by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3131 - 08/01/18 11:04 AM Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
I recently scheduled a double session with Mistress Ayn and Mistress Harley Quinn at the Atlanta Dungeon. Together They decided that I should be in chastity for the week preceding O/our session and possibly remain in chastity even after the session was over. A week in chastity does not seem like a long time but as the session drew near, I was squirming a lot. I've enjoyed many sessions with Mistress Ayn enough to know to expect the unexpected. This was my first double with Mistress Harley Quinn and I was excited to meet Her. I was not expecting a statuesque, 6'2" beauty with twinkling eyes and mischievous smile. After the introductions I was off to the changing area to don my suit (birthday suit, that is). Joining the Mistresses in the play area, I was cuffed ankles and wrists by Mistress Harley while Mistress Ayn attached a chopstick-like device to my nipples. Led to the cross by my still caged cock,my Mistresses secured me facing the cross which made my nipples and butt available to each Mistress simultaneously. Mistress Harley began paddling my butt while Mistress Ayn teased and tortured my nipples. My mind was going in circles trying to focus on each event. I somehow missed hearing and answering Mistresses questions which resulted in Mistress Ayn retrieving a long,wide leather strap which She applied liberally to my butt while Mistress Harley worked on my nipples. I learned very quickly to pay attention to Mistresses questions. "Gee willikers, that hurt" was my response to the first strike of the leather belt. Off to the spanking bench, strapped down and prepared for the spit-roast I knew was coming. Mistress Ayn at one end and Mistress Harley at the other. I hear "Take it, take it, take it all" by Mistress Ayn. After swapping positions several times, Mistress Ayn applied Her Hitachi wand to my still-caged cock while Mistress Harley spanked both butt cheeks enthusiastically. Talk about edging, the Hitachi wand did a number on my caged cock but not quite enough to cum. Fortunately, Mistresses took pity on me and released me from chastity until next time. There may be some details left out so I recommend a double session with these two Mistresses to experience a similar session. Mistressayn.com mistressharleyquinn.com

#3144 - 08/05/18 10:36 AM Re: Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn [Re: John]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
John, Thanks for the review. Mistress Ayn is one of the best there is! Her protegee Mistress Harley Quinn is an up and comer who is not to be missed.

My Twitter

https://twitter.com/Ms_Ultra_Violet

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#3146 - 08/05/18 02:37 PM Re: Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you, Mistress Ultra Violet! blush

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3147 - 08/05/18 02:38 PM Re: Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn [Re: John]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
As My longest standing slave (going on 10 years now), I love the comradery of our sessions and the fact that you always trust Me to add the right person when we get ready to mix things up a bit. Mistress Harley has been a personal friend of Mine for quite some time and it brings Me great joy to be able to include her in sessions at Atlanta Dungeon now. She makes a fabulous addition to an already stellar group of Ladies.

Now what are we going to do next month for a little added spice? . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3151 - 08/05/18 04:52 PM Re: Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn [Re: John]
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
Mistress, You have always thought of some delicious and wicked things to enjoy. I'm sure there is a device or devices that W/we haven't used in a while so whatever pleases You, let's enjoy it.I might come up with an idea or two before then. Thanks to You and Mistress Harley Quinn for an exceptional session.

#3225 - 10/26/18 09:33 AM Re: Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn [Re: John]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

As you can see in my review of my weekend at The Femdom Mansion, Mistress Ayn is the Alpha Mistress there yet Mistress Harley - and Others - play a major role in humiliating, torturing and otherwise having Their way with me. Mistress Harley was my "kidnapper" for my first visit to The Mansion and it is a special memory of O/our first meeting. She is an amazing Mistress and works so very well with Mistress Ayn. Check out my review since there is a special experience involving dessert with Mistress Harley.

#3448 - 01/31/19 02:58 PM Re: Session with Mistress Ayn & Mistress Harley Quinn [Re: John]
WheelzSub Offline

Being new to the site and forums here, I'm catching up on the reviews about the ladies of Atlanta Dungeon... so even though this is a few months old, it's new to me. Thanks for posting John ... there's still several of the ladies of AD that I haven't met so it's nice to read about experiences with them.

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32286 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria