at all during the last five years.

The NorthEast Coast does not seem to have what I want. I am willing to travel for it in October/November time frame.

I need a great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination and both the facilities and other players to make it happen.

This submission can be a big party event or a series of small party sessions. Very wide discretion permitted to the Lady or Ladies operating it.

Willing to discuss tribute required, but my expectation is in the area of high three or low four figures. Perhaps slightly more for a special agenda.

Please PM only if interested. No explicit words or pictures. This is a request for Domination, not a date.

West Coast US definitely a possibility, also South East. Anywhere considered.

#3831 - 07/02/19 07:18 PM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: second try]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

Second Try,

With all due respect, I guarantee the NorthEast coast has what you want / need. That is an absurd statement, since it is impossible to serve / play with every possible person.

Even so, your post is vague. It doesn't really state exactly what you are wanting.

I just had to reply. Please do not take offense, but I found your post quite entertaining, and found myself chuckling out loud at your statement about the NorthEast.

Celeste

#3832 - 07/02/19 07:38 PM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: CelesteTaylor]
second try Offline
Artisan

Of course, you're right IF I implied (and maybe I did) that the whole NE Domme community was incapable of doing everyone's/anyone's lifetime fantasy session.

I meant that remark personally only as to myself, and even at that it should have come with a huge cavaet. There are many good to great Dommes in the NY/NJ/Philly area alone, some of whom I know and have served. But scenes with multiple Dommes and multiple subs which go on for multiple hours do not happen here, as they once did; and seem to be happening elsewhere.

#3842 - 07/03/19 06:10 AM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: second try]
beta male Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I'd suggest something like this which is produced by Ms. Michelle Lacy of South Florida: Order of Indomitus

or this, which is conducted by Ms. Ayn of Atlanta: Femdom Mansion

#3843 - 07/03/19 08:07 AM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: CelesteTaylor]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi second,

This is entirely from my, limited, experience.
I would be prepared to pay at least mid 4 figures for a Multi-Domme play party, oranized around "your requirements" that could take possibly a day or more to both orchestrate and execute.
If you give enough leeway to make it a "real" party, instead of the above there might be some space to lower tribute, but that would be up to you.

Lastly, I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir, but, the more flexibility in details and timing you give the "right" Dommes the better it will be for them, and then ultimately, for you.

Po

#3845 - 07/03/19 01:11 PM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: beta male]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
As soon as I started reading the OP I thought of Michelle Lacy. I’ve never sessioned with her but its obvious from her MF posts and Twitter that she’s the real deal with tons of experience and the knowledge and connections to make just about any scene happen.

#3877 - 07/05/19 06:07 PM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: beta male]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thanks for the recomendation and the link, beta male.

FemDom Mansion would certainly be the ultimate venue to live out most any "session of a lifetime". However, because we only cater to one sub at a time and have a 24 hour minimum stay it will be outside of second try's stated budget.

That being said, one of the reasons we are able to put on such fabulous events is because of the cohesive group of Women that are a part of it - The Atlanta Dungeon Mistresses along with some select visiting Mistresses.

Atlanta Dungeon throws some great parties that might be appropriate for second try's session. We have also orchestrated events like this: Triple Threat Session and these - MindFuck Productions. So I feel confident that we could arrange something that would truly blow his mind.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3880 - 07/05/19 06:24 PM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: second try]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By second try
I need a great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination and both the facilities and other players to make it happen.

This submission can be a big party event or a series of small party sessions. Very wide discretion permitted to the Lady or Ladies operating it.

Willing to discuss tribute required, but my expectation is in the area of high three or low four figures. Perhaps slightly more for a special agenda.

I understand your desires but your budget is unrealistic. I don't want to rain on your parade, second try, but I can't imagine any "great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination and both the facilities and other players to make it happen" who would agree to your vision for three figures. This kind of thing takes a lot of work. A lot of work means a lot of hours.

As others have said, it might be best for you to consider one of the FemDom parties. And to expect to increase your budget if you really want to make it a reality. Otherwise, you could try finding some non-pro Dommes who are looking to gain some experience and make a bit of cash in the process.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (07/05/19 06:26 PM)

#3881 - 07/05/19 07:12 PM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: Mistress Tissa]
second try Offline
Artisan

Mistress Tissa, Thank You and Mistress AYN kindly for Your realistic comments and suggested alternatives. My mind and my mouth will be wide open as I continue to explore, and I do understand that if I continue to seek what the post indicated, the most important thing to keep open will be my wallet.

P.S. Been in the scene 30 plus years (but had a long hiatus in this century) and those numbers likely reflect 1980s, 90s thinking,

#3903 - 07/08/19 12:03 AM Re: Session of a Lifetime [Re: second try]
Dr. Pleasure Online   content

Loc: New York, NY
If you’re willing to travel overseas Germany could be an option. Many of the houses there offer all day domination for a discount. But don’t expect to be the center of attention in such a scenario. You are played with at their discretion. I did a 1/2 day at Avalon in Berlin. It was about 500 Euro and 90 mins of active play over the course of 4 hours with 3 different ladies. The rest of the time I was in rubber bondage and waiting. Honestly a 2 hour session with the domme of my choice would have been better. But, they have multi sub session parties where it’s a lot more active, from what i hear.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (Chi61, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Dominions, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Natasha Strange, denali, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Bruce88, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30563 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas