by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2981 - 03/25/18 01:29 PM Mistress Ultra Violet - Session Review
Francisco Offline

Last Friday was my 7th session with Mistress Ultra Violet, and I have to say that it was one of the best sessions I have ever had so far. I am new in this BDSM world and my first experience was with her 7 months ago.

The first time that I saw her, I barely could talk... she is just perfect, white skin, red hair, those perfect beautiful green eyes, she is just breathtaking, and her feet and legs... OMG. I still struggle to talk to her.

I have a huge foot fetish, and I've always dreamed about kissing, licking and getting trampled by a beautiful, dominant woman just like Mistress Ultra Violet.

Like any other session, after our regular greetings, put the tribute on the table and took out my clothes, she put me my service collar, handcuffs and ordered me to start kissing her legs, that was when I noticed a new pair of open-toe heels (and her perfect pink pedicure) that was just the right way to start our session.

After a while kissing her legs, I was told to lay on my back and the trample began... Mistress Ultra Violet was very methodic, she was making sure that I was feeling her weight on every step she made. She walked and jumped all over my chest, stomach, legs, cook, face with those heels… I was in paradise, and when I though this could not get any better she removed her heels and started a very heavy barefoot trampling… it was just amazing. I do not have words to describe it.

After that, I was lucky enough to be her chair for a while and to kiss and lick those beautiful feet, OMG I can’t live without them, and she knows (I hope so).

What a better way to wrap up our session than being her pony for a while? So yes, let’s ride… some spanks on my butt? Heck yeah, can you be a good chair and hold your Mistress while she stands on top of you? Well of course Mistress.

As a good pony, I took my Mistress back to where we started and thanked her by kissing her beautiful feet. Maybe, my session was not as extreme as teddymishka’s, I hope that one day I’ll get there (WOW my respect to him, I read his review and was amazing), but I have been improving and under the training of Mistress Ultra Violet I am sure I’ll get there.

In the meantime, I just want to be the best foot fetish slave that she has ever had. Hoping to see you next month to continue with my training Mistress.

Thank you for accepting me as your slave.
Francisco

www.mistressultraviolet.com

www.atlantadungeon.com

#2984 - 03/26/18 01:36 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet - Session Review [Re: Francisco]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

@Francisco -- It does not need to be extreme to be wonderful, and clearly you both had a good session and that is what makes this all worthwhile. Great shared experiences = great shared memories. I not only respect Mistress Ultra Violet, I adore her and have a #DommeCrush on all the Ladies at the Atlanta Dungeon. I wish they were a little like the O.W.K. and I could someday become a member or pledge my service to the Atlanta Dungeon Kingdom and serve them all. Well, a sub can dream you know.

Keep going and enjoy every opportunity you get to be in Mistress Ultra Violet's presence. I hope to get back there in the next 6 months for another amazing encounter.

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (painslut, Domina M, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Queen Naomi, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34575 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora