by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#3607 - 06/19/19 08:19 PM Re: Social media, politics and Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Overall I'd prefer that politics be left out of the equation as we get enough of it crammed in every orifice from the media almost 24/7 anymore (and it's not as fun as a Mistress cramming things in them). I certainly understand the professionals discussing issues that directly affect them professionally. What I don't understand is why so many people (used to see it on the Hang) come to a BDSM site and rant, argue and attack people over politics. Set up a politics board of your own and invite people there if you must spend lots of time ranting about things like that.

I've also found that some people on opposite ends of the spectrum can have rational and intelligent discussions about politics. Others fly off the handle and go into attack mode over everything and frequently know very little about what they are saying.

In the end, to me it's probably best if a Mistress sticks to professional things to minimize the risk of people avoiding her or get herself attacked, either literally or verbally. I wouldn't do so, but would just avoid someone whose stances became a turn off.

#3608 - 06/19/19 08:32 PM Re: Social media, politics and Dommes [Re: marstoy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Yes, yes and um yes! smirk

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3635 - 06/21/19 01:39 PM Re: Social media, politics and Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Oliver Cromwell Online   content
Occasional

I really prefer not to mix politics into my femdom experiences. I do see dommes who I disagree with, but too think of as a refuge away from politics and so much else in life.

#3641 - 06/21/19 06:47 PM Re: Social media, politics and Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Phil Offline

Actually a Domme I wanted to session with had political views that were the opposite of mine and I did not contact her.

#3648 - 06/22/19 08:46 AM Re: Social media, politics and Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

This is a GREAT question, Mistress Ayn, and i am not saying that because You are my Alpha Mistress. In my decades of experience serving Mistresses, i found that my liberal views are more aligned with my Mistress's but that is only discovered when the relationship progresses beyond the time in a session. Yes, it could create another level of bonding between a Mistress and a slave but, as you point out,it can be divisive. Just a thought (fantasy), i am unsure if other subs are willing to be punished for their political views, perhaps an interesting kink, and a powerful Mistress could do this without exploring if there are differences between Her views and the subs. Is a sub willing to take the cane or whip in professing his/her political views? shocked No answer to Your question for You, Mistress Ayn, but a GREAT conversation starter.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, Soapy, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, marstoy, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, nysubjack, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, spiderone23, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, WestAugust, TheDriver, Dominions, Cheyenne, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33317 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller