Sadistic and cruel International Professional Dominatrix. I will drag you into My QueenDomme with My exceedingly skilled, proficient and wide experience about the physical, mental and emotional elements of Domination. I Am well versed in all types of play and enjoy sessions that range from seductive and suggestive to merciless, wicked, fierce play.

I Am the one who will break your being and turn you in a puppet to play with. I´m an old school Domina, so you must be a submissive who understands the meaning of being kneeling before a Powerful Goddess. I have My rules and must be followed as you are here to serve Me and be used by Me.

I will be monitoring you all the time during Our session to give you the worst of the torments or the most of the pleasures.

Iron Gate Studios Only . Sessions Monday to Saturday 1pm - 11pm . Text 818.462.7623 or Call 808.404.2323 to Schedule your Appointment . Bilingual Sessions Available . 24 Hours in Advance as Minimum . Meet Me at Iron Gate Studios Play Parties Too . Follow My Twitter Updates

Mistress Natasha Müller
ClubFEM HeadMistress
Sinful Atelier Dungeon Boutique

Have a tortured day...