by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3424 - 01/28/19 11:11 AM Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #2
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Installment #2 – Obedience to Mistress Ayn’s commands

It started innocently enough as Mistress Ayn’s slave boy.  One week in chastity, then one week of freedom when i enjoyably stroked to multiple orgasm.  The “real chastity” under Mistress Ayn’s control had not yet truly begun.

There were signs of escalation though, such as Mistress Ayn ordering me to create a Twitter account – with the name “Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy.”  Mistress Ayn ordered me to buy pink panties and post my wearing them on Twitter – public embarrassment was becoming a norm.

Then i was ordered into chastity and, during the second week, permitted a 15-minute daily release for edging, no orgasm.  On a special holiday, i was permitted release from chastity and ordered to orgasm three times during the day, then back in chastity.  The first orgasm was very powerful and huge load, which Mistress Ayn had ordered me to “recycle.” The next two orgasms were not that pleasurable – it was too soon - but i was obedient, as always.

Next, Mistress Ayn ordered daily edges for 10 minutes but added two additional minutes per day for 6 days, all with no orgasms.  Then a command of a 60-minute edge before orgasm.  A pleasurable six minutes quickly turned into agony to not orgasm early. Sadly, i failed, lasting only 54 minutes.  Mistress Ayn was very upset at my disobedience and the next day i was ordered to have three orgasms in one hour.  Having orgasmed the day before, this seemed an impossible task, but i knew better than to fail Mistress Ayn again.  i was successful but never have had orgasms that were so unpleasant, so painful and caused so much stress.  As Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave i knew i must be obedient to Her and not be concerned with my pleasure at all.

It is abundantly clear that becoming Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave is more severe than my prior self-experimentations with chastity. No longer do i place myself in chastity because it might be “fun” and then let myself out when i have had enough. This is decidedly different. Mistress Ayn make all of the decisions, which is what i asked for as Her chaste slave, but i may not have fully grasp what that entails.

Experiencing the holidays as Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave is the next blog installment.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3431 - 01/28/19 04:31 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #2 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
i know You posted this Mistress Ayn, but please let slaveboy know i really enjoyed his description of this part of his journey.

i have to agree with him that forced orgasm... especially a series of them... is SOOOOO much worse than going without. It may not seem that way to anyone who has never been put in that position, but it seriously sucks.

#3436 - 01/28/19 08:53 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #2 [Re: AspX]

Veteran

They say most of our kinks stem from childhood, right?

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I remember My Mother punishing Me for being greedy. I really loved strawberries and whipped cream and I complained that the portion she had given Me was not enough. I must have been a really whiny brat about it because she punished Me by making Me eat a HUGE portion, I was begging her to let Me stop but she demanded I eat it all. I ate so much that it gave Me a stomach ache. I have always remembered that. Oddly enough I do still love strawberries and whipped cream but I never eat it without remembering that day.

I kind of look a multiple forced O's the same way.

#3437 - 01/28/19 09:40 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #2 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Yea... i think my mom tried something like that with me once.

Complained about not getting enough of something i really liked to eat, then she gave me a huge portion and made me eat it.

Of course, me being me, i finished it with a smile on my face and asked for more just to be a smart-ass...

#3439 - 01/28/19 11:41 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #2 [Re: AspX]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

There is something I have done 4 times with mistresses I have come to know very well and deeply respect. In the middle of the session I am ordered to masturbate and then made to eat my cum (which some Dommes really like) However the more important element is immediately after that I am restrained and subjected to harsh corporal without a safeword. And because of the orgasm my ability to enjoy it has been greatly reduced.

I do this essentially to give a special treat to Dommes who are genuinely sadistic and willing to admit it. I make it clear that they should not to expect to do it again so enjoy it to the fullest while they can.

However one time a Domme improvised and instead of ordering me to masturbate she attached a Venus 2000 and kept it on until my balls were drained. After the first forced orgasm that became unpleasant and got worse. Furthermore multiple orgasms makes you even less able to enjoy the ensuing CP than just one.

#3465 - 02/13/19 06:52 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #2 [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Sounds like My kind of fun, thomas.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Stern Miss Lea, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34564 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato