Sponsor a Domina
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3412 - 01/27/19 06:15 PM Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Asp's POV
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
http://www.atlantadungeon.com/
https://mistressayn.com
http://mistressultraviolet.com
http://www.fetishgoddesssamantha.com

One of the great, and originally unexpected, things associated with the Triple Threat Event is that it wasn’t just a three hour, three sub, three Domme play event. That was actually just the main course in an all-encompassing meal. There was a build-up that lasted for months before the actual event, a week of pre-event tasking, and a wonderful dinner afterwards with Mistress Ayn, Mistress Ultra Violet and Goddess Samantha where we were also joined by Simone Kross. If you want the details of all of the setup for the event, please see the “Triple Threat Event – The Setup” post.

I received the instructions for my pre-event tasks on Sunday and immediately went about completing them to the best of my ability. My particular task was to go Aynrules.com once a day until the following Saturday (the day of the Triple Threat event) and pick out a video that included Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha & Mistress Ultra Violet, then watch it while masturbating myself to the very edge of orgasm but not to allow myself to go over that edge. I have actually done this exact tasking for these Dommes in the past so although I was not explicitly instructed to do so this time, I knew that part of the task was to consume any leakage of pre-cum that would result. When the clip was over, I would then go onto Twitter and post that I had completed my assignment, described what I did and then thank each of them for allowing me to serve them.

I did this every day and would spend a lot of time just talking back and forth with the Dommes and subs who were specifically involved in the event on Saturday as well as all of the other Dommes and subs who were following along. There was lots of taunting and playing back and forth… some inside jokes created… and just camaraderie between the six of us (and others) that truly enhanced the entire experience to be way beyond just a BDSM session.

On Wednesday, Mistress Ayn upped the ante with a second set of tasks for the day that each of us would have to complete as soon as we were able (My Assignment Tweet).

My particular task involved my hush buttplug, which for those of you who don’t know is a Bluetooth controlled vibrating plug with the capability of remote control by someone else (in this case, Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha) and a “mildly phallic” household item. I was ordered to insert the device into my ass, choose a vibration “pattern” (which is basically a program that controls the vibration of the hush device), then use the household item as a gag and watch a specific video (“Tonsil Fucking Strapon Divas”) while edging myself.

Unfortunately, I got the instructions just as I was about to head into a conference call so I couldn’t do the task immediately. However, since I was working from home that day and I had about 5 minutes, I grabbed some lube and the device and inserted it immediately then started the Lovense app on my phone then went searching for something that fit the bill. I came up with a metal ice cream scoop with a thick 4” handle. The conference call ended up being a bust and after 10 minutes of waiting on the phone with the plug up my ass, I hung up and went to aynrules.com to watch the video. I slipped the handle of the ice cream scoop into my mouth, chose a 10 minute pattern from the list in the app and the buzzing started as I clicked on the video to watch.

Holding back was insanely tough as it is a very hot clip and it had already been over a week since I had cum (I had actually been under the control of another, unrelated, Domme of mine in the week prior to the instructions coming out and she was more than happy with the fact that she could pass that chastity onto the Triple Threat Sisters instead of just releasing me to my own.. uh… devices). Plus the buzzing against my prostate as I stroked myself was just insane. It was as close as I came to failing all week and there was a lot of pre-cum leakage on my hand and onto my stomach that I needed to clean up while continuing to watch.

I pulled out the ice cream scoop “gag” to a flow of drool onto my beard and licked the pre-cum from my fingers. I was about to gather the rest but then realized I essentially had a big spoon in my hand so instead of using my fingers, I used the scoop to collect all of the leakage and just sucked it from the scoop before re-inserting the “gag” and completing the rest of my assignment. Afterwards, I went out to Twitter and did my posts acknowledging and thanking the Dommes for my assignment (for full detail, see: Wednesday Extra Service Tweets).

Since I didn’t have instructions on whether to leave in or take out the plug afterwards, I reached out to Mistress Ayn to let me know and I just left it in and connected to my phone. My answer came a couple of hours later in the form of buzzing in my ass as Mistress Ayn had taken control of the plug and hit me with patterns as we DM’d back and forth until she had to head out to take care of some things. About 15 minutes later, Goddess Samantha got on Twitter and realized I had the plug in and then it was her turn to go at me.

Unlike Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha didn’t DM me in Twitter. Instead she messaged me through the Lovense app, which does its notification by… you guessed it… buzzing my ass. Goddess Samantha kept making up excuses to message me and made each one very short so that she could hit me over and over. Eventually, she sent me another instruction which was to “Spooo edge to this pix while I buzz u” along with a picture of her in a Hooters uniform she has and that she has worn in session with me (This is a running thing between us as I do have a fetish for women wearing the color orange). She then sent me a pattern as I stroked myself again and very nearly failed but managed to keep it to just more leakage. I could literally feel her sadistic glee at that when I told her, but she wasn’t done with me yet. She then sent me another pattern and kept messaging/buzzing me until she ordered me to “go take a cold shower and rest”.

I took the cold shower and took a little rest before then posting about that ordeal on Twitter (Goddess Samantha & The Remote) before again having to dive into aynrules.com for my normal daily assignment. Finally, around 10pm, I removed the plug after around 11 hours of wear then went to sleep.

On Friday night it started snowing in Detroit plus with the government shutdown, I got ultra-paranoid about not making my flight so I left 4 hours before my flight was supposed to take off so I made it in plenty of time. I arrived in Atlanta, got my rental car then headed to where John/Paddles, WheelzSub and I had decided to meet before the session. I got there and honked/waved at John on his way into the store (he waved back but didn’t actually recognize me) then hung out and talked with the two of them for a while before we all picked out flowers and headed to the dungeon.

Walking inside was just an amazing feeling. Usually, when you walk into a session as a sub you are the one who is truly excited and the Domme is the one who is more reserved. But, this time, Mistress Ultra Violet, Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn were just giddy… and all of them were beaming with happiness and excitement at that moment with huge smiles and laughter as we all exchanged hugs. As someone who derives his pleasure from pleasing Dommes, it was just incredible. That moment alone, was worth everything to me and we hadn’t even started.

But, start we did. We were all in the main dungeon room and the three Sisters started by ordered each of us to strip naked right there. They each watched while talking, smiling and laughing as the three of us stripped naked right next to each other and in front of their prying eyes. Each of them looking amazingly beautiful . Once all of us were done, they ordered us to line up at the opposite side of the room in front of the cross and Mistress Ayn pulled three sheets of paper off of where they were taped to the bondage bed. She stuck one to each of our foreheads and these were the limits and interests lists we had provided the previous week.

Each of the Dommes read aloud from the paper of the person across from them so that any of them could ask any questions they might have or we could correct anything that might be wrong (none of us did either). Mine had a list of limits and physical issues (which for some reason was longer than the ones of the paraplegic to the left of me... talk about making me feel broke down and old) but for interests, the statement was really simple: “Pretty much anything”.

Once that was done, they pulled the duct taped lists from our foreheads and whisked John and Wheelz off into other rooms leaving me with Goddess Samantha. Goddess Samantha put wrist and ankle cuffs on me while teasing and talking to me about what she had planned for me. She then had me step to the cross and attached me facing forward to it, but instead of stepping behind me she went behind the cross and dangled a pair of orange panties off of her index finger explaining how she had wanted to wear them for me but that they clashed with her red, white and black outfit.

All this talking in an almost whispered tone with a beautiful southern accent while she sexily stroked over the tight white corset covering her incredibly muscular body. Telling me how she had mistakenly left “the drillinator” in the car so she was just going to have to fuck me herself (“the drillinator” is basically a power saw with a dildo attachment on the end that figured prominently in one of the videos on Aynrules.com and has been the source of an inside joke between all of us since DomCon NOLA), she flips her long almost white blond hair away from her tremendous breasts just inches away from me on the other side of the wooden posts of the cross. The tease is just incredible and I am already well on my way to subspace.

Goddess Samantha then put her orange panties on the cross just in front of me so I can stare at them and picture them on her as she steps behind me to lightly flog my back, still discussing how she is going to fuck me and asking rhetorically if she should use her small or large strapon with me today. Finally, she grabs her harness and steps into it before taking me off of the cross and moving me to the sawhorse bench of course moving the panties to the bench itself so I can still see how she had been thinking of me.

She then straps me down to the bench and loosens me up with her fingers before slipping her long cock into me. When I was looking at it, I didn’t think it was that big because it didn’t have much girth to it but later she told me it was 8” long. However, once she had it in me, I knew it was bigger than I originally thought since it was pressing up against my inner walls. She then started pounding me with it with powerful strokes. Each one long and painful as she slammed in and out of me, banging the tip of her cock against the inner wall of my ass over and over again.

Totally submitting to this torture and pain for her pleasure… Taking what she is giving making me feel more submissive and sliding me deeper into subspace until finally the relief of when she is done and pulls out. Suddenly, I feel the fingertips on my back and hear the voice of Mistress Ayn letting me know she has entered the room and signaling the changeover in Dommes. The first segment seemingly over in a flash, I am then left alone on the bench until Mistress Ultra Violet enters the room and releases me.

Mistress Ultra Violet’s eyes, like Goddess Samantha’s, are still smiling in a way that I haven’t seen in any of the many sessions we have done. However, she wastes no time with the levels of pain and torture she has in store for me as she expects that I have already been warmed up (which I really hadn’t since Goddess Samantha focused so much on sensual stuff). Mistress Ultra Violet puts me back on the cross and attaches two nipple clamps to me while laughing. I am in a decent, but not overwhelming, amount of pain and what I am willing to take is being driven by her obvious Domspace and enjoyment of the play.

Meanwhile, things are either heating up in the other rooms as well or the doors have now been thrown wide as I can clearly hear whipping, paddling, grunts and groans coming from what is happening to John and Wheelz elsewhere in the dungeon in a way that I hadn’t in the first segment. Mistress Ultra Violet then flips me around removes the clamps then begins to flog my back and ass. She then releases me from the cross while ordering me to my knees in front of her while still presses against it.

Now she really begins to layer things, clamps come back out as the sounds fill the air from the other rooms. She tightly attaches one to each nipple and then gets loops a small piece of rope through them, pulling them tight so that the clamps are now sideways across my chest and pulling my nipples hard. Next its CBT time as she takes another small rope and winds them around my balls over and over. I am dealing with the pain and monitoring myself for the flop sweat that generally accompanies this much torture and begins to signal failure on my part, but it never comes.

Instead I am deep into the confines of subspace as she places a posture collar around my neck and has me begin to worship her legendary legs and ass all while reaching back and pulling and playing with the clamps. She allows me the pleasure of this worship for what seems like forever, and then she decides it’s time to remove the clamps and the rope. Again, my brain is expecting the screaming pain that usually accompanies both of these, but I am already further gone than I realize and I easily take the pain of the removal.

Mistress Ultra Violet then moves me to the rope bed and locks my cuffs into place and then provides me with a pillow for me neck after I communicate that I need it. Then comes the most painful part of the entire night as she begins to attach a heavy weighted object to my cock, I believe it was her Kali’s teeth device which I normally can handle but it either hit on a raw part of the base of my penis (from having spent the week stroking it constantly without lube) or some skin actually got caught in between the metal when she closed it, but I went from nothing to a 10 on the pain scale instantly and let out a scream.

Her reaction was to immediately take it off since I never react like that but she did something and put it back on without any issues and then it was time for the next switch. But, something happened to me while on the rope bed waiting for Mistress Ayn. Staring up into the LED lights that were bearing down on me from above, hearing some distance talk amongst the Dommes, I just started to really space out. Mistress Ayn came in and I just faded. I know she put on the gas mask and started playing with my breath but my memories from that time until well after we were all done are like I was on some amazing psychedelic drug trip rather than what was actually being done to me.

It felt like hours and hours of time as it all slowed down. Pain and feeling no longer existed as it translated into other things in my head all with this sorta fuzzy pleasure underlying all of it. It was just weird and bizarre and nothing like I have ever experienced before. I mean, I have reached what I consider to be the edge of subspace before and did what I call “drop off the cliff” into this sea of amazing pleasure but this wasn’t that kind of cliff experience.

It was as if I could taste sound and all physical feelings were translated into bursts of colors and light with the only thing breaking through every once in a while was the sun being completely blacked out and then eclipsed by the vision of Mistress Ayn’s face with her hair just cascading down around me like a waterfall making me reach for her and wanting to be inside and part of her being (I don’t mean that in a sexual way). There was also some emotional component involved in all of it where sorrow and joy just mixed and existed equally, that I still have not been able to wrap my head around.

The only thing I know happened in all of this is that Mistress Ayn’s eclipsing of the sun was probably her looking down into my eyes through the gas mask and blocking out the lights above me. My guess is that my subspace just meshed with the light and the limited oxygen of the gas mask such that I fell into some sort of hypnotic trance that translated all of the other sensory inputs into something completely different. However, besides these bizarre memories of the senses and feelings I have zero understanding or recollection of what actually was happening from an activity and physical point of view.

My memory of the normal world ends sometime when I was on the bed after Mistress Ultra Violet leaves and Mistress Ayn takes over and there is nothing on that plane of existence between then and when I was fully dressed, putting garbage bags into garbage cans as part of helping to clean up. I have been told that Mistress Ayn did electrical play and had it really cranked up; That both Mistress Ultra Violet and Goddess Samantha watched for a bit of that and were laughing at my reactions; That I fell off the Rope bed (I assume that I had been released and was getting down from it) and nearly took Mistress Ayn with me; That I actually even took a shower after we were done. But, those are all stories I have been told as it is all this giant blur of what I described earlier and just a blackout of time.

From the point I do remember, the Dommes asked us to go ahead to the restaurant so we could keep the reservation and they described to John how to go. Unfortunately, they didn’t give either myself or Wheelz an address for our GPS and we are not local so we just tried to follow John (who ended up missing a turn and running us all over the place). So, what should have been a 5 minute drive turned into around 20 minutes and they actually showed up before we did.

But, we all had a great dinner to finish up what was an amazing night. Simone Kross, eventually showed up at the restaurant after driving into town for a return visit to the Atlanta Dungeon and it was great to get to know her a little as well. There is already talk of another Triple Threat event for all of us (and possibly another sub and Domme added to it) and it wouldn’t surprise me if the Triple Threat Sisters wouldn’t do something similar with another group who they felt would be a good fit as well.

Thank You Goddess Samantha, Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve Y’all in this way.

http://www.atlantadungeon.com/
https://mistressayn.com
http://mistressultraviolet.com
http://www.fetishgoddesssamantha.com

Asp's Twitter Account
John/Paddles' Twitter Account
Wheelz' Twitter Account

#3418 - 01/27/19 10:00 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Asp's POV [Re: AspX]
WheelzSub Offline

It is cool reading this from your perspective and hearing what was going on in the room next to me. Reading your account has brought to mind a few little things that I think I want to go back and add to mine. Great job!!

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27092 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn