I recently had one the best first time sessions ever. It started with a phone call. I saw an ad on Backpage for Mistress Morgan Sterling and checked out her website. I decided to call. What followed after took me by complete surprise. She actually answered her phone and we must of spoke for close to a 1/2 hour. She asked me a lot of questions and engaged me in a wonderful conversation. She was so charming and so in control it was a wonderful experience. After the call I knew we had a lot in common and could not wait to do a session. I could not do a session for at least a week but I was so impressed by Mistress Morgan Sterling the next day I called and asked if I may send a deposit for an up coming session (she never asked for a deposit). It was my way of letting her know I was not a flake and how much I was impressed with her taking so much time over the phone.

Finally the day came for the session and I was so excited. Two hours before our session time I called and confirmed. When I arrived at her dungeon and she opened the door I could not believe my eyes. Mistress Morgan Sterling greeted me in head to toe leather and looked incredibly stunning. I entered and I knew she was in control it was like we have known each other for a decade. Everything just fell into place. I will not describe the session in detail as many of you know the type of play I like. Her dungeon is very private and it would make any commercial dungeon jealous. It is the cleanest place I have ever been to. I am still on cloud nine. Mistress Morgan Sterling has brought back memories of some the most incredible and legendary Mistresses I had the pleasure to session with back in the 90s. I can’ t wait until the next time as I know she will take me to places that I have not been able to go to in very long time and to places I have only have dreamed of.

I only was able to book an hour but our session went well over an hour.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Domination/medical-sessions-with-mistress-morgan-sterling/60698194