Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3001 - 04/10/18 12:41 PM Product Review: Pubic Enemy No.1 Electro Chastiy
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
2 out of 5 stars – ★★

https://youtu.be/S3bCAV4alGc

I really wanted to like this device. It combines two of My favorite things: electrostimulation and chastity. In theory, it’s great. The practicalities are a bit different.

Pros: It has a slide locking ring which allows it to fit various size men. With the right adaptors (sold separately and not from MyStim), you can hook it up to most any power box. I tend to use it with the ErosTek remote power unit which allows Me to take the locked sub out for discreet public play. It does come with a nice carrying case.

Cons: The slide locking ring broke after three uses and it does not appear that Mystim offers replacement parts. Luckily a sub found a cheap knockoff from China for under $30 and I was able to switch out the ring. Another con is that the cage is big and most “average” guys can’t fill it up to properly make contact with the electrical stimulation pads inside the cage. This makes for a haphazard (read hit or miss) connection that keeps the device from being the fun device it was meant to be. Also, for the money, you would expect the craftsmanship to allow for a smooth device that doesn’t cause irritation from rubbing. Unfortunately, that is not the case here. The ring and cage have rough spots much like the imitation CB products that are for sale on various sites for around $30.

Bottom line, this product is fun if you can get all the factors right, but it is not worth the $140+ price tag. The knockoff from China may have taken a month to arrive, but the quality was similar, so if you want to play around with this device, go the cheap route to avoid major disappointment.

Official store and MyStim product: http://store.mystim.com/b2c_en/pubic-enemy.html

Knockoff: Can be found on eBay for as little as $10. Search “electro chastity device”.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3008 - 04/12/18 10:58 PM Re: Product Review: Pubic Enemy No.1 Electro Chastiy [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post this candid review.

#3019 - 04/24/18 06:33 PM Re: Product Review: Pubic Enemy No.1 Electro Chastiy [Re: The Thomas]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
you are welcome, thomas. I am always open to give a review of any product I've personally used. Feel free to suggest something.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27054 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas