by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3343 - 12/28/18 11:57 AM Mistress Jenna Jones of Atlanta Dungeon
abandonme Offline

For several days prior to Christmas I longed for a very severe beating. I was desperate. For those several days I was completely unable to sleep, thinking about how this may not happen. I would be all alone for Christmas and this was my way of feeling acceptance in this world. And just as I was about to give up all hope, I spoke with Mistress Jenna Jones of Atlanta Dungeon. My life was transformed in an instant, and forever. Mistress Jenna Jones allowed me to visit her the night before Christmas.

As I entered Atlanta Dungeon I was completely and totally speechless when I saw Mistress Jenna Jones. Her beauty is beyond comparison. She was radiant! I have never been in the presence of a supermodel before, but now I have. She is flawless in every sense of the word.
She knew exactly what I was needing from our brief conversation on the telephone earlier in the day. She was more than prepared to inflict the punishment I desperately needed. She fulfilled dreams of mine that I had not even verbalized. It was as though she had read my mind!
The session began with my completely disrobing and being ordered to take my rightful place on my knees. Mistress Jenna Jones took complete control of me from then on. I would not question anything I was ordered to do.

I mentioned to Mistress Jenna Jones how I desired to have a TENS unit placed on my scrotum, but I knew how challenging this may be because of my failure to groom myself properly. Even this she was amazingly prepared for. I quickly found myself bound to a cross and completely shaved to perfection. After my thighs were secured tightly to the cross, she began to beat my penis with a leather studded paddle until it was completely black and blue. I truly deserved this and enjoyed every minute of it.

We then moved on to what I deserved the most. A merciless beating on my buttocks. One that I was determined to not stop. I wanted to hurt like I have never hurt before. One that would hurt for many days afterwards. One that would leave me black and blue. I was secured to a spanking bench with leather restraints. Before this commenced a ratcheting metal bit was placed in my mouth. One that I have only seen used in movies but always wanted to try. How did my Mistress know I always wanted this? The connection between us was that great. The beating began. Acrylic paddles, leather paddles, wooden paddles, metal paddles, a riding crop, and different types of floggers were used with incredible precision and skill. I screamed with each blow, but my Mistress was determined to exceed my wildest dreams and expectations. And that she did! Mistress Jenna Jones is very strong and knows exactly how to use each implement absolutely perfectly.

To test the pain I would feel for days later, I was ordered to lay down on a table made of intricate ropework. I loved the pain I immediately felt. My wrists and ankles were secured to the table using leather restraints. More torture was going to happen. Having the absolutely gorgeous Mistress Jenna Jones standing next to me as I lay helpless is something I will never forget.

The TENS unit was then applied to my scrotum and the electricity began to flow. The intensity was increased until I was writhing in pain. This too was something I desired for a very long time and my Mistress seemed to know instinctively how much I wanted this. It was amazing! One of my greatest needs is to have my nipples hurt badly. Without even my saying this, Mistress Jenna Jones donned a pair a pair of gloves with metal spike and began to inflict the greatest pain I have ever felt on my nipples. This, in combination with the TENS unit and a vibrator, brought me to a place of intense joy the likes of which I had only ever heard about.

For several minutes I laid upon the table thanking Mistress Jenna Jones excessively. I did not realize how excessive this was until I was soundly slapped and ordered to stop. Even being slapped was something I hoped would happen in the future but even that was a dream fulfilled by my Mistress.

I cannot thank Mistress Jenna Jones enough for making herself available for me the day before Christmas. She truly exceeded all of my hopes and desires. To this very day, I am still in pain and still black and blue. Mistress Jenna Jones is not only absolutely ravishing; she is also very compassionate, supremely intelligent, caring, and nurturing. She is the perfect dominatrix! My only other wish is to visit her regularly for a very long time. And I will do that for as long as I am allowed too. Thank you, Mistress, for everything you did for someone so undeserving and unworthy as myself. I absolutely adore you Mistress!

#3345 - 12/28/18 04:39 PM Re: Mistress Jenna Jones of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: abandonme]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I'm glad you got the black and blue Christmas that you wanted, sounds like Mistress Jenna really did a number on you!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#3358 - 01/05/19 07:17 AM Re: Mistress Jenna Jones of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Mistress UV]
TheBigWoman Offline

Sounds like a session with Lady Krampus cry

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (furfan, Domina M, Chi61, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Dominions, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Natasha Strange, denali, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Bruce88, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30574 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato