by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2945 - 03/08/18 04:58 PM Role Playing Games
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Really not into role-playing but could totally get into a scene when I am the rowdy customer at Hooters who gets put into his place by a Dominant waitress wearing the whole uniform (especially the bright orange shorts) who is sick of dealing with guys like me. After she has had enough of having to smile and play along while I am being a lech who gropes her and makes bawdy comments while she serves me wings, she sexily invites me to the storeroom to show me how hot I have made her.

I, thinking she thinks I am hilarious and sexy, follow her back where the tables quickly turn and the waitress Domme (and possibly her co-workers) ties me up and takes her revenge in various evil ways (possibly including forced intox, since I don't actually drink). The Domme does all this while taunting me with how sexy she is and how I could never actually have her do anything other than to buy food/drinks from her.

Was just wondering if anyone else who isn't into roleplay has some specific scenario that they think would work for them, or if anyone who is into roleplaying has experiences they wish to share.

#2947 - 03/09/18 10:06 PM Re: Role Playing Games [Re: AspX]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Your RP is a cousin to what I described in this thread http://dallas165.arvixeshared.com/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1995#Post1995 However I have gotten away from RP

BTW I don't like Hooters which I find disingenuous. If I want to ogle women I go to a strip club.

#2950 - 03/10/18 05:42 PM Role Playing Games and Breastaurants [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Thanks Thomas... I think that most Female Domination role-playing is along the lines of the guy acting like an ass and the Woman turning the tables and surprising him somehow. So, I agree that the things you described in that thread are a good cousin to what I described.

As for Hooters vs. a strip club for me, I find that the traditional Hooters Orange uniform hits on at least five different fetishes on my list besides breasts (with their Orange shorts being two of those and barely covering another one). So, I honestly think the waitresses look MUCH sexier than a stripper by default.

For other "Breastaurants" (such as "Twin Peaks", "Show-Me's", "Tilted Kilt" or just about any bar in Las Vegas), I think the naked women gyrating on the stage and all around me is sexier and in some ways less creepy than the veneer of it being "respectable" or not objectifying women in the same way. However, besides the amazing views, it also cheaper to eat a full quality meal at Hooters than it is to just sit down at a table in almost any strip club. The quality of the beauty of women at most Hooters is much better than that of strippers at all but the most exclusive clubs. The lighting and atmosphere is also vastly superior.

Finally, and most importantly, although the waitresses at most Breastaurants do try to manipulate you into buying more food/drinks through their demeanor (flirting and laughing at everything you say, writing their name in a pretty way with a little heart dotting the "i", etc...), serving in ways that exhibit their breasts and ass in the best possible way (squatting right next to you take your order... making sure to bend at the waist and reach as far as possible when delivering food) and making sure to lightly touch you on the back or the arm when talking to you (Hooters actually no longer allows this, but its amazing how easy those little touches and smiles manipulate men into believing that the waitresses actually like them rather than completely resent and despise every guy in the place) it is not nearly as FinDommy as the way that strippers treat you like a wallet with legs.

YMMV but the average Hooters is 4.2 million percent better than the average strip club (I did the math, but refuse to show my work because it is proprietary). Of course, any Hooters where the waitresses wear black uniforms instead of Orange should be destroyed by the wrath of a thousand angels descending from the heavens as an offense to all that is holy and right in this world.

Asp

P.S. Yes... I did run on in this thread just so I could keep posting incredibly sexy pictures of women in Orange shorts

#2952 - 03/10/18 05:50 PM Re: Role Playing Games and Breastaurants [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Love it! You are so funny but left out the shiny panty hose. Every December when I am in Thailand I never miss a trip to Hooters in Patong. Thai girls in Hooters outfit makes it that much better.

#2953 - 03/10/18 06:18 PM Re: Role Playing Games and Breastaurants [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Thanks Teddy... Actually, I totally agree with you about that, it is one of the fetishes related to the uniform that I also have but didn't specifically call out.

But, risking the wrath of the Dommes here (specifically a couple that have shown a predisposition to shoving needles into your balls)... I give you a couple of my favorite Charlie Laine photos of all time that just happen to feature the uniform and shiny pantyhose of Hooters:

[img]https://www.superheroineforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1251[/img]

#2954 - 03/10/18 07:08 PM Patong ZOOM!!! [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

...and just for Teddy

#2955 - 03/10/18 10:13 PM Re: Patong ZOOM!!! [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Thank you for this. I cannot wait to go back in December. Would love for a Domme to join me after my son goes home. smile

#2961 - 03/12/18 07:18 PM Re: Role Playing Games [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I trust you and Goddess Samantha have this all worked out . . . ?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2964 - 03/12/18 09:09 PM Re: Role Playing Games [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Not yet... But with that outfit, you know its going to happen at some point

#3109 - 07/14/18 07:59 AM Re: Role Playing Games [Re: AspX]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
AspX, I've had some interesting role play scenarios over the years. Everything from Viper, a.k.a. Madame Hydra,(torturing a more than willing Captain America)to countless baby sitters, school teachers, military officers, bosses, nurses, big sisters, evil Doctors and ex's. Have any other role play ideas? MUV

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32276 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova