by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#3820 - 07/02/19 03:53 AM My Tremblr Milking Machine--A Saga
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
A milking machine is a considerable purchase that I did not take lightly. I considered the Venus 2000, Serious Kit, and the Tremblr. The Serious Kit takes up a lot of space and my dungeon is quite small and the Venus has complications coming from the US with import tax and such. I kept it simple and went with the Tremblr from the good ole UK.

I ordered directly from the manufacturer, F-machine.com, they were quite pleasant and in 6 days I had my new milking machine! It was easy to set up, quiet--except for a pretty cool *woosh woosh* sound, and pretty straight forward. I really enjoyed it. So for so good, my only complaints would be that it needs to be disassembled to be cleaned, which takes up a considerable amount of time, and it needs some kind of stand to be held in place.

So I use it for about 7 weeks and I am gentile with it, as it is known to have some mechanical issues. One day I pull it out, assemble it, turn it on--everything is good--but the pump will not start. The lite is on and it is powered up, the controller light blinks when I push the button, but nothing is happening. The pump arm is not stuck, everything seems to be working, but it refuses to begin the pumping. I put it away in frustration and move on to another game. (I hate to get a plan in my head and not be able to do it, so I am now grumpy.)

The next day, I put it together again but disassemble the remote and re-install the battery. Voilà! It works. The following day, I bring it out before the session so I can see if it is STILL working and--it's not, and the light on the adaptor goes out and stops giving power to the whole unit. I cancel my session so I don't have another less than top shelf session.

I have been in touch with the manufacturer without a reply at this point. I decided simply to order a replacement control unit and power cord.

Now the manufacturer gets in touch with me and says that sometimes the battery will light up the unit but not be powerful enough to start the unit, they will send a better battery with the new unit. Okay fine. 10 days later the replacement parts arrive annnnnd the unit will not turn on at all. I have sent a message to the manufacturer again.

As of this moment, I am figuring the fuse has blown in the UK plug that goes to the adapter. I am off to try to find a UK plug fuse or an EU equivalent cord.

I hope to have some good updates that are sexier, but this is what you can expect in purchasing this machine.

#3823 - 07/02/19 07:18 AM My Tremblr Milking Machine--Update #1 [Re: Domina M]

Enthusiast

Bought a plug cord to connect to the adapter cord that was an EU plug instead of the UK plug. Now the machine turns on! I guess it was a blown UK-plug fuse.

The control works. . . .sometimes. I am unsure why it can turn on sometimes, but then not receive any other signals--So I can eventually coax it to turn on but have to do the same level of work to coax it to adjust the settings.

#3836 - 07/02/19 11:20 PM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--A Saga [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Domina M,

Thanks for posting your experiences with the milker. I have only experienced the Venus, and loved it.

As for you comment that your post wasn't sexy, I thought is was interesting to get a glimpse of what goes on "behind the scenes" as Dommes decide which toys to buy and the issues they encounter in using their equipment. Glad you got the problem somewhat resolved and are getting a return on your investment.

jack

#3837 - 07/03/19 01:37 AM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--A Saga [Re: nysubjack]

Enthusiast

Thanks! It is a fun machine, but this is something that has been a major drawback. I do like it, but I think in a few months I will get a Venus.

I hate hate hate hate (another) hate when I get a plan in my head during a scene and can't go through with it. Absolute buzz kill for me. I must have a back up!

#3846 - 07/03/19 08:06 PM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--A Saga [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I have been in a few scenes where there have been equipment failures. It was a bit of a buzzkill because I get to subspace very deeply and very quickly, so coming out from that while the Domme went to plan B was a little unsettling for me. In just about every case the Domme simply made an adjustment and got things back on track pretty quickly. There was one session when a piece of suspension equipment failed, and it rattled me so much that I stopped the session because I just didn't feel safe. Other than that one occasion, things worked out ok and like you, a few of the Dommes were more upset about equipment problems that I was. I guess that's the sign of a true professional.

#3852 - 07/03/19 10:38 PM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--Update #1 [Re: Domina M]
slapandchoke Offline

Good for you Domina M -

I was struck by your Do it yourself resolve in what you wrote.

In my experience, many Dommes are resourceful and mechanically-inclined when it comes to equipment and building out their dungeon/playspace. It's like when I am being bound and shackled - watching 'Mistress' do this work to make me compliant makes my submissive heart flutter.

Wishing you many trouble-free milkings ahead.

#3857 - 07/05/19 01:19 AM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--Update #1 [Re: slapandchoke]

Enthusiast

Thank you. Most dommes can be very industrious. I am a pretty hands-on, elbow grease kind of gal. I have now built quite a few dungeons, including my own furniture and equipment.

I think this is why I am so frustrated with the Tremblr. I am not mechanically disinclined. I wonder how many have used it and when it had problems, just put it in a closet.

#3858 - 07/05/19 01:34 AM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine--A Saga [Re: nysubjack]

Enthusiast

Sign or drawback? grin

For me the control is important to my top space (obviously). I try to have everything clean, orderly--and functioning. I really, really, really, really, (another) really enjoy the power rush of "This is my realm, I have absolute power here and over you." Of course minor things happen all the time, but when the major component of the culmination of the session fails without time to recover all that suspension of disbelief crumbles.

(BTW I did offer the client a discount on his next session because it was such a let down.)

Quote:
There was one session when a piece of suspension equipment failed, and it rattled me so much that I stopped the session because I just didn't feel safe.

This was a good call. There is a difference between being submissive and stupid. Suspension failures are serious problems and people are gravely injured if things aren't just right.

#3859 - 07/05/19 01:43 AM My Tremblr Milking Machine-Update #2 Resolution(?) [Re: Domina M]

Enthusiast

I am successfully using my Tremblr again. It would appear the control does control it, but sometimes the battery needs to be jostled (it is a new battery) and there is a "sweet spot" of how far away from the unit the control should be to be effective.

So win!!??!?!?

I will adapt to the quirks of this machine now that I am aware of them. I do already have my eye on the Venus 2000 for later this year. (Dungeon Christmas present to myself maybe?)

#3878 - 07/05/19 06:14 PM Re: My Tremblr Milking Machine-Update #2 Resolution(?) [Re: Domina M]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
It's good to hear you got it working again. I feel your pain when equipment fails and it throws off the whole session plan. I can't recommend the Venus highly enough. I've had mine for at least 5 years. It's solid as a rock and would be a worthy replacement.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (Slv4u, jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, CelesteTaylor, porkster, Chi61, broom, Mistress Tissa, langerr, international, Cheyenne, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, Soapy, furfan, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, Chuck123, GrimmX, cbtlover, Domina M, tosser, Bruce88, Eastbabyhuey, Bound ashtray Man, llf, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, MsKittyLaReaux, Madam Jess, palmer, DommeLynx, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, ChicagoSlicker, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, midlet, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Lady Velvet Steel, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, kefxb24, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30107 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora