Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1605 - 07/07/16 02:49 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
Spanked Hard Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
I was blackballed from MF. I think The Boss did me in. I was OTKLover on that board. Kind of a blessing. I was spending too much time on it.

#1609 - 07/07/16 11:26 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
It is a blessing for me too. I was wasting too much time on there. MF is basically dead.

#1617 - 07/08/16 06:13 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: Spanked Hard]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Originally Posted By Spanked Hard
I was blackballed from MF. I think The Boss did me in. I was OTKLover on that board.

Welcome to the club. I haven't been un-banned again yet, so maybe this time it's for real.

I really don't think that MaxFisch is dead. But there doesn't seem to be as much room for discussions and debates as there used to be.

#1618 - 07/08/16 09:19 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: Spanked Hard]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Somebody seems to have it in for you OTK boys . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1627 - 07/09/16 06:48 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: Mistress Ayn]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Somebody seems to have it in for you OTK boys . . .

I think that the "bossy style" mistresses just don't get that we actually like it and during a session, we aren't in constant fear of what they'll do next. Also, we're smart enough to know that we don't need to spend hours and hours in a session in order to get a satisfying spanking.

#1644 - 07/16/16 10:21 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

You have been reinstated over there because I see you posted today. How long is going to be before you are banned again?

#1645 - 07/17/16 06:26 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

A couple of weeks, probably - until whoever keeps banning me sees that I've been unbanned. wink

Probably the best way to avoid being banned is to not post, just read. But I can do that even when banned.

#1653 - 07/17/16 11:04 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted By OwwItHz
A couple of weeks, probably - until whoever keeps banning me sees that I've been unbanned. wink

Probably the best way to avoid being banned is to not post, just read. But I can do that even when banned.

LOL... so true. A domme friend of mine tried her best to unban me but it didn't work. Another friend told me I'd be banned again anyway, and that she might be banned for unbanning me because the idiots see everything. So I asked her not to even try any longer.

For me, MF is old news. Screw them. I'm creating my own thing very soon, something big and interesting. But I'll always appreciate the Buzz and I'll be here too. wink

#1747 - 08/02/16 09:32 AM Max Fisch is not my site. [Re: Spanked Hard]
IreneBoss Offline

A friend has alerted me to this thread.

I did not ban anyone from Max Fisch. I do not have admin or moderator powers there. I do not have the ability to remove threads. A thread in the reviews area was removed due to racial slurring that had started and use of the "C" word. I reported it and it was removed. That I will own. I'm an honest person. Over a year ago I helped the owner fix some technical things on the Max Fisch site for about 3 weeks, but the work was not completed and the board was changed again - possibly to a new owner. My efforts were publicly documented: http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/forums/26/1/Software_Upgrade_and_Features

This was my site back in the day: http://www.domboss.com/messageboard
As you can see, it's no longer active. Not enough time. frown

Be well all, and best to all of you. I hope this clears things up about this matter.

Ms Boss

#3259 - 12/11/18 12:12 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: Mistress Ayn]
scatmandu Offline

Loc: SoCal
Mistress Ayn, I couldn't agree more! Can't tell you how glad I am to see Domina.ms the buzz back in business.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34481 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato