by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3514 - 05/27/19 09:12 AM It's futile to resist Mistress Ayn by Paddles1941
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
As is my custom, I emailed Mistress Ayn for a session several weeks in advance. I find that is a good way to ensure O/our schedules coincide and gives Her the courtesy of no last minute requests. I did not ask for anything special or even suggest something that W/we could engage in. As it happened it was Her birthday week so I was instructed to lock my cock for any three day period leading up to O/our session. On Her birthday, She surprised her locked subs with permission to unlock for 24 hours to stroke and have an "O" then lock up again. I thought I would like to prolong my chastity until the session. Mistress agreed and had me edge for 30 minutes, consume any leakage, then re-lock until session time. I was instructed to send a picture of my locked cock and the key safe in one photo showing the time remaining until I had access to the keys. I was allowed to bring just the keys to the session.

Upon arrival at the Atlanta Dungeon I handed Mistress they keys and went to the restroom to strip. Returning to the main area, I was cuffed wrists and ankles then assumed the position on the spanking bench. This placed by ass, my caged cock and balls in a prominent position. Nipple clamps were attached and the fun began. The chains from the clamps were connected to each other behind my back which gave Mistress something to pull on while spanking me. Kinda like having a bit in my mouth. Mixed in with my spanking was the whipping of my balls with a little whip that caused a delicious sting to my nuts. After a few minutes and a very red ass, Mistress released me from the bench. Hmmm, that was not what I was expecting; I was ready for a good ass-pounding but was told instead to do to the rack where Mistress was waiting with some ear buds and a hood. I placed the ear buds into my ears as Mistress Ayn was sliding the hood over my head, lacing it tightly in place. Well, I thought, I'm going to hear a new hypnotic tape but I had no idea what was in store for me. "Lay back on the rack and spread your legs", She says.Quickly, Mistress secured by wrists and ankles to the rack in such a way as to leave very little wiggle room.

The tape began as Mistress placed those chop-stick like clamps on each nipple. These things are brutal anyway but in Her hands downright excruciating. I felt Her hands caressing various parts of my body as I began to relax while the tape assured me that "it is futile to resist". In the background I heard Mistress Ayn ask if I had another key to the lock. I replied, "No, those are the only ones." "Too bad", She says, "Those just fell off the rack and into the floor vent so I'll do something else instead." The instead was the Hitachi wand applied to my cock cage causing all kinds of sublime feelings to my cock and balls. Then that little spiked wheel She is so fond of begins it journey around by balls, up to my nipples and back again. Hitachi wand to the nipple clamps was painful but I was so relaxed that I only felt some pain.

By now, I have completely lost track of time and space as Mistress begins to remove the cock cage. YEP, a little tease about the lost keys; I should have known. Those of us who have experienced the Venus 2000 know the intense sensations it produces. I am now attached to the Venus 2000 with Mistress Ayn at the controls. Up, down, up, down She took me while the tape reinforced that "it is futile to resist." Up and down, faster and slower until I was ready to explode. But not quite yet. Finally the tape stopped. The Venus 2000 was removed. WHAT! Mistress is putting the cage back on my cock. Just a little nipple play as She began to remove the clamps. That hurt as the blood fills my nipple and Mistress does Her favorite thing by pressing firmly on each nipple. Sitting up, the hood is removed and I vaguely hear an instruction from Mistress Ayn but it didn't register just yet. After removing the hood, Mistress remarked that the "expression on my face was priceless". I didn't realize Her final instruction was to leave the cock cage on for another 24 hours. Wow, where was my mind? Completely focused on Mistress. Fantastic session as usual.
Mistress Ayn Atlanta Dungeon

Edited by John (05/27/19 09:15 AM)

#3532 - 06/12/19 10:07 PM Re: It's futile to resist Mistress Ayn by Paddles1941 [Re: John]
scatmancrothers Offline

I agree. I respect the hell out of her on this board. She must be a devastating domme in session.

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32250 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas