by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3411 - 01/27/19 02:34 PM Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Wheelz's POV
WheelzSub Offline

If you haven't done so yet, read the post entitled Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - The Setup for a good lead in story to this event!

Although I've been interested and drawn to the BDSM scene for far too many years to recall, I've only been actively participating in sessions for shortly over a year now. During that year, I've had 5 sessions with the extraordinary Mistress Ultra Violet at Atlanta Dungeon.

So you can imagine my surprise (and excitement) when I received an invitation to participate in a session with three amazing Dommes ... Mistress Ultra Violet, Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha ... and two other subs. Naturally, I accepted and then spent the next two months leading up to the event trying to imagine what it would be like. The interactions and banter on Twitter between the Dommes, the other two subs (@_asp_x and @paddles1941) and myself kept things extremely interesting as the build-up to the event, which came to be known as "Triple Threat Saturday", continued.

One week prior to the event, Mistress Ayn gave us daily tasks to perform and we were to post on Twitter when we had completed our task each day. Again, with me still being relatively new to the whole scene, this was a first for me and although I found it quite exciting, I also discovered something about myself ... I craved it. Although I'd seen plenty of interactions on Twitter between Dommes and subs where orders were being given outside of actual sessions, I'd never really given it any thought or consideration. But when that particular component of the Domme/sub dynamic became personal, it became more than just being about the actual time spent in session ... it introduced that aspect of control into my life away from the dungeon and I discovered that I liked it very much.
In addition to the daily assignments, we were each also given a "special" assignment on the Wednesday before the session that had to be completed in addition to our daily assignment. The build-up, the control, the energy, the anticipation... it was all about to come to a head!

I met up with my fellow subs about an hour before our scheduled session time on the day of the event. Asp and Paddles had already met, so I was the new kid on the block. We had some good conversation while we waited before heading over to the dungeon.

Upon being given permission to arrive at the dungeon, we entered to find Mistress Ultra Violet, Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha waiting and all looking incredibly stunning! We presented them each with flowers, exchanged greetings, hugs and pleasantries and then got down to the event at hand!

Upon stripping, we were lined up side-by-side in the main room of the Atlanta Dungeon and "inspected" by the ladies. Mistress Ayn then taped the printed-out lists of interests and limits we had each sent her to our foreheads such that our faces were covered by the paper. Mistress Ayn then read off Asp's list, Mistress Ultra Violet read mine and Goddess Samantha read Paddles'. The sheets of paper were then removed and we were each instructed to go to a different room.

Being a wheelchair user, I was sent to what I refer to as "The Red Room" at Atlanta Dungeon as that room has a dungeon bed which I was instructed to lay down on. Mistress Ultra Violet had first crack at me, so she secured my wrists in restraints and then fastened the restraints to the railing behind my head. Having sessioned with Mistress Ultra Violet before, she knew precisely how to get started ... with nipple clamps! As always seems to be the case when I see her, my time with Mistress Ultra Violet is usually but a blur afterwards. There were nipple clamps, there was 3 needles through each nipple, there was intense electric play which had me spasming like a fish out of water (while the needles were in, mind you), there was the glove which has sharp little spikes all over the palm and fingers and there was of course her always sensual, soothing touch. At times I do wish I had a photographic memory so that I could recall every second and every detail, but as seems to be the case every time I have a session with her, my mind deserts me and I'm left with just my body to experience the sweet punishment she dishes out upon me. I realize that my disability and limits restrict the activities that the Mistresses can do with me and at times I've been concerned that it may be too restrictive, but it's never seemed to deter Mistress Ultra Violet. Every experience with her is unique and sensational and each one stays with me long, long after it's over. There is no doubt that I am a changed person because of her.
Before leaving at the end of our time together, she blindfolded me so that I couldn't see what was coming next.

After Mistress Ultra Violet blindfolded me and left the room, Mistress Ayn came in a few moments later. Initially, she left the blindfold on and I struggle to remember exactly what happened next as I still seemed to be having a bit of an out of body experience, but it wasn't long before the blindfold came off and Mistress Ayn was showing me a gas mask with an attached hose and asking if I'd ever been in one before. I answered that I had not, so she explained the nuances of it to me and informed me to let her know if it felt too claustrophobic once it was on. Being a *huge* fan of breath play, I was very excited to try this .... and I was NOT disappointed. She placed the mask over my face and adjusted it accordingly and then attached the end of the hose to what looked like a standard IV pole. My breathing was labored and it didn't take long for the eye goggles to start fogging over with condensation. She unfastened the wrist restraints from the railing behind my head and reattached them to the railing on the sides so that my arms were now by my sides. Mistress Ayn then proceeded to use a couple of different styles of nipple clamps on me that she had warned me about prior to the session during some of the back-and-forths on Twitter. She tied a string to the clamps and used it to pull them, thereby stretching my nipples to the extreme. The rapid and shallow sound of my breathing inside the mask was magnified in my ears as I gasped with each pull of the string... I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Occasionally, Mistress Ayn would place her hand over a tube on the hose and completely shut off all air to my already screaming lungs. At some point during our time together, she used what I can only presume was some type of riding crop on my nipples and chest as I never really saw it clearly, but I most assuredly felt it's sting and wore it's marks on my chest for several days afterwards. My first time with Mistress Ayn was hopefully not my last and one that I will certainly not forget!

When our time was up, Mistress Ayn removed the mask, unfastened the wrist restraints and had me roll over onto my stomach in preparation for Goddess Samantha's time with me. Upon entering the room, it didn't take very long for Goddess Samantha to start in on my back with various styles of whips and floggers, all the while taunting and teasing me with her whispery voice. "Hurricane" Samantha did quite a number on my back and left her mark on me for days to come. She did a wonderful job of mixing it up such that I didn't know whether the next lash was going to be "gentle" or harsh and by the time she was done with my back, I was spent. Lying there on the rubber sheets, I could feel the sweat on my chest when she then ordered me to roll back over. She had mentioned earlier in the week via Twitter that she had had her nails sharpened just for this occasion and I wasn't getting out of there before she and her nails had had their turn at my chest. I relished in each mark as she drug her nails across me and stabbed at my nipples and it was then that she then decided to scratch all of their initials across my chest... MUV, MA and GS. By the time she was finished, my chest was a red, burning piece of flesh that radiated heat all throughout dinner later that evening. She then gave me the pleasure of sitting on my face a few times and depriving me of oxygen, but I can assure you that I did not mind! Before our time came to a close, she turned around to face me and buried my face in her chest... and in what seemed like only a moment, our time had come to an end and I again found myself alone in the room. As with Mistress Ayn, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Goddess Samantha and hope that I have the pleasure of sessioning with her again!

Mistress Ultra Violet came back into the room a few moments later and ordered me to get up and head back into the main room of the dungeon for a little more "group" session time. At this point, Asp had checked out and was so deep in subspace that, as Mistress Ayn put it, he was "a puddle". Paddles was looking absolutely radiant in his bikini and wig and me, well, hell, I was just happy to be there! I got the privilege of being able to worship the impeccable asses of Mistress Ultra Violet and Goddess Samantha before ending what I truly hope was only the first of many "Triple Threat" events to come!!

After wrapping things up at the dungeon and cleaning up, we all went out and enjoyed a very nice dinner together where we were joined by Mistress Simone Kross who had just gotten into Atlanta earlier that evening. It was wonderful to unwind and relax in a social setting with these stunning and amazing ladies and I hated that it had to come to an end.

One aspect of the entire event that struck me was the different approaches by each of these amazing ladies of the Atlanta Dungeon sisterhood. They are each unique with their own personalities, their own styles, their own techniques, their own way of doing things and yet at the same time, they each compliment and play off of each other SO well and *that* is what makes an event such as this such a mind-blowing wonderful experience! I love everyone of these amazing ladies and I will never be able to thank them enough for including me in this unforgettable event!!

http://www.atlantadungeon.com
http://www.mistressultraviolet.com/
https://www.mistressayn.com/
http://www.fetishgoddesssamantha.com/

Asp's Twitter Account
Paddles' Twitter Account

Edited by WheelzSub (01/29/19 03:23 PM)

#3413 - 01/27/19 06:48 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Wheelz's POV [Re: WheelzSub]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Beautiful job Wheelz... it was really cool to hear about your experiences in the other room

#3416 - 01/27/19 08:53 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Wheelz's POV [Re: WheelzSub]
WheelzSub Offline

Thank you much sir! Got started on reading yours but had to stop ... will finish it up in the morning as I get to work from home tomorrow!

#3417 - 01/27/19 08:55 PM Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Asp's POV [Re: WheelzSub]
WheelzSub Offline

Edited by WheelzSub (01/27/19 08:55 PM)

#3422 - 01/28/19 10:42 AM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Wheelz's POV [Re: WheelzSub]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I am going to repeat Myself but I would rather support this post here as opposed to the unmoderated MF.

It was great to finally meet you in the flesh, wheelz. After all of the Twitter interaction, I felt like I knew you and it gave our play a familiarity that I enjoy. I know why Mistress Ultra Violet thinks so highly of you and I am glad you accepted our "weird" invitation.

you have a sense of humor that I genuinely appreciate and you added a special element to this event with your clever wit and intelligence. Plus, you are tough as nails. I like that.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3426 - 01/28/19 11:21 AM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Wheelz's POV [Re: Mistress Ayn]
WheelzSub Offline

It was REALLY great finally meeting you too Mistress Ayn! I am truly flattered by your kind words! I have to agree that all of the Twitter banter beforehand made me less apprehensive about meeting you and Goddess Samantha and went a long way towards putting me at ease ... well, as much ease as a sub *can* be in when getting ready to session with three well renowned, respected and intimidating Dommes!! smile

Thank you yet again for including me and I do sincerely hope that I have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Edited by WheelzSub (01/28/19 11:22 AM)

#3447 - 01/29/19 05:24 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon Triple Threat Event - Wheelz's POV [Re: WheelzSub]
WheelzSub Offline

Twitter Moment highlighting the tweets leading up to the event ...

Triple Threat Event

Edited by WheelzSub (01/31/19 02:59 PM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (furfan, mikel, Domina M, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, denali, Dominions, porkster, international, langerr, Bruce88, Chi61, broom, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30633 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina