Sponsor a Domina
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3056 - 05/12/18 11:45 AM Review of Mistress Ultra Violet
SlvK Offline

Good afternoon Mistress Ultra Violet,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful session and experience the other night. Your presence and mastery of your trade is amazing. I feel so comfortable yet terrified when I’m around you and I think it’s a real treat to go from the middle of some intense sub space to cracking up about your feet in those heels.

The session was excellent. You took me from aroused to the brink of yellow, down again and right back up. It was a roller coaster of fear, excitement, anticipation, pain and desire. I’ve had to inform other mistresses I’ve sessioned with before basically what to do down to the smallest detail.... and personally it is the anticipation and not knowing what is coming next which is the greatest turn on. In a perfect world, I’d show up without a game plan and you’d push me to the limits for your amusement. The thought of being tied down, without knowing whats coming, asked if I’m willing to take it for you (to which I’m going to say yes to show how good of a slave I am), and then forced to endure that task or activity is extremely arousing. I know that is almost impossible in today’s world of liability, but you have been to only Mistress that has even come close. I may give you a scenario which sometimes you will act out, but other times you will use it to get in my head and truly know what I want to experience. It is with that skill you put me through what you think I can handle, and that is why it is an transcendent experience with you.

I’m sure everyone comes away awestruck and utterly captivated by your command and your beauty. It is justly deserved. You have the demeanor, the poise, the equipment, the body/sex appeal, and most importantly the personality to be without question one of the best out there. I’m not sure when I’m going to be available next but you have captured a little bit of me and my conscience/sanity. I can’t wait until next time and I only hope it’s going to be sooner than I think.

I want to reiterate how thankful I am for the amazing session and wish you and your colleagues the absolute best both inside and outside of the dungeon.

-K

#3059 - 05/15/18 12:09 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: SlvK]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Ditto! Mistress Ultra Violet is an incredible Pro Domme, a Lady, and a Goddess with incredible skills and one of the best dungeons around. I am always grateful every time I have had the chance to session with her and recommend her highly to newbies and highly experienced subs and slaves.

#3061 - 05/17/18 07:16 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: teddymishka]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
teddymishka, Thank you. I always enjoy our sessions also.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#3062 - 05/17/18 07:21 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: SlvK]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
SlvK, Thank you for a great review. I look forward to seeing you back in the Dungeon soon.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#3064 - 05/18/18 12:06 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: SlvK]
Francisco Offline

WOW what a wonderful review K, Mistress UV is everything that you said and more.
Thank god that I am in ATL and I'm able to session with her on monthly basis
Mistress UV is truly the best
Francisco

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (TheDriver, Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26900 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller