by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#2005 - 11/29/16 11:09 PM Mistress Ultra Violet... the Super Herione Domme
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Mistress Ultra Violet, the Super Herione Domme, was blessed by the Gods to be as beautiful as Aphrodite, as wise as Athena, as sadistic as Odyne, and filled with the pity, mercy, clemency and compassion of Eleos. She wields all of these qualities with knowing skill and grace before the supplicants who are blessed by the good fortune to be in her presence.

Even with all these natural gifts, she did not just rest on her innate abilities like some Super Heroes. Instead she has studied, trained and learned to use her body and the tools of the Domme craft to enhance each experience she wishes to drive into those who willingly submit to her control. The practiced arts of the flogger, quirt, cane, cuffs, ropes, plugs and strapon were all shown to me as I was completely enthralled by this Goddess in our time together.

From the very first moment of our meeting, I was controlled and trained to do as she desired. A quick hello then an order to go into the bathroom, strip naked and then come out and kneel before her immediately set the tone. Mercifully, she allowed me to look upon her during our entire meeting, to take in a beauty that is almost painful in its perfection but even more so to look away.

She asked me to remind her of my limits then immediately decided to push up against them, somehow knowing when to stop short of crossing the boundaries. Deftly moving from one activity to another, at times making me ask for mercy. Allowing me to worship her body as it deserved to be done, controlling and correcting my lips as they moved from the base of her thigh high patent leather boots to the tops of her tiny black panties and around to her thick, black condom covered cock.

Taking control of my “pussy” she placed my chest on the bed and began to deftly open it with gloved fingers, then a plug before finally inserting her cock into me. After taking me like that, she claimed I was still too tight and she pulled out to change our position and my torment. Placing me on my back and having me pull and hold my legs up to my chest, she inserted an expandable plug inside me and began pumping the air into it until I felt like I was going to split open and then tied me into that position.

Alternating between different forms of torture, worship, humiliation and pleasure all while having me split wide for her, Mistress Ultra Violet bounced me from edge to edge. Each moment being taunted and played with as if I was a mouse to her super hero catness. Finally, she released me from that torture to move onto the final phase. I was again allowed to worship her beautiful body until she was ready for her last act where she had me lay on absorbent pads on the floor before pulling aside her panties and showering me down below her.

This Super Heroine has the ability to suspend time, space and thoughts while you are enthralled in her control. Every moment seems intense and acute as it occurs but then makes it difficult to remember all the little details when you are done, but the overall feeling is invigorating. I left from the room late at night but with enough energy to make the 5 hour drive back home in a happy trance of bliss.

#2013 - 12/10/16 10:23 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet... the Super Herione Domme [Re: AspX]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
AspX, Thank you for the wonderful review. I always love to hear that I'm as beautiful as Aphrodite, as wise as Athena, and as sadistic as Odyne. The Superhero of the BDSM world should be!

I look forward to our next session.

Mistress Ultra Violet

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#2740 - 11/28/17 02:48 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet... the Super Herione Domme [Re: AspX]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

I love this post. AspX you should be teaching class on proper praise for your Goddess;)

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32281 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine