DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3774 - 06/29/19 03:55 PM Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting
beta male Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Hi all, I'm looking for ideas for a public role play scenario where I play the personal assistant to a powerful female executive who treats me like a servant. In the past, I have done this in a nail salon, where the domme got a pedicure and manicure, and used me as her assistant to hold her shoes, handbag, water bottle, fetch magazines, etc. This time I'm trying to come up with something more interactive, where the domme could interact with other women and introduce and treat me as her personal assistant. There's no overt BDSM involved, just an executive and her personal assistant who waits on her hand and foot. Anybody have any ideas?

#3793 - 06/30/19 11:53 PM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: beta male]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello beta male.

This sounds like a fun scene and I hope it happens for you in the future. The simplest idea that comes to mind is a shopping outing. I personally don't like shopping in malls but they are great for this type of play. Your Domme could be dressed as a high powered executive out running some shopping errands with her assistant (you). A lot of this will depend on her creativity and attitude but some of the things I have done in the past and I think would work for your scenario are:

1. Have you carry her handbag and all purchases.
2. Have you remove her sunglasses and put them back in their case while she simply stands there.
3. Have you hold a compact mirror while she powders her nose.
4. Rest in a coffee shop and have you procure the coffee and put the cream/sugar in it. You hold it while she sips.
5. A short foot massage at one of the communal seating areas.
6. Remove her shoes in the shoe department before the salesperson has a chance to - and put them back on.
7. Once I saw a lovely shade of eyes shadow but I didn't want to ruin My makeup by trying it on so I asked the sales person to try it on My sub as a tester. I have done the same with perfume.
8. She could have you stand close by (but not be seated with her) at a restaurant or bar and call to you to bring her phone or other items in her bag then send you back to stand nearby on the ready.
9. You would complete all purchases while she walks away to do other things or she pays and leaves you to fetch the receipt and the package while she wanders off.
10. For a little added fun she could have a friend meet you and you can have double the fun.

I am sure other Ladies here will have more to add but I hope this gets your creative juices flowing. If this happens you will need to report back so we will all know how it turned out.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3800 - 07/01/19 05:24 AM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: beta male]
beta male Offline

Ms. Ayn, thank you very much for Your reply. Those are some awesome ideas which definitely highlight the status difference between the male assistant and the Female boss. I very much appreciate You taking Your time to write such a thoughtful response.

#3803 - 07/01/19 09:55 AM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: beta male]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I definitely want to know how this turns out. It brings to mind "The Devil Wears Prada".

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3804 - 07/01/19 10:03 AM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: Mistress Ayn]
CelesteTaylor Offline

Great ideas, Mistress Ayn. I like these ideas.

This is right up my ally in regards to public play and more subtle humiliation. Love 4, 5, and 7!

Celeste

#3805 - 07/01/19 12:43 PM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress Ayn,
Points 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9 were usually done in the mid-20th Century by a straight married male who was married to a gorgeous woman. Or were rich and had a gorgeous mistress (lower case, not "Mistress" or Domina) who was being "supported" financially by him.

In other words, the older man was a gentleman, but he was in the "deep end of the pool." Such men were sugar daddies, there to pay at Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Berdorf Goodman in Manhattan when they were classy joints to shop.

I kinda know all this based on stories I heard from a couple of Aunts of mine who had college friends from the '40s and '50s who had businessmen who admired their friends and took them... shopping. wink

#3818 - 07/02/19 03:06 AM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: beta male]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I love this. I always need ideas for outings that are subtle and won't clue anyone in to the game or offend.

#3822 - 07/02/19 07:17 AM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: Domina M]
beta male Offline

That is true, Ms. M. I have done the female executive/male assistant scenario at a nail salon. It is subtle, as You say, and judging from the comments from the other Female patrons in the salon, as well as the employees, it is well received and admired. My Boss received many compliments on how well trained and efficient Her assistant was.

#3871 - 07/05/19 12:22 PM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: beta male]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

If you've been in the scene long enough you sometimes initially forget some "adventures." I had a few vanilla setting experiences with Goddess Vegas, a now retired domina, show biz dancer, physical trainer and athlete from the town of the same name. My first session with her was in NYC and the second was in Vegas. She took a liking to me. The Goddess did not want to session at my hotel. She picked me up outside the Paris Hotel about 15 minutes late (to build up my anticipation). She drove me to a bar/restaurant away from the Strip. I did not speak unless I was spoken to, intuitively walked three steps behind her and she led me to the bar where she ordered a vodka and tonic. I did the same. She was quite a sight: Almost 6 ft. in heels, tight jeans, gold-ish high heels and tight top, accentuating her arms and torso. She ordered a Caesar salad, I turned to her and she said, "He'll have the same." Three guys at a table took a few glances of her, and she stared them down. As she finished her salad the Goddess announced, "I'm ready to leave. Get the check." The waiter came over, I paid in cash, and then she said, "I'm going to the ladies room." I asked, "May I follow you? I'll wait nearby." She approved. I was three steps behind her going there and then leaving the restaurant. When we got to the parking space she dropped her keys, I immediately scooped them up and she slipped one foot out of her high heels and ordered, "Worship." I didn't know or care if anyone saw me. She said, "Enough!" after a minute or two and I opened the door for her and then got into her car. She then said, "You're lucky you opened that door, or else I would have left you here."

She then drove me to her doorman building and bought me to her apartment, showing me the place. After the tour was completed she said, "It's time. Stay here (the living room) and get ready. We will start as soon as I come in." It was supposed to be role play - she's the Amazon and I'm the sub Tarzan - with muscle worship and scissors but there was little or no dialogue. She was Goddess Vegas and I was completely dominated by her - physically and mentally. I was ordered to pleasure myself at the end and told to clean up and get dressed.

She dropped her "Goddess Vegas" persona, said she had a great time and drove me back to my hotel. I paid for an hour but the whole experience was about three hours.

We did other public play, in the street and in hotel lobbies, after that but nothing like that night. I really miss her.

#3887 - 07/06/19 11:45 AM Re: Public Role Play Ideas in Vanilla Setting [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Sounds like it was a wonderful session. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27326 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Isadora