by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#2352 - 06/09/17 11:36 AM Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn
Luigi77 Offline

It's been two days since I had an intense Ballbusting session with Mistress Ayn and Mistress Simone.  My nuts are still mushy and tender, and I'm still riding an emotional endorphin high!  This was my first Double Dom session, and hopefully it won't be my last.  These beautiful ladies overwhelmed me to the point that I didn't know where to expect the next strike.  I experienced kicks, knees, punches, slaps, and all sorts of grabbing, squeezing, pulling, punching, slapping, and twisting of my manhood.

Their witty banter and laughing was genuine and they obviously enjoyed themselves.  They enthusiastically fed off each other and increased the pace of the session with unscripted play.  They took me to my limits of endurance, and just slightly past my limits.  They both knew when to give me a quick breather, and when to push on.  They were fantastic!!  I received their undivided attention for the entire session, and time flew by.  Both Mistresses were professional, fun, and at times brutal.  I highly recommend visiting the Atlanta Dungeon before Mistress Simone's visit ends.  I'll definitely be back the next time she and Mistress Ayn are together.

#2354 - 06/09/17 04:38 PM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Luigi77]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thanks for the review Luigi77. Now I will review you: you thought you wouldn't last the full hour but you did - and you provided us with some fabulous entertainment. We did thoroughly abuse you and you took it like a trooper and never used your safeword - although I am sure it was on the tip of your tongue a time or two. You were delightful and M. Simone and I had a blast. Feel free to return anytime when you think you can handle some more.

I agree that subs within driving distance should take advantage of this rare visit. Mistress Simone Kross has extended her trip and will be at Atlanta Dungeon through Sunday, June 11th.

For more information about her visit: http://www.atlantadungeon.com/dommes.php?u=Simone-kross

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2511 - 07/20/17 09:26 PM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Luigi77]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Luigi77, Thank you for the review. Mistress Ayn and Mistress Simone Kross in a double together would be hard session to beat!

#2512 - 07/20/17 09:30 PM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Regular

Mistress Ayn, I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to see you both. I'm sure hoping you and Mistress Simone get together again in the near future.

#2526 - 07/23/17 11:43 PM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Luigi77]

Veteran

Hello cbtlover. I am sure Mistress Simone will be back in Atlanta before too long. Stay tuned here for a post to that regard. We would love to put you to the test and see just how much of a CBT lover you really are.

#2737 - 11/28/17 02:20 PM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Regular

I saw that Mistress Simone had moved back to San Fransisco. Does she plan to come back for a visit?

#2748 - 11/28/17 09:20 PM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: cbtlover]

Veteran

I sure hope so. She is great fun in session and just to hang out with, too.

#3331 - 12/22/18 07:54 AM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Regular

Mistress Ayn, I just read that Mistress Simone was back in Atlanta doing sessions?

#3334 - 12/22/18 09:51 AM Re: Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn [Re: Luigi77]

Veteran

Hi cbtlover. Yes! Mistress Simone has been coming to Atlanta regularly for the past few months. She is currently visiting Oakland but I am sure She will be back after the holidays.

The best way to keep up with Her is on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/simonekross

We are always available for doubles when She hits town, based on availability of course.

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (broom, Cheyenne, international, Soapy, Domina M, Lady Paradise, HenryB, CelesteTaylor, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32414 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria