I'm in a whirlwind of change as I've moved My dungeon to larger and more spacious facility north of My last beautifully appointed debauchery get away. This location far exceeds expectations and is truly more exilerating than the last undoubtedly. But despite being enamored of My new abode for the artistry of pain and mercy, I still experience intense wanderlust.

So here and there I go!

I just returned home from My trip (in My homestate) to Colorado and I can't wait to get back in October! For now I'm going to post travel dates for the next two months and I will be updating the rest of the fall in a post here again later this month.

AUGUST:

Hollywood, Ca to shoot with the amazing Elizabeth Raab. I'll be taking appointments the entire week. I'm there from 7th -12th but the 7th is already fully booked and the 8th I'm only available in the evening. Get in touch today!

Austin, Texas 24th-26th but the afternoon of the 25th the morn of the 26th is already booked.
OKC, Oklahoma 26th-27th
Tulsa, Oklahoma 27th-28th

September:

Houston, Texas 14-17 for Clubfem Anniversary Party
Houston, Texas 22-24 for Sinical Magazine Ball

I'm heading to NOLA in October, Denver in October and will be home in November for the Dallas Fetish Ball. I will post updates monthly and I keep My itnerary on My twitter profile. I also have a newsletter I encourage you to join on My website. I offer perks to those on the list not found elsewhere.

Prebooking by filling out the contact form on My site is strongly urged and encouraged as last minute appointments are always more challenging.

www.mistressdaria.com (new photos and site redesign in progress! So take a look and check back for updates!)