I have had many first-time experiences with Mistress Justine, and tonight’s session was another first for me, a role playing session.

She became Catwoman, and I was Batman, lured into her lair at Dungeon West . As soon as I saw her, I knew it would be a session to remember. Mistress Justine was perfectly dressed as Catwoman, with skin-tight pants, a black top, black boots and even Catwoman’s gold belt and necklace. She wore cat ears in her hair.

I was stripped naked and ordered to kneel before her as the teasing began. She teased and taunted me, then led me to the St. Andrew’s cross, where I was restrained. In an especially fiendish move, she put nipple clamps on me, and attached them to the cross, which was very painful. But more torture was to come.

Catwoman wanted the combination to my safe, which contained Batman’s fortune. When I gave her a fake combination, she saw right through my lie.

Catwoman began whipping me with her single-tail. As the blows hit by back and ass, I involuntarily jumped in pain, and the nipple clamps dug even deeper into my sore nipples. Then Catwoman began shocking me with a zapper all over my back and ass. She was very thorough, and when the shock came to my balls, I moaned and jumped and the clamps ripped off my nipples, causing even more pain. Still, I refused to give her the combination. More beating and electrical shocks followed, and more teasing in between. She put her hitachi on my cock, but took it away before I could cum.

Then Catwoman said that since I hadn’t given her the right combination to my safe, she was going to lock me in chastity. I begged her not to take my manhood, but she laughed and did it anyway. Then she placed the nipple clamps back on my very tender nipples and sent me away to await her further instructions.

This was an amazing session, and is yet another reason why Mistress Justine Cross is the best Dominatrix I have ever had to pleasure of sessioning with. Thank you, Mistress Justine, for fulfilling another of my fantasies.