Sara Lips Wrestling
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#3619 - 06/20/19 08:21 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: midlet]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Backpage going down and doubts about the security of Eros has hindered all domme travel.

#3621 - 06/20/19 08:28 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Domina M]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I'm disappointed that I wasn't into pro-domming until after the downfall of Backpage. Whenever I hear about it, it almost sounds more like a golden age of the industry, at least for what the clients were getting out of it.

#3625 - 06/20/19 01:41 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: subjohn]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Originally Posted By subjohn
I live in a town that is too small to have a resident mistress so I usually session when I travel. It seems to me that session tributes have gotten really high in the towns I visit. I was recently in LA and some of the mistresses there charged in excess of 400 per hour and some of them aren't that well known. What are the going tributes in your town and is it just my experience or are they a lot higher lately?

I would like to pose a hypothetical question. If the tribute of Pro Dommes in North America and Europe could be set, what do you believe is a fair amount. Let's stick to U.S. dollars.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#3649 - 06/22/19 08:52 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

i am intrigued by Mistress Ultra Violet's question and will check back for answers. Let me add to the discussion - i know that "consulting fees" for various services - kinky and non-kinky - continue to rise, such is the nature of the economy but also the demands on a Mistress - equipment, costumes, play space, etc. It has always been a challenge for an intelligent sub to vet out those Mistresses that warrant the higher fees because of their abilities, experiences, intuition, and all those things that make a session with an elite Mistress memorable. Sorry to say this, but "you get what you pay for" has typically been true in my sub experiences, and the memories are forever.

#3654 - 06/22/19 10:30 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
I would like to pose a hypothetical question. If the tribute of Pro Dommes in North America and Europe could be set, what do you believe is a fair amount. Let's stick to U.S. dollars.

IMHO $250 to $300/h is quite ok. If special equipment/gear is used ( e.g. latex ) or the domme has to organize a special setting, this may add some extra $50..100/h.
( or the dungeon is located in an expensive neighborhood )

#3657 - 06/22/19 03:47 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I assume we are talking about independent Dommes with a solid reputation.

In general terms, a session fee of $300 for an hour sounds about right. That can fluctuate + or - based on the what city the session is in. NYC & LA have higher operating costs for the Domme, so I would expect that number could be a bit higher in those cities. Having said that, I am aware that there are some truly outstanding Dommes who do require a tribute substantially above $300 an hour, the they are truly the exception to the marketing pricing.

I always schedule sessions of at least 2 hours, and prefer 3 or 4. For a longer session, most Dommes have graciously offered me a slightly reduced hourly rate, a sort of "bulk purchase" discount.

Of course, the market eventually sets the rate and I imagine a Domme wants to be at the maximum competitive rate without driving clients away or having a challenge getting new, quality clients. I would also imagine that polite, fun and frequently sessioning subs are valuable and a Domme has to calculate how fee increases might cause a good sub to consider going elsewhere.

#3660 - 06/23/19 07:09 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: subjohn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
We get certain higher tributes. Dommes in NY, LA, SF etc. What about the Domme in Dallas asking for $350. Everything might be bigger in Texas but not the cost of living. Or in Louisville where the tribute is $225 an hour with a 2 hour minimum.
I have been pounded, sounded and everything else in an hour. Not spending $450 in Louisville. We are being forced to alternatives.

#3662 - 06/23/19 12:17 PM Re: Rising tributes [Re: nysubjack]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

"The market sets the rate" is simply the core for this discussion. Supply and demand - if a Mistress is in greater demand and there appears to be a nearly unlimited supply of subs desiring to see Her, then the rate can be higher and is paid. Why do we pay more for a Lexus or a Rolex - better quality evokes higher prices. This works for quality or elite Mistresses as well. There also is an issue of familiarity. I continue to frequent the same hair stylist or auto mechanic or whatever since i have gone to that person for years and know their work. This also is true with a Mistress. With the free market, a Mistress will soon learn if She has priced Herself out of the market or not.

#3699 - 06/25/19 06:40 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Artisan

Loc: Pensacola, FL

I would like to pose a hypothetical question. If the tribute of Pro Dommes in North America and Europe could be set, what do you believe is a fair amount. Let's stick to U.S. dollars. [/quote]

Great Question. I've been a Professional Dominatrix for 23 years. I started at $200 per hour and stuck to $250 for years. Recently I've raised my rates to $300. I seriously don't believe a $100 increase in 23 years is unreasonable. Rent was $675 23 years ago, it's now $1800.

#3702 - 06/25/19 11:29 AM Re: Rising tributes [Re: Mistress UV]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

It certainly can be, in a top down authoritarian fashion, but it's a horrible idea for a bunch of reasons.

In the real world there are too many factors to "set" a fixed rate for every provider, for every offering, in every location.

po

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, denali, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27021 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine