by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3432 - 01/28/19 06:29 PM full toilet and regrets
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Of those who have done full toilet, either as a sub or as a domme or a domme in a set of 2 or 3 dommes, have you always or usually been happy about it afterwards, or regretted it, or is there a wide mixture? Sometimes happy; sometimes regretful; sometimes wondering?

If you are domme and you have done full toilet with or to the subs, are they almost always happy later, or regretful later, or 50-50 or something else?

Does it vary from the subs who request it directly to subs who get themselves into trouble and it is imposed or forced or implied forced on them as a part of seeing the domme in the future or even for the rest of the session?

Some dommes have written it is good for attitude adjustments, humiliation, ego reduction or helping a guy feel, even if temporarily, or to some degree, helpful and trapped and powerless.

What have been the psychological or emotional effects of the full toilet games, especially those which are partly or wholly "forced," and without complete disclosure and pre-arrangement, or, "forced" but also done with previous complete disclosure and agreement?

What about the subs who have disclosure and agreement but decide they can't or won't go through with it? What is the psychological or emotional effect on "you" who have done so or on "them," if any?

I am not asking to encourage or discourage or approve or condemn; I am asking about any good . . . or negative . . . or expected . . . or unexpected psychological effects.

Maybe there are psychological or emotional effects people have not mentioned or thought of, which exist . . .

#3433 - 01/28/19 06:58 PM Toilet Talk Section [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Z,

I have never done FT, so I can't actually reply to your question.

However, the reason I am replying (and I hope you don't take this the wrong way) is to ask why did you post this question in the Lobby rather than the Toilet Talk section that is specifically dedicated to FT?

#3434 - 01/28/19 08:14 PM Re: Toilet Talk Section [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I think that's a "Max Fisch" norm, because they don't have a (tsk tsk'ed) FT talk forum, or anything like that there, so it has to go in Misc ie The Lobby

#3435 - 01/28/19 08:40 PM Re: full toilet and regrets [Re: ztrade]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I've got a lot of thoughts regarding this, I'll share a few, but I'm really curious about what Dommes think about it.

I would guess that the session itself can be so viscerally "gross" that probably some providers would not want to share too much of their actual feelings about it so as to not be judgemental and/or alienate some of their clientele. This typically "no-judgement" policy is probably the main reason why FT subs/fetishists go to providers instead of telling their SO that they want to experience female bodily functions up close.

I have been disappointed more than once and really it wan't anyone's fault. If anything it was me having unrealistic expectations of someone who, although being more than skilled enough, was not a mind reader.

A recent FT session came together very well for me and I actually ended up on a emotional high for a few weeks. Something I've never had from a session.

I have never had FTT for attitude adjustment, I always felt that I had enough bad stuff happen to me in real life so I didn't really, also, need to experience it in bdsm play and/or FT sessions.

I'd write some more but I'm under the weather.

po

#3438 - 01/28/19 09:42 PM Re: Toilet Talk Section [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Po,

That is probably the case then.. I know Z usually posts the same questions in both forums to get answers from the people who generally look at one or the other.

Asp

#3440 - 01/29/19 09:08 AM Re: full toilet and regrets [Re: Poester]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

what distinguishes a disappointing ft session from ones that are more exciting, interesting or leave you high, if I may ask?

#3443 - 01/29/19 01:42 PM Re: full toilet and regrets [Re: ztrade]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi Z,

Objectification, immobilization, fitted to a toilet appliance that makes it comfortable for the Domme, not having to be seen, not to be able to see anything except the source of my humiliation, to "appear to" not be the center of their attention (she's reading, talking to other Dommes, laughing etc), to experience everything sensory about those "noises" in the bowl no matter how foul.

If I spent too much time talking to my Domme beforehand it would spoil the objectification and the session became much more purely torture instead of a mix of torture and pleasure.

po

Edited by Poester (01/29/19 07:15 PM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32299 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot