Mistress Lynn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3217 - 10/20/18 01:11 PM Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
Early last week I scheduled a doubles session with Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha. A date and time was agreed upon and I was instructed by Mistress to email Her on the Monday preceding our session for instructions. Didn't think too much about it until I realized that it is "locktober" and that chastity was going to be in effect. Yep, it was and I was instructed to immediately lock myself and place all keys into the key safe, setting the open time for 15 minutes after I would arrive at the Atlanta Dungeon. Done and done; photo to Mistress for proof. I found out that there is a big difference between being locked with the keys available and being locked with the keys safely locked with no access to them. OK three plus days locked away until our session. On session day I arrived at the Dungeon (no,I did not forget the key safe). I was met at the door by Mistress dressed in black and Goddess dressed in a patriotic red and white outfit. They both held a red,white and blue paddle I made for them. Both were beautiful but where was the "blue" in patriotic? Well, that was to be my blue balls and bruised butt. Handing over the key safe, I was instructed to get naked and kneel before the cross. Mistress and Goddess cuffed my wrists and ankles then secured me to the cross for some preliminary warmup. I was wondering if the key safe would unlock but They were not concerned; I might not get unlocked anyway so it didn't matter to Them. Over to the spanking bench for some corporal play. Mistress and Goddess took turns changing my white butt to the preferred color - RED! Without warning, Goddess gave my right butt cheek an extremely hard spank leaving Her hand print on my right cheek. Mistress, not to be out done, did the same to my left butt cheek and they continued from there to whip my butt into shape. Now to the swing, spread eagle, completely exposed with legs up and arms over my head. Lube was generously applied to my asshole and Their cocks. Now each took turns pounding my ass and enjoying every minute. Cage was removed and Mistress hooked me up to the Venus 2000 and then coordinated the action with Goddess until the inevitable was achieved. Down to the floor on my knees worshiping two lovely bodies as the session wound down. I thought I was home-free but I was wrong. It is still "locktober" and Mistress decided that I should remain locked for a few more days. Mistress Ayn says, "Order a clear base for the key safe so I can see the keys next time." Yes, Mistress.A wonderful session with a few surprises then sent home locked with key safe in hand. Dare I look at the unlock time?
MistressAyn.com fetishgoddesssamantha.com AtlantaDungeon.com

#3219 - 10/22/18 12:43 PM Re: Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha [Re: John]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Spank you sooo HARD paddles for OUR sweet double review! It was a pleasure beating you...I mean seeing you! Yes, red, white & you being blue was the theme for sure! Happy Locktober and look forward to seeing you again when your ass recovers!

xoxox
Goddess Samantha

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27131 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Isadora