Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3796 - 06/30/19 11:57 PM My recollections of Mistress Ayn in Femdom Mansion
robertb Offline

Bdsm, Femdom and extended sessions commonly evokes scenes of prolonged torture, sissy play, elaborate bondage, prison type role plays and what not. I was no different and had the good fortune to experience these activities with some of the finest dominas living in different parts of the world. But I always longed to be used as a personal slave to a lady of substance and style living in a chic mansion. So there I was using the most popular search engine with these keywords "femdom" and "mansion" which brought me in sight of the very elegant Femdom Mansion and Mistress Ayn also popped out of it.

Mistress Ayn was a revelation. I found her looking most gorgeous in her netted golden gown in her pics. After finishing the booking she was very eager to know my preferences which would help her to design a "memorable experience". We exchanged multiple emails in which she clarified most of my queries and also understood my preferences. Closer towards the date of our engagement, she sent me precise instructions for enacting the kidnapping scene from my hotel.

She and Gianna came to my room and took me in their car blindfolded in handcuffs. She was in her elements once the session got underway. She was expertly choreographing the entire sequence. I spent the initial few hours in the Atlanta Dungeon. The dungeon was dimly lit. Mistress was very strict and often slapped me hard for any misdemeanours. After cleaning me with an enema, I was blindfolded and put in handcuffs again. Mistress made me wear only a small shirt with its back open which she said to Gianna "that's enough for his modesty".I was walked back to the car and driven a short distance.

When my blindfold was removed, I found myself in a brightly lit room with walls painted black with concrete floors. Mistress and Giana attached me to the chains hanging from the wall. My interrogation was about to start followed by sentencing. At this time, Mistress Simone Kross entered the room holding a cane and a small bag. There were no introductions. She spit on my face, grabbed my jaw and gave a string of hard slaps. The energy of the room changed all of sudden seemingly a volcano exploding in the middle of serenity. Mistress Simone was dressed in all black exactly matching the colour on the walls and had an intimidating personality. Mistress Ayn and Gianna left the room after handing over information they extracted out of me. Mistress Simone was to extract the remaining information from the arrogant prisoner. I was shaking with fear and wanted to run away if not for the chains. Over an hour of interrogation, she used various means of torture including waterboarding with her urine and culminating with caning with number of strokes decided by the roll of her dice. She finally sentenced me to a day of slavery in Femdom Mansion with the threat of returning back to the isolation room if I fell short. Mistress made me wear a white T-shirt with "inmate" written over it in bold and put back the blindfold handcuffs. I was driven to the mansion with Giana driving and Mistress shocking me with a remote device all along the way. My blindfold was removed when the car stopped in front of the mansion.

Unlike a dungeon, I did not get to see the usual furnitures like the cross, bench, stockings etc. Instead it was very tastefully laid out with giant staircase at the centre. After feeding me food and water from a bowl, Mistress took me to her room. While I waited kneeling on the floor, Mistress was washing her mouth. To my surprise she came to me and ordered me to open my mouth. Before I could realise she spit the water which I later found to be mouthwash with specific instructions for not to swallow. With my mouth washed out , she summoned me to her boudoir to help me with her dress. I helped her slip in her feet in her "slipins" and tied a necklace around her neck.

Thereafter , Mistress took me to the dungeon in the basement to play with me. We spent a good amount of time over the medical table. She carried on a playful and soft conversation while doing enema, electro, plugs and CBT. She will start with small amounts and gradually increase the intensity with lot of encouragement and "deal making". She will often take me out in the patio for some fresh air and order me to humiliating things to entertain her alone and sometimes with Gianna. Yes we made a lot of "deals" as Mistress liked to call those. If I was able to take the more extreme levels of torture for Mistress, she will reward me. Of course she sometimes played wicked mind games by giving me a choice - an easy one and difficult one. When I will choose the easy option she will take away the choice and force me to do both.

Mistress interspersed the play with a lot of education.While giving her a massage she will often tell me about the muscles and how to press and move the fingers to help the muscles relax. She is not into yoga but she taught me the plank. I could barely hold it for few seconds but I have incorporated into my daily lifestyle now so that I can do it better next time. There were quite a few funny moments. She once confronted me with - "Are you sassing me" and I didn't even know what sassing meant. Yes she has a special vocabulary and I came back enriched.

Although I escaped punishment for sassing, Mistress made sure to punish me whenever I disappointed her but to her credit she was always very fair. She will often remind me not to relax too much. I got to witness a different facet of her personality when she decided to punish me with hard cane strokes for not remembering my slave position. She did not shout or scream. Yet the environment reverberated with her authority when she simply uttered "on the bench". I instantly knew what was coming. I stopped thinking and just obeyed. But Mistress was so concerned about the discomfort I have to endure that she instructed Gianna to teach me the breathing techniques which would make it easy to bear the pain.Gianna came close to my ears and very softly taught me to take a deep breath and release very slowly counting from 1 to 5. It was so touching that I wish I could relive this moment.

I was in a session with a slave girl for the first time. Gianna played her role to perfection. She made me practice the slave positions and also found moments to steal me for indulging herself with foot massages. I was well looked after. I had specified my dietary requirements since I am mostly a vegan. Mistress Ayn and Gianna both kept a close eye on my hydration levels and forced me to consume water at regular intervals.Eating was however not easy. I was not allowed to use my hands. I had to bury my head inside a bowl to consume the food on offer under the close watch of Mistress.

On the second day, I was woken by Gianna early in the morning . She released me from the chains and marched me upstairs for "having some fun". After allowing me a wash she informed me that Mistress was expecting a few guests. She handed me a brush and broom. She wanted the patio to be cleaned up. After she was satisfied with my cleaning she sent me upstairs to serve Mistress Ayn. I found Mistress in a black slip sipping coffee. She decided to indulge herself with some oil massage to her foot and her shoulders. I felt reasonably trained by now. I brushed her beautiful mane. She explained me later which made me infer that there is a lot of science behind how her hair is curly and sometimes straight- "best of both worlds" in her words.

Mistress decided to have some fun early in the morning while eating her breakfast. She made me a dog and ordered me on all fours. After using me as her footrest she was gracious enough to spit some berries inside my mouth after she was satisfied with my barking skills.

She had a few guests in the later part of the day. Gianna had explained me the exact protocol to open the door when the guests arrive, greet them by kissing their feet and bring them to Mistress. The guests enjoyed all kind of conversation in the patio including a few about my stay while I listened kneeling on the ground. Time flew by so fast before anyone could realise. It was time for the guests to leave. Mistress Ayn went to see off her guests to the door. At this point I felt the session had come to a close. But she came back and took me back to the dungeon. There she and Gianna did Shibari bondage with hemp ropes. After tying me up, they started the tickle torture by moving their fingers all over me. There was a lot of tickling by both Mistress and Gianna through out my stay and both of them seemed to love this activity.

This was the last part of the session. Mistress ordered me to dress up and meet her in the patio. It was one of those times when the mind gets into a state of dichotomy. I felt happy about going back to the world and prepared to confront the everyday challenges. On the other hand I felt very sad to leave the company of Mistress Ayn. I wished to listen to her conversations, suddenly felt like taking more of her caning and tortures along with serving and pleasing her.

She had left a pleasantly lasting impression- classy, sensual, moody and very skilful someone who will make you feel safe. She is beautiful and gorgeous yet imperfect with minor aberrations someone I could easily connect with. The session was continuous with no real breaks. She could read my mind and body very well and placed me in just the right positions so that I never felt exhausted. She had the natural spontaneity in her style and conversations due to which it was hard to distinguish that it was play time or break. Mistress looked stunning in every outfit she wore. In fact the mansion and Mistress Ayn form a heady concoction which bring to life the whole concept of "Femdom Mansion".

Mistress inquired about my physical condition and asked me if I was hungry. She fed me some chicken and pasta, we all left together in her car. Before that she gave me specific instruction to keep a bottle of water to me for drinking along the way. She was still concerned about my hydration. I was dropped at an agreed location. The parting was very touching. I held Mistress hand all along the way. We hugged while leaving her car. I had left behind the bottle of water in her car. Mistress signalled my cab to halt and came running and handed back the bottle. I kept the bottle as souvenir along with the memories.

#3797 - 07/01/19 12:14 AM Re: My recollections of Mistress Ayn in Femdom Mansion [Re: robertb]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thanks for going through the effort to register here and post this, robert. I was afraid if Max went down it would be lost.

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea..._Ay#Post1731322

you were absolutely delightful and we can't wait for your next visit. I became quite attached to My little toy. However, you need to work on that snoring . . . and maybe next time you will be given a more honored place to sleep. laugh

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3869 - 07/05/19 11:17 AM Re: My recollections of Mistress Ayn in Femdom Mansion [Re: Mistress Ayn]
second try Offline
Artisan

This post and Your answer to it, Mistress AYN, is a great example of why men see bdsm Mistresses. There are lots of different, some very different, activities, but the main thread running through is the understanding and compassion which the Lady is showing for Her client/friend.

#4674 - 07/31/19 07:20 AM Re: My recollections of Mistress Ayn in Femdom Mansion [Re: Mistress Ayn]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

i assume that any slave that disturbs Mistress Ayn with snoring will be punished. Thankfully i am not given that opportunity to disturb Mistress Ayn when serving Her at the FemDom Manson. i am safely chained in the dungeon awaiting my release whenever Mistress Ayn decides to do so the next morning. Glad to see that the number of slaves given the opportunity to serve Mistress Ayn at the FemDom Mansion seems to be growing. She deserves every moment of service She desires.

#7679 - 10/17/19 10:35 PM Re: My recollections of Mistress Ayn in Femdom Mansion [Re: Mistress Ayn]
robertb Offline

Yes Mistress I will work on my snoring to get to sleeping in a more honored place laugh . I still think I got away lightly and deserved a harsher punishment. laugh

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27312 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon