In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3505 - 03/28/19 01:45 PM slaveboy at FemDom Mansion weekend #3
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

FemDom Mansion #3 Top 13 – Terrific and Terrible Experiences

This is a brief account of my third weekend of slave training at the FemDom Mansion in Atlanta under the skilled leadership Mistress Ayn. i have reviewed my first two experiences the Mansion here already and this time i thought I would just list my top 13 experience which has become a tradition. This is only the “tip of the submissive iceberg” that i experienced there under the tutelage of so many beautiful and demanding Goddesses and Mistresses.
A fourth weekend, #savepokey IV to continue my slave training, is already being planned for this summer at the FemDom Mansion!
# 13. - At the end of the weekend, i was fortunate to spend quality time with visiting Goddess B as W/we shared an Uber to the airport and had some time before O/our flights. It was delightful to get to know a Goddess outside of the Mansion, as well as suffer for Her to please Her during the weekend.
# 12 - Assumed “normal” FemDom Mansion houseboy roles: eat table scraps from a dog bowl; drink water and urine from a dog bowl; sleep naked and chained to a post in the dungeon; help prepare, serve and cleanup from meals and parties; be available for feminization dress-up and other wishes by the Mistresses; required to receive permission to use the bathroom; and so on.
# 11 - My constant whining and sassy comments were punished with face slaps, ball gag or, more commonly this weekend, electric shocks from a shock collar attached to my thigh or genitals.
# 10 - After the kidnapping and torture session, Mistresses Ultra Violet and Simone Kross ordered me into an Uber, while wearing my new t-shirt which boldly said: FemDom Mansion House Boy, with handcuffs displayed. The driver asked about my shirt and i provided a very non-descriptive explanation. We pickup Mistress Harley, who blindfolded me for the final trip to the Mansion.
# 9 - Dressed as “Nana Pokey” in a pink housecoat, frilly pink panties, dangling pink earrings and a pink furry headband that said “OMG” as the sissy server to a diner party for four Mistresses. During dinner Mistress Ayn urinated into my dog bowl.
# 8 - Three Mistresses discovered creative uses for plastic tubing in forming humblers as i was ordered to stretch upwards as far as i could, causing much pain.
# 7 - Secured to the bondage table then cross, then bench, as Goddess Samantha and Mistress Gianna double teamed me with a pleasure/pain experience.
# 6 - Kidnapped by Mistress Ultra Violet and an unknown Mistress (later discovered was Mistress Simone Kross), bound and tortured and threatened to be held there all weekend.
# 5 - Repeatedly hosed down on the patio with the sprayer set to full force; Goddess Samantha called this – Waterboarding, Goddess-style.
# 4 - While dressed in full drag for the cocktail party, Mistress Ayn publicly berated me in front of Everyone for eating off the food trays like a guest and consuming alcohol without permission at #savepokey#2, then ordered me across Her lap for a spanking.
# 3 - Injection of 300 ccs of saline into my ball sac and 50 ccs of saline into each breast. Attended the cocktail party in this condition with a #savepokey face drawn with a marker on the balls. Ordered to perform jumping jacks to Everyone’s amusement.
# 2 - Sucked a half dozen strap-ons; blindfolded and sucked more strap-ons; and chained to the spanking bench and pegged by a half dozen Mistresses.
# 1 - Experiencing Mistress Ayn’s control, humiliation and pain, and as a premier event planner. Always a learning experience to serve my Alpha Mistress and Keyholder.

www.femdommansion.com

#3536 - 06/12/19 10:28 PM Re: slaveboy at FemDom Mansion weekend #3 [Re: slave boy jaime]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
We had a fine old time with you!

Mistress Ultra Violet

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@aol.com

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

CHAT
NiteFlirt

BUY MY CLIPS
Atlanta Dungeon Clips4Sale
Clips4Sale
English Mansion

See Me On Playboy Tv

MEDIA
My Blog
Twitter
Fetlife
Mistress Ultra Violet on Atlanta Dungeon
Dickie Virgin Interview

REVIEWS

Max Fisch The Hang
The Mistress Review
Domina.ms

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, international, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31243 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix