by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#3780 - 06/30/19 09:16 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: subjohn]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

Member #499, and post #1. Lets make it memorable!

I have no issue with rising tributes. As a matter of fact, I can think of no other place / service / item that I would want to spend my money on than to the mistress I serve. As a matter of fact, I tip my mistress well, because I can and want to.

And it works both ways. We decided to do small getaway trip (2 nights), and she cut me a good deal on the getaway, because I could not afford the normal tribute. I was very grateful and happy.

So, in my situation, its a bit different - as I am exclusive to my domme, and have been for a long time. That takes the edge off of rate increases....since we both know each other so well. And we both like it that way. Very relaxed, and just kinda roll with it. A true "give and take".

And a few other items - no, I am not rich. And our 'relationship' is very professional - nothing more.

Just wanted to share my perspective.

Celeste

#3783 - 06/30/19 12:19 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: CelesteTaylor]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Strictly professional? Like an exclusive contract? lol

It's possible... I guess...

po

#3784 - 06/30/19 01:05 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Poester]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

I didn't say "strictly"....I said very professional, meaning within the normal defined boundaries of pro-domination. Not owned, not collared, no "relationship". Nothing more than that. That's all I meant.

Celeste

#3811 - 07/01/19 08:38 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: subjohn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello subjohn,

In Atlanta we have enjoyed a lower cost of living than most American cities of similar size. Because of this we have had some of the lowest tributes in the country - under $300 per hour pretty much across the board. However, like most everywhere else, our cost of living has increased. Commercial real estate values (residential too) have increased substantially and that has driven all prices up. Salon visits, dry cleaning, gym memberships, food, you name it. My "rent" didn't go up but property taxes in My neighborhood went up 90% in the past two years due to increase home valuations. The squeeze is coming from all sides.

About the time you posted your question I had just made the decision to increase My tribute to $300 per hour, which is still pretty low compared to most large cities. The answer for Me wasn't to do more sessions. I want to be able to continue to give the necessary time to planning, communicating and other preparations that allow Me to provide a stellar session that is enjoyed by everyone. It's been over 7 years since I have raised My tributes and even with this increase I am still below most Dommes of similar stature. It is My goal to keep tributes relatively affordable while keeping My standards at their highest.

I don't think this increase will affect My fly in clients one bit. Most of them are accustomed to higher tributes where they live. I hope that $25 per hour won't discourage My local boys. Those that are on a regular schedule will be dealt with on a case by case basis. I don't want to lose My favorite pets over a small increase and I hope they feel the same way about Me.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (Soapy, denali, DominaAdmin, schrads, CelesteTaylor, langerr, broom, international, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, tosser, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32580 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling