In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3419 - 01/28/19 02:10 AM Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Paddles' POV
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
John decided to only post this at Max for some reason, so I am reposting over here as well...

Triple threat: That became the popular name for our group session at the Atlanta Dungeon with Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet. These three Ladies are formidable as individuals but collectively Their skill and experience would be devastating to any group. The week before our group session each of us was given an individual assignment based on our likes and limits.My initial assignment was to be placed in chastity for the week prior to the session. I was to provide photographic proof of compliance. It was also stipulated that I remain in chastity until Mistress Ayn removed my chastity cage during the session.

As the week progressed, each of us were required to watch at least one video from Aynrules.com and then report which video I had watched that day openly on Twitter. I provided photographic proof as I watched the videos. Later in the week I was ordered to place clothes pins on my nipples, cock and balls again sending photographic proof that I had done so. Of course, I was to remain in chastity during these additional assignments. These instructions, if followed in the spirit of obedience, increased the anticipation substantially.

The "big day" arrived and we reported to the Dungeon and after receiving permission to enter, we greeted the Mistresses properly and with flowers. We were ordered to strip.We were cuffed and lined up for inspection. So we would all be on the same page, a list of our likes and limits were taped to our foreheads. Each Mistress read aloud these likes and limits and mad comments about each sub.

Mistress Ayn led me by my chastity cage into the new "sissy" room which surprised me because I had never shown any interest in "sissy" activities. The decor was perfect in style and colors with all the appropriate accessories. OK, so what was in store for me? I was stretched out on top of a cage then secured hand and foot. Mistress Ayn placed ear buds and a hood over my head and a hypno tape began playing. Fingers slid over my my body. teasing nipples, arms and legs as She likes to do. Cage was removed and balls tied off. An electro device was attached to my balls then the Venus 2000 was put in place. Mistress loves nipple clamps so on they went. Electricity surged through my cock and balls while the Venus began sucking. I could barely hear footsteps entering and leaving the room so I could only guess who was with me at any particular time. AS the tape ended so did the electro and the suction. Just in time too as I would have broken the rules otherwise. The hood and earbuds were removed along with the nipple clamps and I was looking at the smiling (read as smirking) face of Goddess Samantha. She joined me on top of the table saying that it was time for me to be smothered. Smother me She did; first in a cowgirl position and then a reverse cowgirl position while teasing various body parts. By this time some of the detail began to blur but I definitely remember having my nipples teased, pinched, stretched and rolled between Her fingers.

I was then led to a spanking bench to receive punishment for being "a naughty boy" when She smothered me. Using various paddles, and especially the red, white, and blue patriotic paddle I made for Her, Goddess wore my butt out until it was Her preferred color - RED! AN inflamed butt preceding a strap-on pegging give a sub pause!. Those little metal spikes on the harness left a unique pattern on my butt. After getting Her fill of my ass, Goddess had me stand and catch my breath. Somewhere from within me I heard myself asking for the cane. Goddess eagerly gave me 20+ strokes and had me count each one out loud.

Now to the part I didn't expect. "Stand in front of this mirror", She said, while I pick out something for you to wear. Goddess picked out a bikini outfit and I am required to put it on just as Mistress Ultra Violet walks into the room with a blond, long-haired wig. Mistress UV places it on my head and cf course some comments were made about how beautiful I was. NOT! OK, I've made it this far so I obey and Mistress UV takes over the session by placing a ball crusher on my balls, tightening it until I'm standing on my toes. More teasing, pinching and stretching of my nipples then I was told to follow Mistress into the medical room where She had something special for me.

Still dressed in my bikini and wig, I followed Her into the next room. Ever tried to walk with a ball crusher between your legs? I managed to get up on the medical table only to be strapped down securely with my feet in the stirrups. Now we are getting serious. Mistress uncovers several sounds and some lube. She proceeds to lube up a small one and insert it in my cock. In, out, in, out, then a larger one; in, out, in, out; then a larger one. Tuning forks and a Hitachi wand completed my cock and ball torture. So far so good, I thought. I'm hanging in there with no thought of using my safe word.

Changing gloves, Mistress leans over and with a beautiful smile and giggle, She pulls my bikini bra to each side and sprays my nipples with alcohol. Oh crap, it's time for the needles I wanted to experience. Mistress opened the first needle and showed it to me. It looked like a 10d nail, gleaming in the overhead light. Is She really going to push THAT through my nipple? When She grabbed my nipple and stretched it out, I felt the first prick of the needle and knew the answer to my question was, "Yes, dummy, She is and did. When the first one went through, I commented, "So that's what it feels like." Nothing like an injection at the doctor's office. Six needles later, three on the left and four on the right, I noticed a delicious sensation in both nipples. Mistress played with the needles for a few minutes, then began removing them which was an entirely different sensation.

Since the doors to each room were open, we could hear each others groans, squeals and of course the paddles hitting their marks. We did not know who was where but it was obvious the Mistresses were having fun. Al too soon, the session was over and we all assembled in the main room. Yes, I was still dressed in my bikini and wig outfit, much to the amusement of the others.

Would I undertake a similar session again? Absolutely, without question! As I bravely stated a day or so before the session, "Bring it on, Ladies." They certainly did. (I should say that I have Goddess Samantha's permission to include Her in the collective title "Mistress(es) to simplify writing this review.)

atlantadungeon.com
Mistressayn.com
fetishgoddesssamantha.com
mistressultraviolet.com

#3423 - 01/28/19 10:44 AM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Paddles' POV [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
All I can say is "bikini".

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3427 - 01/28/19 12:17 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Paddles' POV [Re: AspX]
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
Well,Asp, you really jumped the gun on this. I was ready to post here but you beat me to it. Oh, never mind.

#3428 - 01/28/19 12:22 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Paddles' POV [Re: Mistress Ayn]
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
Guess we'll have to work on that look some more, Mistress.

#3430 - 01/28/19 03:54 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Paddles' POV [Re: John]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Sorry... it looked like you had posted it four or five hours earlier on Max, so I thought you had just forgotten or something.

Totally my mistake. Sorry about that.

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, international, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31243 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon