by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2812 - 12/27/17 09:24 PM first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

In a different thread,

dominion wrote, "isnt it near impossible for a first timer to consume?
or so i was told. that it takes weeks of conditioning."

I will offer my speculation, but it is not based on experience. It is just a guess, based on comments by a handful or fewer of dommes . . .

I *think* that there are some dommes who provide the toilet training of the guy as a FULL or PARTIAL surprise and there are certainly dommes who provide or give the toilet training by giving a warning, instruction or obtaining agreement first. If we believe some dommes who have posted and certain reviews, then some do their toilet training as a complete or partial surprise, or by having announced on their website, by saying something such as, "I will make you drink."

I think that for many of the dommes who do full toilet, that their peeing in a guy's mouth and poop or poop is merely part of a spectrum; it seems to be overlapping.

There seem to be many mistresses and 1 or more reviewers of mistresses who have told of cases in which the mistress or mistresses in a double-domme session, after caning or whipping, will pee (or have peed) in a guy's mouth and expected or told him to drink the pee. I can think of at least 4 dommes who post (or, who have posted in the past, even if not regularly) at maxfisch who have told of such conduct or had reviews including such conduct. And it seems that few or none of the guys turn them down in the question of peeing. I don't think that there is a review or a report of guy refusing or trying to refuse peeing, but maybe it happens . . .

A lot of guys will do an awful lot of things if they are being caned or whipped or they have been crying or screaming from being caned.

Some mistresses apparently expect or encourage some toilet training as a part of humiliating the slave or sub and some of them expect it of many of their slaves or subs.

At least one reviewer on maxfisch told of being a first-time-diner under the suggestion of a domme in NY who often asks or expects this of her subs--a first-time-diner, in a sesssion not scheduled as toilet training.

In the twitter-feed of one West Coast domme, she says, simply, she makes a lot of guys eat her poop. She writes as if some of them are expecting a poop session and get upgraded to eating--but I have not seen her in person and I don't remember reading a reviewer of hers saying that scenario took place. I think it does from her twitter-feed, but I am guessing.

I also know there are other dommes who are slow and gradual . . . Maybe there are some dommes who are fast and surprising with some clients and slow and gradual or who give clear warning at the beginning or before a session with other clients. Maybe it depends on their mood or what they think a client will tolerate or needs . . .

There are certainly some fraction of subs, 5% or 10% or 20%, who dommes think of as ungrateful or demanding. Maybe they get toilet trained or afflicted more than others; I don't know . . .

Edited by ztrade (12/27/17 09:35 PM)

#2816 - 12/30/17 11:42 PM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: ztrade]
dominion Offline

having never consumed solid, my impression that it was nearly impossible to consumer was this article i read about how to train a slave to consume, which supposedly takes a couple of weeks.

i have no idea, of course, whether that is right or not. but i would love to see the links of the maxfisch reviewer and west coast domme you mentioned!

#2820 - 12/31/17 07:11 PM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: ztrade]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
i have seen & experienced a very wide variety of capabilities by myself & other slaves i've known. Full B is difficult for me. i tend to get ill (with a completely healthy & safe Domme) a bit later which can obviously be very problematic.

Other slaves i know seem like it's nothing all to them. I will say Golden is a true pleasure for me, but brown is a BIG challenge. However, i can think of no more submissive act than consuming brown for one's Goddess. Nothing more degrading and humiliating in my book.

In summary - brown is NOTHING like golden, way more challenging!
And i do believe that although it may become easier with time and practice, it will always be more difficult to survive.

#2823 - 01/03/18 06:50 AM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: dominion]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

I have several training methods for scat enthuses. They range from gradual to in your face/mouth:D Big Brown sessions. I will discuss more about this subject in an upcoming post.

Empress Ming

#2828 - 01/08/18 01:12 AM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: ztrade]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

It is usually is impossible. Unless you've done scat play at some level before.

FYI, from personal experience, It's a good idea to not eat or even fast for a while before an FT/consumption session so you make less of a mess if you throw up.

Edited by Poester (01/08/18 01:46 AM)

#2831 - 01/12/18 11:59 AM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: Poester]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Poester
FYI, from personal experience, It's a good idea to not eat or even fast for a while before an FT/consumption session so you make less of a mess if you throw up.

Hahaha. I almost fell off My chair. Finally, someone that states the obvious - thanks "poester".

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2836 - 01/14/18 01:35 AM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi Mistress Ayn,

Honestly, for the (now retired) Domme that introduced me to the world of 1 on 1 toilet service sessions, the "training" portion of Full Toilet Training was really completely optional and unimportant.

At least some of the enjoyment from Her perspective was to be had in the difficulty and suffering i experienced in having my erotic obsession with female bodily functions literally dumped in my face.

i never did it often enough to actually get good at it, and i think She was good with that.
smile

po

Edited by Poester (01/14/18 01:36 AM)

#2849 - 01/17/18 07:56 PM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: Poester]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

Sounds like you two had a great relationship.:) Here's to the FTT Dommes of yesteryear.

#2854 - 01/18/18 12:00 AM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: Poester]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Poester,

how did the now retired mistress bring up or introduce or force you into ft, the first time or two, if I may ask? Was it somewhat of a surprise . . . or did she gradually let you know it was expected . . . or did you express an interest and willingness and then she followed up on that?

When you write that the training was optional and unimportant, you mean, sessions in which you did not consume but were close?

#2855 - 01/18/18 11:11 AM Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . [Re: ztrade]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi ztrade,

i contacted her because She specialized in it, and was within driving distance.

So, the first session was a pure FT session.
i'm not much into physical punishment so that wasn't a part of it. However, and probably not too surprisingly, the discussions both on the initial call and before the session in the dungeon were quite long and in depth.

i had never in my life talked to anyone about this and i guess it was cathartic.

Although She was indeed taking it easy on me the first time, i WAS expected to consume it all. Because the set up was extraordinary and W/we really clicked initially, during the actual session i felt that i would rather die than fail.

She had a grin on her face while I was gagging. I actually got it all down.

Future sessions were more varied. wink

po.

Edited by Poester (01/18/18 11:17 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Poester, langerr, tosser, Domina M, TheDriver, international, Cheyenne, Soapy, Chi61, midlet, buffalo, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32959 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn