Mistress Jada Sinn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#3766 - 06/28/19 09:00 PM Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc....
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
Do you have a favorite CP implement? I have lots of specific reasons why I enjoy using each different implement, and I want to hear yours.

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#3767 - 06/28/19 11:14 PM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
My favorite is personally any kind of whip.
I love the sounds they make and the marks they can leave all over my back and the sides of my body.

#3768 - 06/29/19 02:49 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
second try Offline
Artisan

The most important instrument is the Lady's mind.

I hate CP. I love CP when She is intensely into the scene, and feverishly employing the instrument in a "I can't stop myself" whirlwind of motions up front and personal. Her intensity is in Her eyes and kinetically connected to Her arms. She may strike with Her hands alone, or with small objects like hair brushes, ping pong and other paddles, belts and domestic items. What's most important to me is that She's comfortable with Her weapon of choice. it is natural for Her and She keeps swinging repeatedly without losing Her rhythm. Whips do nothing for me.

A CP session which works for me is one which starts out with soft almost incidental hits, works up rapidly to harsh painful strikes which I am begging Her to stop, and then gradually becomes refreshing like a rainfall on a humid day. I am thinking I love this Woman, there is no punishment I would not accept from Her, and She is transitioning to sensual touches.

#3770 - 06/29/19 06:00 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
As a 100% purebred spanko, there's nothing better than a bare hand. And nothing like a disciplinarian who can keep up a hand spanking for a half-hour session. There are some who really enjoy it. And others who don't.

#3772 - 06/29/19 08:44 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Partially because I enjoy the greater intimacy, and partially because my pain tolerance isn't super high, bare hand is my fave!

#3776 - 06/29/19 07:42 PM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Nice topic for discussion, thanks for posting the question.

My favorite is the flogger. Feeling the stands as they land on my back or ass creates an extremely deep subspace for me. Hearing that heavy "THUD" as the flogger lands is such a sexy sound, for me, my favorite is a fairly heavy leather flogger. Paddles just scare the crap out of me, that stingy burning sensation doesn't give me the same sort of cathartic rush. Also, with the flogger, I can better control my breathing and I just lose that breath control with a paddle.

For pure masochistic pleasure, nothing beats a signal tail whip but that is not something I can handle for very long.

Again, great question, thanks for the post!

#3777 - 06/30/19 09:03 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: nysubjack]

Occasional

Floggers are one of the most fun implements. So many different types, so many different techniques to swinging, so many different sensations than can be delivered... I love the endless possibilities!

www.msjuliasteele.com

#3778 - 06/30/19 09:08 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Swordfish]

Occasional

I mostly like bare hand spanking when I'm doing OTK, which goes with the intimacy theme, and when I'm having my way with the strap-on. How can you not love the sound of a bare handed smack on the ass????

As to your pain tolerance comment- I have witnessed some women give a brutal hand spanking, but I am not one of those. My hands are delicate, and I don't like them to get hurt, lol.

www.msjuliasteele.com

#3779 - 06/30/19 09:11 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: OwwItHz]

Occasional

It depends how hard the spanking would be. I definitely wouldn't enjoy delivering a hand spanking for 30 minutes if the intensity of the smacks was too hard. Your ass is supposed to hurt, not my hand.

www.msjuliasteele.com

#3781 - 06/30/19 09:28 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Originally Posted By Julia Steele
My hands are delicate, and I don't like them to get hurt, lol.

Your hands are a perfect match for my ass! Cue the "if I ever make it to Atlanta" pitch smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, international, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27368 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas