04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#2946 - 03/09/18 09:01 PM Torn Down by Mistress Ayn & Mistress Ultra Violet
teddymishka Offline
Regular

This was my fourth time visiting the Atlanta Dungeon and first time in almost two years. I had previously shared my interests with these two amazing Pro Dommes and had agreed to place myself in their hands for several hours from the moment I entered until I left, and without the ability to use a safe word due to the high level of trust we have developed over the years, but I knew in advance that I would be tested and thoroughly used before being allowed to leave.

I arrived on time to see both Mistress Ayn and Mistress Ultra Violet decked out in Latex Medical dresses with pristine makeup, high heels, and a devious smirk. I then presented a bag filled with gifts and an envelope with their tribute and was directed to use the bathroom to undress and was handed a basket for my things and told to return quickly.

I came back and was instructed to kneel before the Goddesses while my ankles and wrists were placed in cuffs, and a session collar was locked on my neck and patted on my head like a good pet. Both Mistresses led me to the Dungeon’s medical room where most of the action would take place. I was placed onto their medical torture table and my legs were placed in stirrups and spread wide apart to provide easy access to the parts of me that would be tortured thoroughly. Mistress Ultra Violet took her time doing a full-face makeup transformation while Mistress Ayn began stretching, torturing and finally tying my balls while periodically asking Mistress Ultra Violet about her plans and the method she will use for my castration. It was made abundantly clear that I was there for their pleasure and they would soon decide whether to remove my balls. The dilemma was if Mistress Ultra Violet would cut off my balls, then how would they be able to torture me the next time? The conclusion was that the next time “missy” (my pet/sissy name) is here they would show her the balls that they would store in a jar in their medical room. They continued to weigh the pros and cons of what to do and said that they would need some other opinions before making the final decision.

Now that my makeup was done, and my balls were thoroughly stretched, tortured, and tied tightly, the Mistresses continued to assess me and said that my appearance was totally unacceptable, and I had too much manly hair for a sissy. They opened a door to a waiting room and invited in two guests, Mistress Evita and Mistress Cyra who I affectionately thought of as "Mistress Gorgeous Hair" and the "Amazonian Goddess" as they entered the Medical Room. I was now being assessed by 4 amazingly beautiful and Dominant Women. While that was being done Mistress Ayn began inserting a butt plug to begin the anal stretching for the fun that would come later. The Ladies agreed that missy had too much hair and Mistress Ayn and Mistress Ultra Violet began shaving my chest and my crotch. While I was being shaved my balls were again tied very tight to continue torturing them as part of the CBT in a very painful but delightful way that made the Mistresses smile and giggle each time I cried out from the pain being inflicted. There would be no sympathy for me as I had asked for this and was reminded of that many times.

During this time Mistress Evita and Mistress Cyra continued to tighten the suction devices that were placed over my nipples to make sure the pain level was increased while the butt plug was replaced with a larger one that would deliver electrical stimulation with the pain level was set to low. It would be increased later and often.

With all that was going on I had not even noticed how painful my now purple balls had become due to the attention to other parts of my body when Mistress Ayn came up next to me and told me to look at her and regulate my breathing as Mistress Ultra Violet started to insert needles into my balls. With each needle inserted the guests, especially Mistress Gorgeous Hair, increased the level of torture she was inflicting on each of my now sore and engorged nipples. Another needle in my balls followed and another hard nipple twist. I was mesmerized looking at these four beautiful Goddesses torturing me and started floating away as another needle was inserted in my balls by Mistress Ultra Violet. Finally, Mistress Ayn announced the 6th and last needle would be inserted while both guest Mistresses increased the torture and twisting to make sure both my nipples would be completely tenderized and extremely sensitized to what would follow soon. I was then shown a picture they took of the needles in my balls which was to be Tweeted. I was so high from the needles and the pain that it did not matter but I knew in my mind that more was coming.

As the Ladies talked about the upcoming castration and were looking at the device to be used, Mistress Ultra Violet noticed a lack of attention being paid to my swollen and sore nipples, so she came up next to me, looked in my eyes and said I have something for you missy that will make your nipples feel better. I said thank you Mistress. Mistress Ayn again ordered me to look at her while she coached me on my breathing while Mistress Ultra Violet inserted a needle ever so slowly in each nipple making sure I would feel it go in. It was definitely extremely painful which is what she wanted as she knows I am a pain slut for needles among many other forms of torture and pleasure. She was very happy and smiling and I looked up at her and thanked her.

I thought I would be allowed some rest time when Mistress Ultra Violet decided to show how the cattle castrator would be used on me while Mistress Ayn talked with them about how the device works and how long it would take for my purple, battered, and bruised balls to die once the castrating device was locked on. As the Ladies giggled I remained silent as the level of fear grew within me when I felt electrical patches being applied over the needles that remained in my swollen balls. The electrical pulsing began and periodically Mistress Ayn would turn it up to send what felt like a sliding shock wave up my balls and out through my clit. It felt like a roller coaster and the dripping began with electric pulses stimulating my prostate from the butt plug and my balls from the patches. I was silent with all the things going on and did not know what to do or say. The Ladies continued talking about whether I had been good, and should I be allowed to keep my balls, or should the castration band be tightened further for the rest of the session to kill the balls in preparation for the final castration which Mistress Ultra Violet desperately wanted to do. She said she had become adept at using a scalpel, there would be minimal blood loss, and was looking right at me when she said it had been a long time since she was able to slice off a slave’s balls and she was in favor of a final castration while the other Ladies discussed the fate of missy’s balls. Finally, Mistress Ayn, who had been doing sounds inside my sissy clit said to me I would be allowed to keep my balls if I would agree to let her and Mistress Ultra Violet have their way with me which I immediately agreed to.

Mistress Ultra Violet then removed the needles from my balls and nipples making sure to clean the open wounds with spray alcohol until the tiny bit of bleeding stopped. Once she was satisfied they had been properly cleaned I was led to the bondage cross in the main Dungeon and told to face it while my wrist cuffs were secured tightly to it, so I could not move. Mistress Ayn began to flog me increasing the intensity and rhythm while Mistress Ultra Violet, whom I could not see, was deciding on which whip she was going to use to leave marks on my back. The flogging went on for a while and then I noticed Mistress Ayn standing in front of me ordering me to look at her and focus on her eyes while she guided me on my breathing as Mistress Ultra Violet increased the intensity of her whipping so that each strike of her single-tail would feel like a snake biting my back leaving marks and some open wounds. Each time I heard the snap of the whip the bite on my back followed and Mistress Ayn smiled with each painful grimace she saw in my face. She continually coached me through the breathing as Mistress Ultra Violet increased the intensity until she said this would be the last one and with the final snap of her whip, I said thank you Mistress and felt Mistress Ayn rubbing my head and Mistress Ultra Violet began rubbing my back saying I had done well. A good flogging and whipping helps me to release stress and tension, so I am always grateful for it.

As my outstretched arms were released from the cross, I thought our time was coming to a close (I have no idea of elapsed time during a session), when Mistress Ayn told me to climb onto their spanking bench while the Mistresses discussed who would go first or second in using the slut with their s/o. Mistress Ayn looked at me and said that I will be thoroughly used today and they both intended to make sure I could feel them invading my insides for days as they intended to further train my ass pussy. Due to my overly sensitive knees, Mistress Ayn decided that the bench was not the best place for me to remain for as long as they intended to use me, so they led me to their sex swing, which I have never experienced, and helped me get positioned on it with my legs held high and spread far enough apart enabling complete access for them to use me. Mistress Ayn then commented how the butt plugs had stretched me quite a bit as she began to insert her s/o slowly telling me to exhale with each push while using the motion of the swing to slide me back and forth. The feeling of being used as a slut was overwhelming and Mistress Ayn knew I loved every second of it while she pushed balls deep giggling at what an incredible slut I had become until the moaning from me became louder and they each laughed saying how much I loved having a cock inside me. It was now Mistress Ultra Violet’s turn and her s/o was not as long but was significantly wider and she made sure to let me know how much she wanted to fuck a little sissy slut like me. With the swing making it easy to slide back and forth she was slamming her s/o cock into me and my slutty moans increased, and they knew I was in a headspace far away when Mistress Ayn decided she wanted more. They changed places and they started to talk about inviting me for a girly spa day, so we could all get waxed, get our nails done and while the conversation continued Mistress Ayn was using a vibrating massager on my now growing clit and asked if I would be able to release with her cock inside of me. She knew the answer was yes and Mistress Ultra Violet knew I secretly desired for a Mistress to take me to get my nipples and belly button pierced and said that could easily be arranged on my next trip to Atlanta. I hadn’t even noticed Mistress Ayn was ramming me harder and harder while using the vibrating massager and she knew I was at the edge and said if she allowed me to release would I consume all of it for recycling? I said isn’t every sissy supposed to consume their release? The Ladies laughed and with that she shoved her s/o all the way in and pushed the massager harder and I exploded but she did not stop until everything had been milked out of me. She knew it had been a few weeks since I had a release and as instructed I had been edging for the last week, so she made sure I would be pumped completely dry. Mistress Ayn then took her latex gloved fingers, scooped up the release and fed me what seemed like a handful of cum ordering me to not only eat it, but I had to lick her gloves completely clean. Mistress Ayn then helped clean me while assisting me in getting off the swing safely. What an incredible experience! Both Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn reached over to hug me, and I turned away a little because there was cum all over my face. They laughed and thanked me for being a considerate sissy.

To help me come down from this intense 3-hour session I was given a Powerade to drink and Mistress Ayn placed a pillow on the floor for me to sit on while she and Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Cyra (The Amazonian Goddess) sat there and we had a nice warm conversation while I massaged Mistress Ayn’s and then Mistress Ultra Violet’s legs before being invited to go the bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

After receiving warm and sincere hugs from these three amazing Goddesses, I felt so grateful for the time we had spent together. Thank you again to these incredible Ladies at the Atlanta Dungeon, whom I have now known for 4 years. I only wish I could get there more often. They are talented Professionals who are thoughtful, kind, demanding, awesome, and beautiful people. Thank you for another epic and amazing session.

http://www.mistressayn.com/

www.mistressultraviolet.com

www.atlantadungeon.com

https://www.goddessevita.com/

#2948 - 03/10/18 09:34 AM Re: Torn Down by Mistress Ayn & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Awesome recap of an amazing session Teddy. Its difficult to describe what can happen when you give two incredible Women that level of authority and control, but reading and imagining it had me heading a little towards subspace myself. Thank you for posting it.

#2949 - 03/10/18 01:43 PM Re: Torn Down by Mistress Ayn & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

You are so welcome. On Twitter after the session when I thanked them, all I could say is I had a #DommeCrush on all of them. smile

I am so lucky and grateful to know these amazing and talented Ladies. Never, have I been disappointed with them and the best part is they are good people on top of everything else.

#2951 - 03/10/18 05:46 PM Re: Torn Down by Mistress Ayn & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
100% agree and I don't think anything truer has ever been said on this board (definitely not by me at least... but, that is a pretty low bar).

#2956 - 03/11/18 11:37 PM Re: Torn Down by Mistress Ayn & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: teddymishka]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you, teddy, for such a wonderful recap of our session. Thoughtful reviews of sessions are always a treat for Me to read because I get to view the session from the sub's perspective. Thanks for putting Me right back there enjoying it again. Mistress Ultra Violet and I had a fantastic time tearing you down and rebuilding you the way We wanted you - and the other Ladies enjoyed watching it unfold. What a little exhibitionist you are!

Anyway, you know I have a soft spot for you . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3000 - 04/10/18 07:09 AM Re: Torn Down by Mistress Ayn & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: teddymishka]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Wow! What an amazing Session Teddy, thanks for sharing it with all of us.....it makes me really jealous that I've not yet had the chance to session w Mistress Ayn......Life goals! One Day!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Lady Velvet Steel, Soapy, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, Chi61, buffalo, langerr, Mistress Ayn, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31041 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas