by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#3408 - 01/27/19 11:05 AM Elle Zelena
bujold Offline

Has anyone had a session with Elle Zelena?

#3457 - 02/07/19 04:10 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Would help if you'd provide a website, fetlife link or perhaps a location!

#3459 - 02/08/19 03:47 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Do you have any other information?

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#3471 - 02/18/19 02:57 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
She's an Australian dominatrix out of L.A. Supposedly trained by Mistress Simone Justice. email Elle@elle-zelena.com Tall, slender and blonde. Very attractive.

Edited by John (02/18/19 02:57 PM)

#3472 - 02/18/19 06:55 PM Elle Zelena Links [Re: marstoy]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
As John correctly pointed out, she is LA based and trained by Simone Justice at least as part of her Domme Craft series (Confirmed by tweet from Simone Justice back in 2017).

According to a post by Ms Cynthia Stone on Max, Elle Zelena was also a member of "The Chi Temple" in March of 2018 but she is no longer actively listed on the site (although the same can be said of Ms Cynthia Stone).

Twitter: elle_zelena

Instagram: ellezelena

Fetlife: Elle-Zelena

Max Fisch: Elle Zelena

Email: Elle@elle-zelena.com

#3477 - 02/26/19 09:11 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
Elle Zelena Offline

Someone on Twitter just brought this forum to my attention. I am so pleased by your curiosity.

I'll reach out to a few of my subs and get them to chime into the conversation.

Mistress Elle Zelena

Elle-Zelena.com
Instagram: @ellezelena
Twitter: @elle_zelena

#3478 - 02/26/19 10:37 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
nyc foot sub Offline

I had an amazing session with Mistress Elle Zelena in Jan. 2019. To begin, the booking process was simple. Mistress Elle is very responsive to email which is her preferred method of communication up to + including any confirmations/last minute messages on the day of the session.

I was rather detailed in my requests for her to prepare for the session by wearing tights for some time before the session so that my primary fetish of foot scent in well worn nylon could be accomodated. She did an outstanding job in preparation on this point.

Upon first meeting, she immediately put me at ease in those first few awkward moments.While her photographs are deadly accurate they don't fully convey her elegant beauty. For me it's always all about the eyes of my Mistress and hers were simply spectacular. In this regard I should mention that she did NOT shy away from direct piercing eye contact which, in my experience, is not always the case in a first session.

Her domestic space was quite adequate for me but if you require a more complete dungeon environment I suspect that she she can easily accomodate a dungeon space rental.

Her Australian accent is quite captivating. I know one should not genetalize but I often find that foreign born Dominatrixes have a sophistication and skill set that surpasses the native born. In addition Mistress Elle has been trained by the very best LA Dominatrixes and it shows in the way she conducts her sessions.

Her cbt technique for example was superb in mixing sensuality with just the right amount of pain. I was in deep subspace very quickly under her guidance. That feeling grew stronger and more overwhelming as the session steadily increased in intensity. At the end I collapsed in an endorphin high. Her gentle aftercare was
exactly what one wishes for but which is sadly not always provided.

I always have very low expectations for a first session. So much of the time it's really just about getting comfortable with each other. With Mistress Elle Zelena my first session expectations were far exceeded. She is the perfect picture of beauty, skill and intelligence.(This last quality often overlooked but in some ways perhaps most important for a satisfying session).

I look forward to our next session with great anticipation.

#3479 - 02/27/19 08:52 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
Framed Online   content

I have had many "first" experiences in this scene many of which were disappointing. Mistress Elle was exactly the opposite - more than I could have ever fantasized about. There was something about the experience that was as close to perfect as I ever expect to get. I am glad that I let Mistress do as she pleased with little prior guidance. All I can say is that it was so much more than I expected (even though it only began to touch on the variety of things that could have happened), and that when it was over all I wanted to do was stay put and continue to be held close by Mistress, and to talk to her, and to get to know her more. She was such an interesting, substantial, decent and genuinely nice person; brining me close to her and yet ensuring I knew my place. I felt a real affinity with her. What was so spectacularly good about the first session is that I felt totally fulfilled for the rest of the day and into the evening. My loins ached with pleasure and satisfaction in heartfelt ways that had not happened before.

To sum up it was wonderful and here are some of the reasons why:

Of course there is the physical element: her beauty matched what was promised by her website, the perfection of her skin, her breasts (Oh the glory of the feel of the upper part of her breasts; what I would have given to have more of them), her neck, legs, thighs, and calves; the smell of her, especially her hair and breath; the intensity of the feelings that having her hair brush over me evoked, her face and lips close to me, her eyes watching me; her intuitive touch that seemed to learn more about me with each stroke of my nipples, my thighs and legs, my face and hair, all over, consistently growing in confidence and expertise.

But beyond the physical are the psychological and emotional elements as well: her creative use of the blindfold; her joy in tying up my balls and her comments about how I was reacting to her touch; her whispers and obvious joy in my submission and her possession; the teasing that went on and on leaving me with thoughts of what it would be like to have it endless, never ending; her genuine interest and excitement by what she was able to elicit from me, spurred me on and helped send me to a subspace that is hard to describe; a place that is as close to heaven on earth as I one can get; my uncontrollable moans and joyful whimpering revealing my helplessness. Her lying down with me at the end; so intimate and unexpected; physical but more than that. I felt so accepted at that point. It touched me and excited me all at once.

BUT she plays by her own rules and her own pleasure is paramount. She is spontaneous and adventurous and independent. And when she enjoyed the moment her pleasure was apparent on her face and in her smile. No rules, just pleasure.

Oh yeah, that accent. Wow! What a turn on.

Mistress Elle was such a delightful and erotic surprise. I can't say enough about the way I felt about this adventure. She was everything I imagined and more. Her genuine interest in our time together; her intuitive way of getting deep into my mind; the little bit I discovered about her that exposed her substance. What a lucky find. Suffice it to say I am intrigued and definitely wanting more. I save my pennies and plan on continuing this adventure as it evolves every time into something continually better and better.

#3491 - 03/12/19 07:27 PM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
inplainsight Offline

I have sessioned with her multiple times. Her ability to have me enter subspace so quickly and deeply speaks volumes about her abilities. I’m not easily compelled to trust anyone. But between the beauty that She is and Her innate ability to transition back and forth between nurturer and destroyer is nothing short of spectacular. I especially like hearing Her make sounds of joy as She is flogging me. Don’t let Her pretty face and flawless body fool you. She’ll leave your whole back with welts and have you loving Her for it.

#3492 - 03/15/19 09:19 AM Re: Elle Zelena [Re: bujold]
Lafite Offline

Yes, and if she’s willing to see you, do it! Her website and photos are spot on, but having the opportunity to interact with her in person, in her truly magnificant play space, is simply on another level. #truegoddess

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (Bruxelles, Domina M, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, Soapy, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32332 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix