by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2455 - 07/14/17 06:30 AM Re: Resistance Ins't Futile... It's The Purpose [Re: Luke Cage]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Luke... you are much braver than I am.

That kind of resistance is just asking for massive pain and I hate pain. I have one scary-ass and really sadistic Domme that I used to disrespect and taunt on Twitter (even using the hash tags #Domme #Taunting in some messages). In some cases it would literally get to the point that her friends would DM her and question why she let me get away with that while other subs would jump in to encourage her to "get me" since they knew they couldn't get away with the same thing.

Of course, she knew I was almost role-playing to allow her to threaten me with the nastiest punishments imaginable (which got her hot as well as actually attracting clients who wanted the incredibly creative and painful tortures that she was threatening me with). In session though (or even in the last 72 hours before a session), I would not say shit (other than actively pointing out the 72 hour rule as the reason I was suddenly so sweet and compliant when she messaged me).

#2472 - 07/16/17 02:37 PM Re: Resistance Ins't Futile... It's The Purpose [Re: AspX]
Luke Cage Offline
Occasional

Loc: PA
LOL! Seriously!? You're FAR more man than I am! I would never even jokingly taunt a domme, lest she jokingly eff me up

"Luke...Luke...are you still laughing...isn't this funny, Luke? Where's all the jovial banter, Luke?"

ROFTLMAO!

#2475 - 07/16/17 05:47 PM Re: Resistance Ins't Futile... It's The Purpose [Re: AspX]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I have a reputation for my wit but I almost always power down my sense of humor along with my cellphone at the beginning of a session.

#2479 - 07/17/17 12:58 AM Re: Resistance Ins't Futile... It's The Purpose [Re: Luke Cage]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Luke,

I was brave as fuck when I was several hundred miles away and I knew I wouldn't see her for a while. Of course, I was never like that when I was in arms reach because I like my balls and she had literally performed a castration on a sub once (although, to be fair, that was after a really long negotiation and him proving that it was truly something that he "needed" to have done as part of his life).

Of course, that didn't stop her from choking my ass out in front of a room full of people at a video shoot when I did give her some direction that involved a smart-ass comment, so I can't say I was always perfect in my judgment. However, she also knows how I feel about her and it was always both of us fooling around and having fun so I always got away with it. Plus, she was always gonna do whatever evil-ass thing crossed her mind at any given moment, so my behavior had very little effect of what I would have to endure when we got together. Such as the time her and another Domme had me tied up and blindfolded (among other things) in a hotel bathtub and were force feeding me fruit that had gotten frozen because the fridge was set to be too cold, then out of nowhere she decided to gut punch me as hard as she could because she wanted to see a rainbow of fruit come flying from my mouth as the air was expelled (this is another in the long list of in-session surprises that could have been included in your other thread).

Asp

#2484 - 07/17/17 01:29 AM Re: Resistance Ins't Futile... It's The Purpose [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By The Thomas
I have a reputation for my wit but I almost always power down my sense of humor along with my cellphone at the beginning of a session.

Yea... In any decent session, I actually lose the ability to think, let alone talk or crack a joke. I have no comment about the cellphone thing though.

#2515 - 07/21/17 12:50 PM Re: Resistance Ins't Futile... It's The Purpose [Re: AspX]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
AspX, One very important question who is this "incredibly creative Domme."

I need to see her!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Domina M, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Cheyenne, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32013 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato