by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3369 - 01/09/19 03:28 PM Gender Bender Party - Atlanta
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania

Hosted by the Ladies of Atlanta Dungeon

Date: Saturday, February 9th, 2019
Time: 9pm until late
Where: Flesh and Fetish Ball at The Loft - 925 Bowen Street NW, Atlanta
Cost: Single males: $40 (discounted from $60) Couples: $20 (discounted from $40) Single Ladies - free. CASH ONLY AND ID REQUIRED. Must be on RSVP list to get this discount and have the annual membership fee waived. 21+ only.

In celebration of the newly completed Sissy Room at Atlanta Dungeon, we are hosting our first ever party focusing on sissies, crossdressers and anyone who wants to have a little role reversing fun - FemDom style. Everyone is invited and you don't have to be a sissy or CD to come and have fun. However, if you want a little extra attention from Us, come dressed to impress and let out your inner gurl/sissy/slut.

Good gurls will get a special invite to an exclusive party at Atlanta Dungeon to view the new sissy room the following month.

This is a rare opportunity to meet and socialize with many of the Dommes that call Atlanta Dungeon home. Open play will be allowed so bring your toy bags and your partners. Don't have a partner? Don't worry. Maybe you will meet one here. The Atlanta Dungeon Dommes are also available for public play sessions. Whether you are a seasoned player or just curious about the scene, this party is for you. Everyone is welcome.

About The Loft:

The Loft is a members only adult club that has a dance floor, bar area, private rooms, shower, lockers (bring your own lock) and a variety of Dungeon equipment including two St. Andrews crosses, two spanking benches, a bondage wheel, etc. There are also multiple suspension points - so bring your rope!

There will be a DJ to keep us moving. Basic mixers will be provided. This venue is BYOB, but we ask that everyone drink responsibly and keep your play safe.

Who you will meet:

Special Guest: Fetish Icon and Legendary Dominatrix - Simone Kross - https://mistresssimonekross.com/
Mistress Ultra Violet - http://mistressultraviolet.com/
Ayn Rules - https://mistressayn.com/
Samantha Strong - http://www.fetishgoddesssamantha.com/
Empress Ming - http://www.empressmingsplaybox.com/
Mistress Jenna Jones - https://www.mistressjennajones.com/
Gianna Monticello - http://msgiannamonticello.com/
Mistress Harley Quinn - http://mistressharleyquinn.com/
And introducing: Mistress Vera - https://www.mistressveravirgo.com/

Atlanta Dungeon - https://www.atlantadungeon.com/

It's been a while since we've had a party and you never know when we will have another, so be sure to attend. In order to receive the discounted admission mentioned above, you MUST be on the list. RSVP on Fetlife, Facebook or send an email to ayn@mistressayn.com with Party RSVP in the subject line.

Model for party art is CD Countess Lynn.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (01/09/19 03:30 PM)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3461 - 02/09/19 02:25 PM Re: Gender Bender Party - Atlanta [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

We have over 100 people on the combined RSVP lists. Crossdressers and sissies everywhere! I can't wait.

#3462 - 02/12/19 08:36 PM Re: Gender Bender Party - The Aftermath [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

The Gender Bender Party this past weekend was an absolute blast.  We had a tremendous turnout and the feedback We received from those attending was overwhelmingly positive.  There hasn't been a venue in
Atlanta for crossdressers and sissies to get out and strut their stuff in a while.  We were delighted to see so many people come dressed.

A few of Us had a bit of a pre-party at Atlanta Dungeon before heading to the party.  Mistress Ultra Violet and I did transformative makeup on Our "gurls" to make them extra sexy.

Here is the email I received from My gurl:

Thank you so much for the extra push to do something different.  It was definitely a life experience.  One which I will never forget.

As an introvert, I don't do well in large gatherings,  I do well 1 on 1, and 2 on 1 but not large social gatherings, so this was a big step out of my comfort zone.  I worried about someone recognizing me, but your skilled work made me into something new... even Countess Lynn didn't recognize me.  I looked in the mirror again when I got home and I thought, she's right, she did a great job, and I was one of the best looking at the party.

Your friends are so nice and so amazing.  I was SO nervous to meet all of them, but each of them was so nice to me.

Simone with her sharing of dragula, I did find that on YouTube before I went to sleep, so I will have to watch it soon.

Miss Ultra Violet with her great sense of humor and fun, she told someone she just didn't shave for a week to get the stubble on her face... and when she noticed her pet in the cage, she immediately sprang into action and got a lock from her bag and just like that he was locked in the cage.  When she came back to the table, we laughed and she said she always has a lock nearby.

Miss Vera who was fighting off advances night long, she always killed them with kindness.  She took time to talk with me and share her thoughts of Chicago and her recent move here and how much she enjoys it.

Empress Ming, one on one conversation with her is great, she had no problem sharing things and soon you felt like you'd been friends for a long time and you were just catching up.

Miss Samantha, she's so nice.. and so fun.  I loved being the watchdog over her things, it gave me a purpose. She was a delight to talk to as well.

Everyone took time to talk with me and make me feel special.  Thank you so much!  Please tell them they are all amazing, and it was great meeting all of them and having the opportunity to be in the presence of so many amazing women.

I took a picture when I got home, now we can remember your handy work and your amazing creation.

Thanks again, I can't tell you how special you made me feel last night.
-slutty steffi

Slutty steffi

Edited by Mistress Ayn (02/12/19 08:41 PM)

#3463 - 02/12/19 11:51 PM Re: Gender Bender Party - The Aftermath [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Mistress Ayn, you did a fantastic job with slutty steffi, she seems like a new Woman! I always appreciate a slave who pushes through limits and has an experience like this. I had no idea! Seemed natural to Me! It's thrilling to read a review- after the fact- and hear a slave's point of view of the event. I can't wait for Our Sissy Cocktail Party at Atlanta Dungeon and I do hope steffi will be brave enough to join Us again. Thanks again to all of the Dommes and sissies that made the Gender Bender a huge hit!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (DominaAdmin, Mistress UV, Soapy, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, broom, HellionCobRoller, marstoy, langerr, EllaStrictland, TheDriver, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Domina M, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32439 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn