Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#3302 - 12/16/18 08:11 AM Domme Bucket List
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
This is the time of year I tend to reflect on things and in doing that I have come up with the list of active Pro Dommes I have always wanted to see but just haven't had the opportunity (there may be others that just don't come to mind immediately).

Who you will not see on this list? Dommes I have already had the good fortune to session with; Dommes I have contacted to inquire about a session and determined that their requirements (personal information, picture, deposit methods or rates) cross over my personal limits; Retired Dommes; and Dommes based outside of the US.

In some cases, the reasons I have never seen one of these Dommes is because I am generally not going to choose to see one of my bucket list Dommes over someone I already have a good relationship with (yes, I have a well-deserved reputation as a slut but I really do value the amazing Dommes I have seen or see on a regular basis over someone I never have). This was the case with Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ming until earlier this year because of Mistress UV and Mistress Ayn. Also, as we all know, this is a constantly shifting landscape so my list today wasn't necessarily my list at this time last year (although nobody has ever been removed from the list because I have just lost interest).

So without further explanation here is my current list:

Mistress Marah
Goddess Phoenix
Mistress Tangent
Victoria Cayne
Petra Hunter
Aine Patrick
Isabella Sinclaire
Maya Sinstress
Simone Kross
Devlynn Desade

I doubt I will ever get to close this list and there are others I will probably see (maybe even in the next month) that are not on it, but I am curious if anyone else has a list and who would be on it for you.

#3303 - 12/16/18 10:26 AM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
It gets harder and harder for me to make a bucket list. Some of the ones I've never seen who got away (i.e. no longer available) are:

Mistress Jacqueline (Omerta)
Jennifer Brooks
Dana Kane
Julianne (The Spanking Therapist)

Most of those I've run across in the past couple of years that have grabbed my interest have something that's keeping me away. Some seem, at least from their web sites, that they just wouldn't be fun, some cost more than I'm willing to spend, some really want to play too hard (I wouldn't be fun for them). If my bucket was deep enough, in this category, I'd include:

Georgia Payne
Josephine Drake
Maia (Orange County Domestic Disciplinarian)
Jenn Davis

Many are located in places where I don't have any reason to go and don't travel to places that I do go. A spanking from someone new isn't, by itself, a good enough reason to fund a trip. So I guess I'll pretty much be sticking to my Old Reliables for as long as they, and I, hold up.

#3304 - 12/16/18 10:55 AM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: OwwItHz]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Sounds very similar to me Oww.... Mistress Darcy retired on me this year and the others on my list either are in cities I don't go to or are in citiea where there is already someone else for me.

Have you ever seen or considered Domina Elle in Denver? She doesn't really advertise as a spanker but she absolutely loves spanking and corporal.

#3310 - 12/17/18 07:31 AM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
Bruce88 Online   content

Loc: Boston, MA
I am not nearly as experienced as you or get to travel as much. But here is my list:

Goddess Tangent
Mistress Olivia Black
Miss Victoria Cayne (will happen soon i know it!!!)
Mistress UltraViolet
Mistress Julia Steele
Mistress Adreana Angel

#3311 - 12/17/18 02:37 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
An impressive list. I have had the opportunity to do doubles with:

Simone Kross - A legend

Isabella Sinclaire- Also a legend

Goddess Phoenix - I have played with her publicly and she was involved in at least one of my MindFuck Productions.

you won't go wrong with any of these.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3312 - 12/17/18 07:05 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Thank You Mistress Ayn... You were at the top of this list for a while but then I went to DC and You moved from my bucket list to my favorites list.

Been circling Mistress Marah for a couple of years but timing never works for me. Now that She has been in Japan doing Shibari training, I am even more obsessed.

Never really thought of Goddess Phoenix much until I met Her at DomCon this year, but She so impressed me that I already have tried to book (and failed because of timing). 90% sure that She will not be on it if I post a revised list at this time next year.

Simone Kross and Isabella Sinclaire have been on it for years but since I have never even gotten close enough to plan something I think they will unfortunately persist.

#3313 - 12/17/18 07:14 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: Bruce88]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Bruce,

Its a great list but I assume the last Domme is Adreena Angela rather than Adreana Angel since I have never heard of a Domme by that name. Let me know if I am wrong about that.

Asp

#3316 - 12/19/18 02:40 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
Bruce88 Online   content

Loc: Boston, MA
Yes, you are right - damn spellcheck

#3667 - 06/23/19 03:26 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
I apologize in advance for resurrecting an older thread, but I can't help but chime in.

My list includes two Mistresses with whom I've sessioned and desperately wish to reconnect with (and soon):

-Mistress Ayn (Atlanta)
-Mistress Chloe (NYC)

Now, the Ladies I haven't had the privilege of suffering for (but would like to):

-Domina Victoria Rage (Seattle)
-Mistress Damiana Chi (Los Angeles)
-Princess Marx (Los Angeles)
-Mistress Elena de Luca (NYC)
-Mistress Michelle Lacy (NYC-FL)
-Mistress Daria (Dallas)
-Mistress Scarlet (Austin)
-Mistress Lilly (Los Angeles)
-Goddess Tangent (Phoenix)
-Mistress Ultra Violet (Atlanta)

I feel like a kid in a candy store when I see threads like this.

Edited by wllwrk4spankings (06/23/19 03:34 PM)

#3668 - 06/23/19 05:35 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
second try Offline
Artisan

Favorite Favorites (Still in the scene)

Mistress Chloe (NYC)
Mistress Crimson (friend of Ms. Chloe/NYC)
Mistress Georgia Payne (L.A.)

(Never sessioned with yet

Mistress Miss Michelle (Goddess Loft, NYC)
Mistress Aurea Amazon, NYC
Mistress Number 1, International

Very High on my List, even if I am not on Hers

Mistress Michelle Lacy, Florida

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (langerr, artiemus1, Cheyenne, Soapy, international, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27426 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix