by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2443 - 07/12/17 10:49 AM Daydreaming at work about Sessions - do you?
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Total surrender to the Superior Dominant Woman
Sessions with a mind f—k
Fetish Nurse castration simulation – daily thought
Being immersed in the Domme’s universe delivering Her pleasure and Top space
Being transformed into a sissy slut
Anal training with s/o and maybe one that can ejaculate (A safe creampie)
Being milked with an s/o while locked in chastity and denied pleasure
Being spanked while getting pounded with a s/o
Spit roasting
Ball stretching and CBT mixed with facesitting
A sissy’s cock and balls are there for Mistress to torture
Being used like a slutty sissy whore, then reprimanded and punished
Spanked for being a slutty whore
Interrogated and brainwashed to be what Mistress wants
Being owned and controlled
Playing with no safe word once Mistress knows me
Teased and denied, permanently locked in chastity, no sexual freedom
Nipple play, torture, and piercing
Love needles, more needles and edge play
Receiving marks
Flogging and whipping to a lesser extent these days

Having pictures and videos taken and tweeted, identity protected

Edited by teddymishka (07/12/17 10:50 AM)

#2444 - 07/12/17 04:26 PM Re: Daydreaming at work about Sessions - do you? [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Sounds like a very busy and entertaining day.

#2446 - 07/12/17 06:18 PM Re: Daydreaming at work about Sessions - do you? [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Thanks for the reply but I think this would be things spread over multiple sessions. Just thoughts on my mind today during a boring meeting.

#2447 - 07/12/17 09:24 PM Re: Daydreaming at work about Sessions - do you? [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Still better than thinking about work. smile

#2493 - 07/18/17 08:43 PM It happened today! [Re: teddymishka]
Luke Cage Offline
Occasional

Loc: PA
Okay, this is bizarre. I was in an all-day meeting with a bunch of clients, and there was this woman sitting across the conference room. She was brunette, stacked, and appeared to be in her late 30s. As the meeting unfolded, it turned out she was extremely intelligent. Every time she spoke, she added a valuable insight that others didn't have. Looks and intelligence are one thing...but she also had a slightly severe look. She was dressed in charcoal, very hot, strappy open-toed shoes with sexy nail polish, and although she seemed nice enough, she had resting bitch face. Even worse, I - who have ALMOST NEVER had ANY INKLING toward foot worship, couldn't help but see her sexy feet and toes, because she was right across from me. I'm not sure why in the hell I found her feet sexy, but I really could NOT afford to be rude and look twice to figure out why. I'll admit that any time I had to scan past her, I took a super-fleeting glance down, trying to tell if her feet were really that sexy. Of course, I never allowed my eyes to rest, so I never got a direct look again. From basically 3 PM until 5, my focus was on trying to NOT check her out, but also trying to not actively ignore her either, because that would be rude. Fuuuck...

One time, though, I couldn't resist sneaking a glance, and she happened to look up at me. OMG. She seemed like she had a slight notion, and looked away...not quite uncomfortably in a bashful way, but almost matter-of-factly, like "oh, great another one". I was immediately embarrassed, and pissed at myself.

So I looked away and did something even more rude, by pulling out my phone and checking my email, facebook, almost anything to occupy my mind and make myself look away. The meeting was getting really boring, so my mind was definitely wandering, and thinking what she would be like as a domme. The other people's voices frankly morphed into a drone.

I looked up one more time, and almost jumped, as I saw her looking RIGHT at me. We locked eyes for just a second, and I immediately looked down. Slightly self-conscious, I casually glanced up to see if anyone else was looking at me, and thank God they weren't. Then, she interrupted the speaker -

"Excuse me." Everyone stopped, and turned to her. It was extremely awkward.

"Let's get something out of the way," she said in no specific direction. There was a pregnant pause, and then she directed her attention to me.

"You." I reared back. "Come here." I looked left and right, trying to understand what this was. The room was dead silent, and I was frozen, completely mortified and trying to think my way out of this. Worse, everyone was looking at me - not her - as if I were the one causing this disruption.

"NOW." she interjected, completely breaking my attempt to gather myself. I got up out of my seat.

"I saw you looking at me. Now you're going to crawl. Crawl over here like a dog, and kiss my feet." Everyone looked at me silently, irritated, waiting for this to be over. I realized that SHE would not back down, and the only way out of this was to comply. I adjusted my slacks, got onto the conference room floor, and began to crawl.

Once I finished crawling for what felt like 10 minutes, she issued her next command. "Go ahead. Kiss them. Then maybe you'll be able to concentrate and we can finish this meeting. There. Like that..." I obeyed, afraid of any more consequences or embarrassment.

"Now, crawl back to your seat like the dog you are." I winced, sighed, and hung my head, in complete humiliation. As ordered, I turned and made the long trek back, on my hands and knees, back across the open center of our U-shaped table setup, and climbed back into my seat.

"NOW we can continue this meeting..." She locked eyes with me one last time. "And I'll finish dealing with YOU after this meeting is over."

We continued the meeting, almost as if nobody were dwelling on what had just happened. They didn't stare, nor did they totally avert their eyes from me. Of course, I had nothing else to say the whole afternoon, partially due to embarrassment, and partially because I couldn't stop hearing her words echoing through my head...and I couldn't help wondering and fearing what was going to happen once she got me outside of the room at 5:00.

[BTW, everything in the first paragraph 100% happened today, and I also DID pull out my phone to try to occupy my pathetically perplexed and perverted mind. Then, I daydreamed all of the rest of the details...

I was so happy when this meeting was over, I left and did not give even one glance back. I didn't want to stand anywhere near this woman, especially not in the elevator, lest I fucking THINK too loud. Sad!]

Edited by Luke Cage (07/18/17 08:56 PM)

#2500 - 07/19/17 07:25 AM Re: It happened today! [Re: Luke Cage]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Luke,

You made my day unfortunately in my industry (engineering) we don't have many Women who look that good or dress that way but to dream is beautiful. Last night I had a Double Domme session with Mistress Ayn and my Goddess, Mistress Mesperyian, in the DC area and most of what I described in my daydream above happened for real. I will write and post a review this weekend but once again Mistress Ayn blew my mind with her talents and I am feeling the results from her and my Mistress today in my backside and from the CBT and chastity. Thank you to these two amazing Goddesses for a wonderful evening.

#2504 - 07/19/17 11:14 AM Re: It happened today! [Re: teddymishka]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By teddymishka
Last night I had a Double Domme session with Mistress Ayn and my Goddess, Mistress Mesperyian, in the DC area and most of what I described in my daydream above happened for real.

That sounds like an amazing time... I wish I could have been there. Er, I mean... Not actually there with you and the two of them but, I, uh... OMG!! is that a squirrel?!?

I bet it was awe-inspiring and I am jealous. Looking forward to living vicariously through your review though.

Asp

#2507 - 07/20/17 06:59 AM Re: It happened today! [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

AspX, I enjoy writing so if you want to entertain yourself go to Maxfisch.com and search reviews under teddymishka or painslaveboi and enjoy, and yes every item I write about actually happened. Here are two links to get you started.

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea...esp#Post1683915

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea...ent#Post1681973

#2527 - 07/23/17 11:53 PM Re: It happened today! [Re: Luke Cage]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Oh luke, it sounds like you might have encountered a real life Domme (whether she realizes it or not). The only thing that could have been worse for you would have been to have a visible erection or, heaven forbid, a wet spot on your trousers. Great day dream.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2538 - 07/26/17 01:55 AM Re: It happened today! [Re: teddymishka]
Luke Cage Offline
Occasional

Loc: PA
I hear she has this effect...! LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (HellionCobRoller, midlet, marstoy, Soapy, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, nysubjack, langerr, Poester, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, ilyaserdyukov, billw, Chi61, spiderone23, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, WestAugust, buffalo, TheDriver, Dominions, denali, Cheyenne, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Mistress Tissa, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33285 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine