Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#3703 - 06/25/19 11:32 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

If you're charging $1K an hour, which I *have* found out there, and you have enough star power to get both enough sessions and the right kinds of subs then, by all means, go for it!

po

#3704 - 06/25/19 02:05 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Originally Posted By Mistress UV

I would like to pose a hypothetical question. If the tribute of Pro Dommes in North America and Europe could be set, what do you believe is a fair amount. Let's stick to U.S. dollars.

IF there's one thing my x-gfs and x-wife have taught me over the years, it's to be able to identify when someone smarter than me is setting me up in an argument there's no way I'm going to win

laugh grin grin Okay, more seriously, not to be pedantic, but for me, the concepts of setting compensation by fiat, and the concept of "fair amount", are opposed. Pro dommes are skilled artists/service-providers/craftswomen (or whatever you want to call them), of a service that's clearly a luxury, and should set their own rates just like other providers of valued luxury services.

Instead of focusing on what anyone else "should" provide at what price, I just know what I'll pay for it. In my case, that's usually $250/session, which is lower than many pro dommes charge in this area. Which means that sometimes I make exceptions when it's worth it to me, but I've also adjusted by getting my kink through other ways (in my personal romantic relationships, with FBSM providers, on Seeking Arrangements, etc). Doesn't seem fair that I get the most I can from my company, but complain when others charge more than I'd like to pay. The best answer to is seek what you're looking for, somewhere else, where you can afford it (or alternatively, session less often, etc.)

Edited by Swordfish (06/25/19 02:14 PM)

#3705 - 06/25/19 03:29 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Swordfish]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
I agree with what you say. My business is to help companies maximize their profits. It really comes down to how much time you want to spend to make how much money/profit.
Domme A charges 225 an hour and averages 12 appts per week.
Domme B charges 300 an hour and averages 7 appts per week.
This is hypothetical and probably my best Domme sessions ever have been with the lowered priced Dommes.

#3707 - 06/25/19 05:01 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Originally Posted By Mistress Kiva Krimson

I started at $200 per hour and stuck to $250 for years. Recently I've raised my rates to $300. I seriously don't believe a $100 increase in 23 years is unreasonable. Rent was $675 23 years ago, it's now $1800.

Relatively speaking, that's true. However my income hasn't increased by 50% in 23 years, in fact since I've retired, it's dropped by about 30% while utilities, taxes, food, and gasoline (yours, too, of course) has risen close to the percentage increase of your rent.

Another thing is that some people just have a psychological barrier when it comes to spending money for something that's not a necessity. My thing used to be the $100 half-hour spanking. Now I'm willing to pay up to $150 for what I hope (or know) will be a really special session, but most $300/hr pros will either ignore my request, tell me to go pound sand, or patiently explain that dividing up an hour of their time just doesn't work that way. I understand and move on.

For what I'm looking for, I've found a few house dommes who do good work and, even with a tip, are within my budget, but I understand that most subs around here prefer something more involved, in activity, facilities, and time.

#3708 - 06/25/19 09:07 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
second try Offline
Artisan

Mistress Kiva, YOU do not look like YOU have been an adult for 23 years. YOU look bright, beautiful and full of energetic turmoil for Your activities. I am confident that I would be satisfied if I had the privilege of sessioning with YOU. Stick to Your guns on the fee questions. d

#3737 - 06/27/19 03:09 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: subjohn]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
Wow! I had no idea tributes have gotten so high. I may need to make a correction on mine, lol. My tribute has remained the same for over ten years, and although I've considered raising it I haven't for a number of reasons. I stay very busy with sessions. I session a lot, and I like it that way. If I raised my tribute, I might get less sessions (or more-who knows), but doing less sessions for the same amount of income doesn't interest me. I like sessioning A LOT. I make a very comfortable living. I am more than happy with my income, and I feel lucky that I am a very busy session mistress. Most clients tip on top of the tribute anyways. Also, I have owned the homes that my dungeon is in, so I don't have rent increases to deal with. Even though I have moved several times over the years, my home payment has always remained steady. About 75% of my clients are regulars or repeats. Some are even on a schedule (once every two weeks, once a month, etc.) If I raised the tribute, some might have to adjust their schedule and see me less. Boo! My tribute rate also allows for longer sessions, which I enjoy. I'm sure I'll raise it sometime in the next few years, or maybe not... I've been saying that to myself for a while now. Haha!

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#3744 - 06/27/19 09:23 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: subjohn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I know that session tributes rise for a good reason, but I just really hate how impossible the high session prices makes it to experiment and find dommes who suit your particular needs. I've had way too many disappointing sessions with dommes to even want to risk slightly

#3749 - 06/28/19 06:25 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Julia Steele]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
It's great to hear from a busy mistress who has figured out how to make the business work well both for her and her clients. This is the way it should be.

#3755 - 06/28/19 10:13 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Domina M]
subjohn Offline
Occasional

Thanks to everyone for the input. The problem is that I have not been sessioning for that long and didn't know that rates had stayed steady for so long. I've been seeing mistresses for about 5 years and it just seemed that rates went up suddenly. I had no idea they were the same for 10-15yrs in some cases. The ladies are correct. Everything has increased in that time. And I get paid more than I did 10 years ago so why shouldn't they? I am not cheap. In fact I am always suspicious when someone is lower than everyone else in an area. It make me wonder if there is a problem like she won't look like her pictures or her dungeon isn't that nice. I would rather pay more and get what I pay for. Thanks all.

#3756 - 06/28/19 10:56 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: OwwItHz]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
Yeah, it works for me because I don't have to pay a dungeon rental fee. If I was traveling for sessions, I would definitely have to charge more.

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Cheyenne, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27061 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova