by furfan
Today at 10:23 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Psychedelics and bdsm
by Soapy
Today at 09:33 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#261 - 11/01/15 10:37 AM Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon
second try Offline
Artisan

She seems wonderfully hot and serious about Her bdsm. Do any of You with direct experience care to comment?

#269 - 11/01/15 01:59 PM Re: Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon [Re: second try]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I had a great session with her when visiting Atlanta and posted a review of it on MF. She is the real deal, lovely to look at but can and will give you as much as you can handle. Her playspace is well equipped, spotless, easy to find and very discreet. When I return to Atlanta again, I would absolutely try and see her again.

#270 - 11/01/15 02:02 PM Re: Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon [Re: second try]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
I had the opportunity to session with Mistress Ayn earlier this year at the Atlanta Dungeon. She's a class act all the way. Wonderfully hot and serious about Her BDSM? Absolutely.

As it happens, I'd been out of the scene for over three years and was in the midst of D/s withdrawal. I'd long been intrigued by Mistress Ayn's stellar reviews, reputation, etc. so I pulled the lanyard and applied for a session. She rapidly replied, paid careful attention to my proclivities, and delivered with finesse. She's not the type to radically switch gears once the session starts and adopt an artificial domme persona: She was very friendly and gracious when I first stepped into the dungeon and gracefully transitioned to my initial instructions.

My primary interest in BDSM and D/s lies in the experience of vulnerability: I genuinely revel in giving myself to a dominant woman and "letting go." Mistress Ayn was the right person at the right time and I had that distinctive "subspace" transition early into the 3 hour session.

If Mistress Ayn is on your session "radar screen," you can't go wrong.

(If you're interested, Mistress Ayn has a ton of reviews on MF including one by yours truly)

Thanks for your post.

#271 - 11/01/15 02:21 PM Re: Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
second try Offline
Artisan

What a pleasure to read thoughtful and affirmative reviews of a special Dominatrix. Thank you, both of you.

In the best analysis, picking a Domme may require a procedure similar to selecting a Shrink. The wrong way to go about it is just getting a name, show up and lie down for what is to happen to you. The right way says learn as much as possible about the person, and where Her style and your interests intersect, then dive in. I am a senior sub slut, mostly interested in FORCED forced interactive sessions, and when I act out, I am really very much reliant upon the Domme for a good/great session and for my safety and well being.

#276 - 11/02/15 11:39 AM Re: Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon [Re: second try]
subfroggie Offline

I have know Mistress Ayn for several years now, and sessioned with her frequently. She is a truely charming and wonderful person. i agree with nysubjack about her playspace - it is well equipped and discreet - AND Mistress Ayn knows how to work everything in the dungeon! Wllwrk4spanking is dead on about Her manner and style, She is the REAL deal and there is nothing artifical about Her. She will take control in an unassuming way - it's simply how She is. I have Experienced Her Mind Fuck productions, and WOW, what an experince. i wrote up a review for it on Max Fisch.

in my experience, Mistress Ayn, is very much interested in what makes you tick, and then turning that around on you in ways you will not expect. She also pays attention to every small detail during the session to make it as immersive as possible. The lighting, music, smells are all considered to play a part in your session. She is also VERY aware of how you are doing and will check to make sure that You are doing well are are safe - both mentally and physically.

I cannot recommend Mistress Ayn any higher, She is Amazing! i have done several "trips down the rabbit hole" with Her as a "tour guide" and i can tell You, She is also VERY creative - (evil grin).

#277 - 11/02/15 12:01 PM Re: Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon [Re: second try]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you all for your glowing remarks. Now you are just making Me miss all of you . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#300 - 11/05/15 06:48 PM Re: Mistress Ayn, Atlanta Dungeon [Re: second try]
Anotherpet4MsAyn Offline

i had the honor of serving Mistress Ayn twice last year during a visit to Atlanta. She was the only reason for my trip there. The first session was three hours of Female Superiority heaven! Her power over me was so intense. Early in the session, while bound to the St. Andrew's Cross, Her fingertips were driving me wild and had me shivering uncontrollably. And what an expert with a flogger!

my original plan was to serve Her that Friday, and then drive home Sunday. After having the honor of serving Her, experiencing Her Supremacy for the first time for three hours, i decided to stay longer and begged Her for another session Monday evening. She honored me by extending Her Monday to allow me to serve Her once more.

Mistress Ayn is a Goddess. She is an expert at countless activities. She introduced me to two activities i feared. Ball crushing and electro play. i begged to experience them both again during O/our second session.

i felt completely safe with Her from the minute i first walked through the door at The Atlanta Dungeon. i also felt like a true submissive in Her presence.

Mistress Ayn is a Goddess to be worshipped.

tyler

Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (Soapy, painslut, Cheyenne, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, langerr, Domina M, strangefruit, CelesteTaylor, HellionCobRoller, midlet, furfan, ChicagoSlicker, cbtlover, HenryB, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, palmer, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31760 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas