by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3213 - 10/18/18 07:08 AM Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Goddess Samantha and I have been circling each other for a long time without ever getting to hook up. So, when it just so happened that I was going to be in New Orleans when DomCon NOLA was going on and she was there as one of only three Guest of Honors (the highest honor for a Domme at DomCon), I knew I had to make it happen. I contacted her and she was genuinely excited that we finally were going to meet and immediately said “YES”. I got her rates and decided to go with a 2 hour session on the first day of DomCon (when she had some time).

I cannot even describe how excited I was about this session but was frankly a little scared (don’t know that she knew this) because she is such a badass in her videos and is just so strong that I thought she was going to break me in two when she finally had me in her clutches. I arrived at the hotel on time then texted her I was in the lobby and she gave me the room number to come up. I know you always read this in reviews but I was stunned at how beautiful she was when she opened the doors because the reality of standing in front of her puts her pictures to shame.

Goddess Samantha was wearing a black robe and high heels as she invited me in. She then had me put the tribute on the counter next to all of the equipment she had laid out (speak about intimidating) before ordering me to go into the bathroom to strip naked and put on the “present” she had left on the bathroom counter for me. Of course, I notice a velvet bag on the counter when I walk into change and after stripping I open it up to find a chastity cage.

I pick a ring out of the three sizes that were there (the rings were solid steel, not the two-part plastic ones) and I squeeze my cock and balls painfully through it before slipping my cock into the long downward bent cage and attaching/locking it into place. I take the key out of the padlock, open the door and present it to Goddess Samantha as she smiles at my handiwork.

She grabs a piece of leather with a ring attached to it and slips it over the top of the bathroom door then closes it to give herself a nice tie-down point, then attaches cuffs to my wrists and those to the ring. So, now I am naked in a chastity cage with my back to the closed bathroom door and my wrists cuffed over my head… leaving me totally exposed to whatever Goddess Samantha wanted to do. However, instead of attacking my exposed areas, Goddess Samantha steps within inches of me and begins talking to me in an incredibly sexy voice.

She talks about some things we have said to each other on Twitter and how excited she is that I have finally come to see her. She slips her finger down the collar of her robe to her 36D breasts and pulls it open a little to expose a white “wifebeater” style t-shirt that I immediately recognize. So, here is where you need background. Among my long and varied list of fetishes is one for sexy women wearing the color orange. It is something that I play around with a lot on social media so people who I interact with, tend know about it.

One day, I posted a series of pics of very sexy girls in Hooters outfits and Mistress Ayn, who is a great friend of Goddess Samantha as one of her fellow Dommes at the Atlanta Dungeon, sent me a picture of Goddess Samantha in a Hooters uniform. Of course, I retweeted it and it has become sort of a running joke between all of us with me getting all hot and bothered everytime they bring it up. Goddess Samantha even sent me a note the week before DomCon asking if she should pack anything to wear to the session and I desperately wanted to say the Hooters uniform but didn’t because I hate controlling any part of a session, even that.

So, here Goddess Samantha is with me completely in her control and at her mercy just lightly teasing me with the fact that she is wearing the Hooters uniform. Slowly peeling off her robe and pushing up against my naked body with her amazing breasts in the t-shirt and using her fingers to sort of pick up and drop the cock cage while she sexily whispers about what she is doing and wearing. Asking if I want to see the orange shorts that I know she has on, I desperately say yes and she laughs before stepping back so I can take it all in.

Of course, the cage is doing its job of containing me and my excitement while she taunts and teases me for a long while until she decides I have had enough of that. She unhooks my arms and hands me the key to remove the cage because she has been told that they always slip off of me and she doesn’t want that distraction for what is coming next. Instead of using my cock as a lead (as she said she usually does) she decides to use my longer beard to bring me to the middle of the room in front of the bed.

She then has me kneel and allows me to worship her feet then her incredibly strong and well-muscled legs. Working my way all the way up to the orange booty shorts which she makes sure I spend a lot of time on before she tells me to climb onto the “puppy pads” she has put on the bed and lay down on my back. She makes a show of putting on a harness so that she can fuck me in her Hooters uniform… and let me tell you, you have NEVER seen anything as sexy as Goddess Samantha in that uniform with a large cock sticking right at you. Of course, she also continues to taunt and tease me with that as she puts on gloves to prepare me.

She inserts a finger and starts to play with my prostate to get me to relax and loosen up, telling me that I will not be allowed to cum under any circumstances tonight (while knowing that it has already almost been three weeks since I have done so) because of the fact that I will continue to be serving Atlanta Dungeon Dommes all weekend (again, there were special circumstances well beyond this session, but I bring it up because Goddess Samantha was extremely creative at using everything at her disposal to tease and deny me the entire time). She continued to manipulate her fingers inside me like I was being milked instead of just stretched for her cock then she pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and slowly worked it inside of me until it was buried.

She then fucked the hell out of me with her strapon. Her thrusts were long, deep and smooth as her powerful thighs slapped the bottom of my ass. She reached up and pulled on my nipples then grabbed my legs and threw them up on her shoulders so she could get even deeper. Her stamina, unsurprisingly, is just incredible. Meanwhile, I was just a mess on the bed. Finally, she thinks I have had enough for round 1 (ROUND 1?!?) and pulls out then has me sit up on the side of the bed.

We talk for a few minutes as I slowly edge back into reality from the subspace she had driven me to. All the while, I am just gawking at her gorgeous body in the Hooters uniform and she asks if I would like to meet Goddess Phoenix who is one of her really good friends and is just down the hall (but is heading down for an event). I stammer out a yes and Goddess Samantha texts her, then goes and opens the door to another Domme who comes in laughing like crazy at Goddess Samantha in the Hooters uniform. I, of course, am totally naked and exposed in front of these two gorgeous blonde muscle Dommes both wearing outfits that truly show off their amazing bodies and brilliant breasts, trying to be totally respectful but knowing I am just staring at their bodies instead of making eye contact (all while trying to keep control of what is going on between my legs.

They talk and flirt with each other and me for a few minutes then Goddess Phoenix heads down for dinner, inviting Goddess Samantha, her sub and myself to join her down at the restaurant/bar if we feel like it when Goddess Samantha is finished with me. Once she leaves, Goddess Samantha then has me climb back on the bed but this time she wants my whole body on it so she can climb up too. She has me on my back and picks up my legs so that my hole is exposed to her and slips inside me again.

She leans down onto my body, pressing her amazing breasts into my chest as she starts to basically make love to me with her strapon (that is really the only way I can describe it). I have literally never been taken like that before and it was just amazing. I was trying not to be presumptuous as she started pushing in and out of me with my legs up in the air on either side of her, wanting desperately to put them around her, then she ordered me to do so. I wrapped my legs around her waist and locked them onto the top of her orange covered ass as we matched strokes. Lifting myself up and pulling her into me as she rocked her cock back & forth in & out of me.

I was just totally gone. So much so that I have no idea how long that lasted nor can I remember the position she switched us into to fuck me a third way with her strapon (I think I was the “cowgirl” where I was just riding her cock as we were face to face and chest to chest as she stroked up into me). Somewhere in all of this (I think it was between those two positions) she also made sure to do some facesitting / breath play pushing the orange Hooters shorts over my mouth and nose which allowed me to breathe in her scents until I started struggle for air and she would just allow me enough to start again. All of that was amazing as it was happening but it is now all a blur that is overwhelmed by the most incredible strapon fucking.

All through the session, every time she was really getting to me, Goddess Samantha continually reminded me that I was not allowed to cum no matter what she did. She layered in that teasing and taunting of me with descriptions of what she was doing, and going to do, to me the entire time. Finally, she had used me up and then ended the session with some muscle worship on her arms before ordering me into the bathroom to dress again.

Just an incredible time and nothing like I had expected or had read about in any of her other reviews (which I encourage you to read if you are looking for what she can do to you with an implement of destruction, beyond just her creative mind, in her hands). Goddess Samantha is definitely not one to miss if you have the opportunity.

Contact her about a session by filling out her form at her website (it is a requirement) - FetishGoddessSamantha.com
Find her on Twitter at - @SamanthaMuscle

Its not the greatest, most focused picture... but, THIS is probably close to what I actually saw from my subspace haze:

Edited by AspX (10/18/18 08:47 AM)
Edit Reason: added picture

#3218 - 10/22/18 12:42 PM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: AspX]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
WOW and THANK you SO much for this wonderful detailed session review! It defiantly sums it all UP! Thank you for taking the time to give everyone a play by play of O/our time at DomCon NOLA and I look forward to seeing you again. For now I will pack away the Orange Hooters shorts;)

Xoxoxo
Goddess Samantha

#3223 - 10/26/18 09:26 AM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: AspX]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Goddess (and NEVER address Her as Mistress, as i painfully learned) Samantha is both the devil and an angel. She will charm the heck out of you and then torture you to new heights of pain. She took me to get my nails done and the next day tried out Her dragon-tail whip on my back. i adore Her and love reading AspX's experiences, thanks.

#3227 - 11/01/18 02:14 PM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: slave boy jaime]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Aweee well thanks for saying such sweet things! wink

#3251 - 12/10/18 06:15 AM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: AspX]
Mistress Vera Offline

AspX, Glad you had an incredible session with Goddess Samantha. I met Her the other day at the Dungeon. She is a very nice person and a great Domme!

#3252 - 12/10/18 06:46 AM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: Mistress Vera]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Really? Maybe You don't remember but i was with Her and Her fuzzy bunny in the bar at the DomCon NOLA hotel when Mistress UV introduced You to all of us for the first time (actually, it was just after the session reviewed above).

i can understand You not remembering because it was just for a second since She had to run upstairs and change for the Thursday night event, but i am surprised Y'all didn't get to get to spend any time together the rest of the weekend.

In any case, yea.. She really is an awesome person as well as a Domme and i think Your styles would work awesome together in a double session.

#3254 - 12/10/18 07:10 AM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: AspX]
Mistress Vera Offline

AspX, I remember that very well. I was discussing meeting Her in the Dungeon...first time I was able to start really getting to know Her.

I agree a Double session would rock!

#3255 - 12/10/18 08:58 AM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: Mistress Vera]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Ahh, got it.. that makes a lot more sense.. i was wondering how You would have forgotten that.

...and now You are officially part of the board because having had me totally misunderstand what You were saying is a sort of a rite of passage around here (or at least that is what i claim rather than that i am just a dumbass).

#3262 - 12/11/18 07:23 AM Re: Goddess Samantha – The Sensual Muscle Goddess [Re: AspX]
Ms Kiva Offline

I love this Review! Goddess Samantha is one of a kind. She has it all brains, beauty and brawn!

https://www.mistresskiva.net/

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Domina M, palmer, Chuck123, Cheyenne, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, international, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, HenryB, Boucheron, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32089 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn