Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2730 - 11/27/17 01:50 AM Breathtaking moments in sessions
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Have you had any moments that just felt like time slowed, you knew you were in exactly the place you needed, you were in blissful Dom/sub-space, experienced a peak moment, and/or otherwise left feeling like you were forever changed?

#2731 - 11/27/17 02:06 AM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]

Sage

I'll start and put My response in a comment so as not to distract from the question.

I've had a handful of sessions which I would call peak experiences and in which I sustained Domspace for most of the session. I felt totally in sync with the person I was with and it felt like a Zen moment.

One was a roleplay which spontaneously evolved into something I had not intended. I started with one idea and suddenly one sentence brought Me in a different direction. I went with it, really let Myself become My character (I usually do for roleplays but this one especially clicked) and My creativity just flowed. It turned out to be one of My favorite scenes ever. It greatly helped that My play partner took to it like a fish to water and followed My lead perfectly. Part of the scene which I remember was an extended spanking which was not planned and left My sub looking very disoriented and drunk. Wow. So fulfilling.

Another was a beatdown which could have been less exciting if My play partner did not commit to it on the same level I did. Feeling his commitment allowed Me to not have to try to spend energy "convincing" him. He became like putty in My hands and I really felt like, by his energy, he was almost giving Me permission to do anything. Something about that was liberating and inspiring. Again, I flowed from one moment to the next without thinking. Super intense and gratifying.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (11/27/17 02:06 AM)

#2733 - 11/27/17 09:45 PM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Have you had any moments that just felt like time slowed, you knew you were in exactly the place you needed, you were in blissful Dom/sub-space, experienced a peak moment, and/or otherwise left feeling like you were forever changed?

Can't say that I have.

#2735 - 11/28/17 11:12 AM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Absolutely. It happens often enough to keep me addicted to Domme space. If I had to venture a guess at how often I would say maybe an average of once every two months. Like you mentioned in your reply, it most often comes when I don't expect it. I've even had it happen in sessions I was not looking forward to - then something happens - usually a response to a phrase or action and the energy changes and we are both off to the races.

Roleplays are a great opportunity for this. I have a love/hate relationship with roleplays (which is probably fodder for another post) and I remember an interrogation scene that I was not looking forward to. In general, I love interrogation scenes but this one was complex. It was a military capture that included the male sub (client) and a female sub (mine). It was a 2 hour session, I had never sessioned with the guy before, he was a stickler for detail (rank, address, uniform, etc - he was active military). There was a great deal of prep and by the time the session rolled around I was almost dreading it.

I noticed early on that when I threatened to torture his female subordinate that his reactions become more genuine, so that's the avenue I went down. At some point it wasn't acting anymore and that is a very difficult sensation to describe. We all "believed". We were lost in it and it was magic.

These types of "magic moments" happen more often for me with subs I don't know but there is another type of scene where I can attain that as well, usually with clients that are very well known to me. It happens when boundaries are pushed and permanently moved - most often in S/M play. I remember one such experience during a brutal caning where I became so light headed that I had to sit down. It was an amazing experience for both of us.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2743 - 11/28/17 05:22 PM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: The Thomas]

Sage

Originally Posted By The Thomas
Can't say that I have.

If you want to, I believe the first step is that you have to be willing to trust your Domme and let go.

#2744 - 11/28/17 05:49 PM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Sage

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Absolutely. It happens often enough to keep me addicted to Domme space.

"Addicted" is an apt word because it feels like a drug high.

I done very little research on peak experiences, "flow", and "Zen" states, but from what I've read, there's a neurochemical similarity to altered states of consciousness.

Quote:
it most often comes when I don't expect it. I've even had it happen in sessions I was not looking forward to

Me too! It's almost as if one reaches the bottom of their dread and is left with two basic options: (1) collapse into one's self and do nothing (e.g. cancel the session), or (2) commit to allowing yourself to be lead by whatever you find energizing in the moment, and open up to that (this is applicable for subs, too)

I've done that and ended up going into Domspace. I think it almost makes the session more rewarding because not only did you "deliver", you overcame a psychological obstacle.

Quote:
I noticed early on that when I threatened to torture his female subordinate that his reactions become more genuine, so that's the avenue I went down. At some point it wasn't acting anymore and that is a very difficult sensation to describe. We all "believed". We were lost in it and it was magic.

TThat sounds incredible.

[
Quote:
These types of "magic moments" happen more often for me with subs I don't know

I think this may be the case for Me as well.

Quote:
there is another type of scene where I can attain that as well, usually with clients that are very well known to me. It happens when boundaries are pushed and permanently moved - most often in S/M play. I remember one such experience during a brutal caning where I became so light headed that I had to sit down. It was an amazing experience for both of us.

Amazing. I think this is a testament to the power of what We do.

I have noticed that when I have a realization about the intensity of some of the things I'm doing (e.g. heavy bondage, gags, rough body play, caning, whipping, degradation, etc) and the amount of trust people are placing in Me, I am deeply moved. I think this helps facilitate the space We hunger for.

Thanks for sharing, Mistress Ayn!

#2802 - 12/22/17 07:09 AM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Luke Cage Offline
Occasional

Loc: PA
Yes.

#2810 - 12/26/17 09:53 AM Re: Breathtaking moments in sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I experience Dom space to some degree in most sessions. But I live for those occasions when I truly connect with my submissive and spend almost the entire session Dom space.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
333 registered (langerr, Cheyenne, Chi61, cbtlover, Scs202323, Domina M, denali, Queen Naomi, buffalo, DominaAdmin, The Thomas, Poester, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Soapy, nysubjack, broom, Boucheron, Mistress Tissa, international, furfan, WestAugust, Moth to a Flame, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, HellionCobRoller, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, Bruce88, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Awillingstudent, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34347 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon