I will be visiting New York City from Thursday September 13th through Monday September 17th. For full details visit my travel page goddessevilena.com/travel

With over 18 years of experience as a professional dominatrix I am well versed in most aspects of female domination. My interests range from purely psychological domination with hypnosis to the sadistic infliction of painful punishment.

As a creative artform BDSM contains many forms of expression and I am always open to novel ideas, especially with roleplay. Some of my favorite activities include: Hypnotism, CBT, Ball Busting, Corporal Punishment, Electric Play, Bondage, Psychological Roleplay, Humiliation, Cross Dressing, Foot/Shoe/Boot Worship, Trampling, Martial Arts, Various Fetishes and more.

I am available for private sessions at the luxurious Parthenon in Midtown Manhattan. With multiple rooms and a wide array of equipment, the parthenon is the perfect setting for nearly any kind of scene. Public play or outcalls are also available at my discretion, schedule permitting.

I am available by appointment only. I require a minimum of 3 hours notice on weekdays and 24 hours notice on weekends. I recommended you reserve your appointment at least 24 hours in advance especially when requesting a multi-hour scene or morning appointment. My session rates are $300 per hour, discounts are available for multiple hour or extended sessions. A deposit is required for weekend appointments, multihour appointments and with new slaves at my discretion.

To schedule your appointment submit my New York Session Application at goddessevilena.com/travel/nyc0918 this application is required if you have not seen me recently.

Serve the legendary Hypnotic Goddess. Whether I warp your mind or punish your body I will bring you to your knees!