by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#2936 - 02/27/18 06:23 PM Empress Ming: Thank You All for the support
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

As many of know I was severely burned while performing at an event. I was breathing fire when a strong gust of wind blew the fire back into my face. I was forced to spit out the remainder of fuel in an attempt to keep from incinerating my lunges. In doing so I burned my mouth, lips, face, and chest.

I am in considerable pain and worried about my future.

I do not have insurance and am facing reconstructive therapy.

My Sister Dommes helped me start a medical fund Help Empress Ming

I have already received many fond words of hope and encouragement. I can not tell you how much they have meant to me.

Thank you so very much.

Empress Ming

#2937 - 02/28/18 12:10 AM Re: Empress Ming: Thank You All for the support [Re: EmpressMing]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I think I speak for everyone here (actually, I always think that, but in this case I actually believe everyone agrees) when I say that we all wish for a full and as speedy as possible recovery.

#2941 - 03/01/18 11:16 PM Re: Empress Ming: Thank You All for the support [Re: EmpressMing]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I was raised in some churches and I still pray. If you do not feel badly about the idea, I pray that God help you and give you comfort and wisdom and peace.

I have also studied certain ideas of other religions and there is the parable in the Taoist ideas of the farmer and the horse.

The farmer has lost his horse and some people think it is bad but the farmer is not sure . . . and then the horse returns with another horse and some people think that is good, but the farmer is not sure . . . and on it goes.

I do not know if we always know what is good and bad for us, though I can certainly understand feeling badly about the loss of what seems to be your life, for a while, or permanent change, if the loss becomes something permanent.

Sometimes some bad things have a silver lining and I hope and pray that something good or productive come from your difficult situation.

There are some studies which have been done and which have found that thinking about happy memories or friends or persons you care about or who care about you, or perhaps meditation or prayer, help reduce perceived pain.

If you do not feel badly about the idea, I will post a prayer request for you, although I do not know what is best . . . I do not claim that God has helped me much in ways that people or I would recognize, but at least some people feel better with other people praying for him or her or in praying.

In my real life, I know so few people about whom I care much and have so little contact with others in need or pain that I do not pray for others very much . . . but my background is, when I am around persons who are sick or injured, to offer to pray for them or to pray that God be helping him or her.

The God of peace be with you!

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Domina M, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, Soapy, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32333 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina