by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3464 - 02/13/19 01:47 PM Mistress Ayn - Crossdressing help / Feminization
Ashleyga Offline

I confess I don't spend a lot of time these sites s BDSM has never been my thing - however I wanted to write a review of the experience I had with Mistress Ayn, a pro Domme in Atlanta.

My thing is - I'm a crossdresser. I've been a CD since I was old enough to sneak into my mother's drawers and slip out a bra or pair of panties.

I grew up pre-internet and in a very repressive part of the country where CDing was basically the Devil's dungarees (or possibly a sign you would soon become a serial killer). I thought I was a freak and never accepted this part of myself.

Over the years I tried to "purge" the desires (along with the clothes) but it always came roaring back. I actually became very sick, using drugs to suppress my guilt and shame.

Fast forward - I'm clean and sober and my CD persona showed up like long lost pet, scratching at my door and begging to be let in!

Searching around the 'net one night I ran across the blog Mistress Ayn, a dominatrix based in ATL. I knew I didn't want to be dominated exactly (I've been beaten up enough by women) but I wanted a firm sisterly hand to guide me into accepting my 'girl' self.

I exchanged some emails with Mistress Ayn and read her glowing reviews and decided to take the plunge.

When I arrived at Mistress Ayn's Atlanta dungeon I was warmly greeted by a beautiful woman wearing my favorite shade of pantyhose!!

when she allowed me to admire those gorgeous hosed legs - well, it was already a a dream come true.

Of course I was extremely nervous: no one, not my wife or closest friends have ever known my "secret," yet Mistress Ayn put me perfectly at ease with her friendly demeanor and professionalism.

We chatted for a bit about my history (just like a therapist or doctor might) and then she had me get completely naked. I was so thrilled!

Next she showed me one by one the pretty things she had brought for me: lacy black bra, perfect breast forms, sleek sexy heels, pantyhose, and even a gorgeous little black dress that fit perfectly!

Through all this, Mistress Ayn guided me in a friendly way and encouraged my dressing. She showed me how to properly put on a bra, walk in heels, etc.

We even sat together and chatted for a bit just like gal pals!

At some point it was time to go to the medical room and have my girl parts examined. Mistress Ayn opened my hose expertly and ensured my new vagina was dilated and functioning.

As she performed her exam and helped me dilate, we talked about my desires and everything started to pour out - how I was a slut and wanted to please men, to be used, to be pretty and desired. I lay there caressing my new breasts under my bra and finally feeling like the girl I always wanted to be.

Once she was satisfied with my body we adjourned to the next room where I could lie down and get comfortable with my new self.

Interestingly enough, though I never thought of myself as a "sub," during this time I noticed myself becoming more and more submissive, wanting to yes ma'am, thank you ma'am etc, and please her.

Mistress Ayn was so patient with me through the whole process.

After our time was over I was permitted to shower and returned to my regular clothes. Mistress Ayn hugged me warmly and asked me to follow up in a few days when my emotions had calmed down some and I could reflect.

I wanted to write this review because what I was looking for (and found!) was a bit different from what I think most expect from a Domme. I found a beautiful, sensual "sister" who expertly guided me out of my shell and helped me discover new parts of myself.

As I told Mistress Ayn in the follow-up email, I went home feeling wonderful, floating on a pink cloud and not the least bit sad or ashamed or guilty like I had in other types of encounters. It wasn't cheap, but it was absolutely worth the $ to explore this part of myself and feel the joy and inner peace
of having my femininity accepted by such a gorgeous woman.

Hope you all have a great day and hope this is helpful to someone out there who might be in my situation.

https://mistressayn.com/
https://www.atlantasissy.com/
https://www.atlantadungeon.com/

Edited by Ashleyga (02/14/19 05:59 AM)

#3647 - 06/22/19 08:40 AM Re: Mistress Ayn - Crossdressing help / Feminization [Re: Ashleyga]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Thank you for this wonderful account of your time with Mistress Ayn. While not a crossdrsser, i have been subjected to crossdressing and found it to open up a whole new world for me. Submitting to Mistress Ayn, and trusting Her guidance, is a powerful experience and one that i treasure. She obviously enjoys playing with subs this way. She has opened up a sissy room at Her FemDom Mansion, which you might explore for a longer term "visit." And, She likes to play with other Mistresses and Goddesses at the Atlanta Dungeon. Having multiple Dommes dress you up is incredible and overwhelming.

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32306 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix