04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3627 - 06/20/19 08:22 PM Vinyl Queen in Detroit again!
sissy josephine Offline

For those of you who have been following along (that's everyone, right?), the last time She visited Detroit i went out in public dressed with Vinyl Queen, and went to the ladies room for the first time ever. Well, this trip put that one to shame.

As before, my evening started with a trip to Janet's (a local TV/CD boutique that i highly recommend). i was in the lavender dress VQ selected from my last trip, of course my lovely 48DDD's, some more sensible shoes with glitter straps at least, and a new long red wig and full makeup. The difference this time was that i got the makeover on my own, and got a room in a downtown hotel for the night -- which i then had to check into in full drag. After that hurdle, i met up with VQ, who this trip had a friend accompanying her. Her friend was amazing, very sweet and with a bosom that put mine to shame. The goal was to give me some lessons in how to flirt with boys -- eeek!

We went to the same restaurant we went to last trip, and it was even better somehow. The busboy who seemed very interested in me last time was there again, and i did get some instruction on how to attract his attention. Apparently i have a few natural tendencies, as i took it on myself to summon him over when VQ's friend wanted a condiment. And i swear to god, this was an accident, but i dropped my utensils on the floor while he was getting the condiment. He was more than happy to bring a new set, and even bend under the table to pick up the dropped items -- though i'm told he got a little flushed while down there smile Apparently i passed my first lesson smile

After dinner my bladder betrayed me again; it was time for a trip to the ladies room. After last visit this was my second time so i'm an expert now smile there's a picture of me freshening my makeup on twitter smile After that it was time for a trip to a bar VQ knew about, and then to a wine store i knew to pick up a bottle of sparkling. This involved a considerable amount of walking in a very crowded downtown Detroit, in broad daylight -- and somehow i felt safe and protected and well, myself. That is the force of personality that Vinyl Queen projects; as long as i'm in proximity to Her i'm safe and all is right with the world.

We ended up back at the hotel for fun and games. i got a lot more lessons in flirting, was teased and tortured for an amazingly long time while in a chastity device. i also never knew there were *vibrating* sounds! the whole experience was beyond amazing. If you ever have the opportunity to see this incredible Woman, don't hesitate for a second. There's a reason She is a legend. i am so fortunate to have found Her and the time i spend with Her is truly...well, you can only say amazing so many times in one post. As i've said before, they need to invent new words for her.

#3633 - 06/21/19 10:54 AM Re: Vinyl Queen in Detroit again! [Re: sissy josephine]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
What a fabulous review, josepbine. I love outings with sissies and this one sounds epic.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3695 - 06/24/19 06:36 PM Re: Vinyl Queen in Detroit again! [Re: Mistress Ayn]
sissy josephine Offline

thank You for the compliment -- but of course, all credit goes to Vinyl Queen, She really is amazing. i always feel safe around Her, even when prancing around in full dress in downtown Detroit.

#3720 - 06/26/19 01:37 PM Re: Vinyl Queen in Detroit again! [Re: sissy josephine]
VinylQueen Online   content

Loc: East Bay, CA
Who is finally registered on here smile. Since "another site" is going to be probably gone at the end of July, it's time to move on to a location that is actually updated and moderated.

VQ

#3743 - 06/27/19 09:09 PM Re: Vinyl Queen in Detroit again! [Re: VinylQueen]
sissy josephine Offline

And Your first post is on my thread! Well, Yes, it's a thread about You, but i'm still counting it smile

Edited by sissy josephine (06/27/19 09:10 PM)

#3763 - 06/28/19 06:41 PM Re: Vinyl Queen in Detroit again! [Re: VinylQueen]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Welcome.

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (cbtlover, DominaAdmin, Chi61, international, furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31282 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova