by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#3244 - 12/10/18 01:48 AM FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

FTT duo session with Bastienne Cross, and Evangeline Ducharme

Bastienne Cross
Evangeline Ducharme

**GRAPHIC** Please don't continue reading if you aren't interested in full toilet training

The day, hour and minute had finally come. I could barely wait!
I packed their tribute and headed over to Bastienne's Lair to put myself at their mercy.

To give a little background I had sessioned with both Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross before.
Although this type of full immobility, immersion, and objectification was actually brand new to me, and despite having had other sessions, both with them both, separately, and with other Dommes.

As I approached the door, I noticed it was open a crack and inside was utterly dark. That was new! I could see already this was going to be different than previous sessions.
As I entered the darkened doorway, I started to greet them and was "shushed". I was grabbed, blindfolded, stripped and told to/pushed to lay on my back.
I was wrapped, beginning at my shoulders, and was to be wrapped to my feet, but i ended being on the edge of panic, had to ask to have at least part of my legs left free, it did not appear to impede the scene, much.

My head was pushed into a hole of some sort, the plastic access was pretty tight but with a little bit of twisting I got in.
The blindfold was removed and was replaced with "water" proof swimming goggles.
At some point I started to say something else and was corrected with a slap "shh". Toilets do not speak, I thought to myself.

So, all I saw above me was the face of my users, Bastienne and Evangeline, through a round hole looking very much like the receiving end of a toilet seat and bowl.
Bastienne had really nailed the receivers perspective! This was finally it, I was getting my wish, and I was on my way to human toiletsville.

For now it was heavenly/transcendental, I was at the beginning of that hard to describe state called sub-space, of being utterly in the here and now, and which included a tiny sliver of terror from knowing what was in store.

The scene was objectification to the max in addition to the fetish experience. To maximize the effect and build the scene Evangeline and Bastienne began to chat, utterly "ignoring" this bound up lump.
It was the sort of chit-chat you that you might expect from women in the bathroom going about their business, (and as if there were no men around)
Typically talking about anything and everything, except, what is going on below them.

I occasionally got stepped on and used as a foot stool. Being stepped on by a full grown woman is not something you can ignore.
You either love it or hate it and it's both uncomfortable and incredibly erotic at the same time!

Then came the purpose of this visit.
Bastienne is able to pee liters is seems. She did and enema, both right above the bowl, after all she didn't wan the spill anything.

She just randomly squirted on me while talking the most vanilla talk.
I learned later the both of them had been eating a special diet, which changed up the brown heavily.
In a previous session, Evangeline asked me if I had anything special in mind for her to eat. I asked her to just eat as normal. Managing my Domme's diet in the context of being objectified didn't make sense, it would be "right" if she dropped a few chunks or a few litres of diarrhea, the more "natural" the better, insofar as anything here can be considered to be natural.

I'm partial to fart torture as well. As Evangeline was standing waiting to take her turn, she farted, and they both laughed. I remember thinking, in this context, here and now, please do that down here!
If Bastienne was large quantities, endlessly, Evangeline was urgency, quickly, and all NOW. She REALLY needed to go. So BOOM she peed hard and I was actually felt that I was going to drown unless I drank it all. Which was impossible cause it was so much at once.

The she shifted forward, I knew what was coming them, but could not really prepare, how do you prepare? Crack hiss pop, then bam, smack on my face, more and more and more.
My face was already half covered, but after a moment of quiet, she pushed and more crackling. She was not done yet!

After an eternity of this she was done, they laughed the the ridiculous picture of a mountain on my face and the were not done yet.
After more trample/stepping, Bastienne took another "turn" on the throne, finished "cleaning" herself out. Most enema water and chunks on my face, while above la-la-de-da, chit-chat continued smile!

The Juxtaposition of the normalcy. Going to the bathroom while talking to a friend, with the "sick and twisted perversion" happening out of site, in the toilet box, is another delectable dimension of the scene.

Afterwards my two Dommes finished their conversations and started discussing prep for future joint sessions! They packed all the poop into a condom to be frozen for another sub (!!), laughing as they did it.

I didn't know what to say about it but I was deep within the experience at the moment, and really didn't want to say anything, which is pretty rare for me.

After I was freed and cleaned myself up (ridiculously hard to not get the "product" all over the place), I spent some time talking with them, formally it's aftercare, but they're just a pleasure to talk to in any context.

Bastienne explained that they decided that to get me properly into the objectification (in the moment, and not in my head) scene they needed to immediately immerse me upon arrival. It worked!!

I absolutely recommend both Bastienne and Evangeline!!
They take great care in building the scene! You will not feel like a thing, unless that's what you want, of course, then you will be expertly turned into the object you aspire to be!

Thanks for the wonderful scene, and wonderful Dommes!
po

Edited by Poester (12/11/18 08:55 AM)

#3249 - 12/10/18 05:21 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Po,

F'n awesome review and actually I didn't think it was incredibly graphic at all. Personally, brown is a hard limit for me, but everything else to do with the session from beginning to end sounds just incredible and perfect.

I am so glad you got to experience something that incredible and thank you for posting it to let us understand how creative Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross are at delivering the perfect session for a specific client.

#3260 - 12/11/18 12:20 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Poester]
scatmandu Offline

Loc: SoCal
Po, Bastienne Cross & Evangeline Ducharme sound fantastic! I really envy you.grin

#3269 - 12/11/18 09:12 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

They are awesome! Fetishists have a reputation for wanting everything "just so". So I tried make sure my hand was "off the steering wheel" with my request and made it really general - objectification, ignored as if not there, and being USED (toilet, foot stool etc).

They really filled in all the details and played with the scene well beyond my expectations.

Edited by Poester (12/11/18 09:13 AM)

#3271 - 12/11/18 09:18 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

In my experience, doing that exact thing with the good (and especially the great) Ones makes for the best sessions. Good on you for trusting them to deliver and on them for doing so.

#3272 - 12/11/18 09:27 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Poester]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Subs should take note of this poester. your "hands off" approach was probably instrumental to your having a great session.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3277 - 12/12/18 05:52 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I have no doubt about that at all Mistress Ayn!

As an aside, they rigged up a inexpensive toilet box, which was then bagged up an given to me to have, almost like a to-go container, or memento.

po

Edited by Poester (12/12/18 10:28 PM)

#3287 - 12/14/18 12:06 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Poester]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Going from my bucket list I asked Bastienne to put together another similar session except with many/multiple dommes, in a "party" atmosphere. I just did the session today and it really was exceptional, from my perspective at least, I got some serious darkened objectification and degredation, sensory overload, etc.
And FT by 5 beautiful Dommes. Bastienne let me know who they were afterward.

I was completely enclosed while in session so except for the hole under the toilet seat I could not be seen, and I could not see anything else. So the Domme's enjoyed each other's company while forgetting, as much as possible, that there was an FT sub encased under the toilet.

Going to write some more in a formal review later.

Edited by Poester (12/14/18 09:42 AM)

#3295 - 12/15/18 02:46 AM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Sounds awesome Po... Can't wait to read about it.

#3305 - 12/16/18 04:24 PM Re: FTT with Evangeline Ducharme and Bastienne Cross [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, so while you're waiting for the inside toilet experience you can watch it from the outside here!

Bastienne Cross Videos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (bane, HenryB, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, Cheyenne, Soapy, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Domina M, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31810 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn