by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3882 - 07/05/19 08:17 PM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--A Saga [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Domina M, it is no contest! grin

I approach every session from the perspective of just buckling up and enjoying the ride that the Domme chooses to take me on. As I mentioned, I get to subspace very quickly and anything that upsets the "suspension of disbelief" needs to dealt with quickly.

For that reason, having a strong plan B ready to go if plan A goes off the tracks is definitely the SIGN of a true professional!

The suspension problem I experienced was actually pretty scary. The crossbeam broke, had never been properly attached to the ceiling frame. I dropped about 18 inches and the metal suspension bar landed on my shoulders with a fair amount of force. While I was more shaken that injured, it was a great learning experience for me and made me realize the importance of research and reputations when looking to contact a new Domme.

Glad you got your Tremblr working. I did a little research on it and it looks like a great toy. Hopefully, I will experience one someday.

jack

#3886 - 07/06/19 10:19 AM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine-Update #2 Resolution(?) [Re: Domina M]
second try Offline
Artisan

A Mistress I once knew very well (Mistress Cristian of LI and New Jersey) said to me -
For a sub, you do not work as you should
The usual controls do not control you effectively
For me to "win" with you, I have to modify for your quirks
But, now that I am aware of them, you operate perfectly
you have become my favorite toy.

Only on reading this post by YOU, Domina M
did I realize the comparison Mistress Cristian was making
of me to a machine.

#3889 - 07/07/19 01:32 AM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine-Update #2 Resolution(?) [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Yes, I am def going to look at the pro-kit after the summer dungeon upgrades. The nipple sucking attachments are quite intriguing.

Thanks for your input!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (mass, Domina M, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Chi61, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30971 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn